Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 30 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm1
I thought that this episode was very funny. What a way to make fun of ghost hunters. Its about time that they came after ghost hunters and Billy Mays and of course good ol` michael jackson.(again)

KUDOS TO MATT PARKER AND TREY STONE!!!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 7:24 pm Offline
Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 pm2
:D You know i was one of those people that cried when Michael Jackson died, but I loved the way that you guys incorporated all the celeb deaths in this episode. It really balanced it out. Excellent!! this is breaded genius!! great job you guys!!!!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 14, 2009 9:01 pm Offline
Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:27 am25
This really was a great episode! Hahaha to the ending ike was so pissed about being dressed up like a girl.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 am Offline
Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:31 am1
poisonx wrote:
This really was a great episode! Hahaha to the ending ike was so pissed about being dressed up like a girl.

the great episode in this season...Billy Mays rock :)) :lol: :lol:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 9:18 am Offline
Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 am1
Why were we able to watch this episode up until yesterday or the day before and now all of a sudden it's not available until 11/07? What happened there...? hmmmm
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 3:27 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
This episode was hilarious, it's my second favorite episode this season. The Ghost Hunters part had me in stitches.

"It's the gayest show in the f*cking world; Ghost Hunters!"

"Oh my god, there's a wetness coming from my pants!"
"Mine too!"
"Oh no, now it's going down my left leg! Now it's spreading all over the floor!"
"Now there's something hot coming out of the back of my pants, oh, and it smells!"

My other favorite parts were when Michael Jackson posessed Ike, and when Billy Mays said, "In two easy steps, I can walk right over there and kick you in the f*cking balls!"
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 3:38 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
RandomPicklez wrote:
This episode was hilarious, it's my second favorite episode this season. The Ghost Hunters part had me in stitches.

"It's the gayest show in the f*cking world; Ghost Hunters!"

"Oh my god, there's a wetness coming from my pants!"
"Mine too!"
"Oh no, now it's going down my left leg! Now it's spreading all over the floor!"
"Now there's something hot coming out of the back of my pants, oh, and it smells!"

My other favorite parts were when Michael Jackson posessed Ike, and when Billy Mays said, "In two easy steps, I can walk right over there and kick you in the f*cking balls!"

yeah those were some of my favorite parts too, but i still can't get over the kyle/cartman in it. f*cking great.
"i'm not dead, i just have a skin condition" was also an instant classic.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:57 pm5
About almost everything 'Michael Jackson' says is hillariouss!
'Let's climb a tree!'
'Nooo.. that's ignorent'
'I'm not dead, I just have a skin condition'
'No, I'm not dead! I'm alive...and a child.. and white..'
Good good job Matt & Trey!
You did it again!
Keep it going

Going to watch Butters' bottom bitch now :)

Check in with you guys later
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 pm Offline
Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:01 pm4
Hahaha, The billy mays thing was funny as sh*t, then the ghost hunters one cracked me up so bad... "What was that!!!!" hahaha. Michael Jackson.... I'm alive.....and a child....and i'm white. fucken funny
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 pm Offline
Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm285
This was a great episode. But after all the talk of a "plane," such as the airplane at the airport and the plane of another dimension, and the cutting back and forth to the dead celebs on the airplane waiting to go to the next plane, I guessed that their next plane (dimension) would be hell and not heaven. Other than that, I loved the episode. To see Mr. Jefferson again as Mr. Jackson was hilarious. I give it 10/10
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 pm Offline
Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm2
guys why did they take down the dead Celebrities episode 8)
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:15 pm Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 pm2
I love this episode. :D

I just don't like the boys not even acknowledging the fact that they met Michael Jackson/"Jefferson" back in season 8. That always bothers me.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
Wooohooo, finally got to see this episode, just in time for my 38th birthday!

Like Stan, I didn't know who Billy Mays was until after he died (I don't have cable). It was kick-ass to see the weird dwarf lady from Poltergeist -- I lost count of how many times I watched that on VHS when I was in junior high! "Run to the spectral light, my chil-drun... there is peace and serenity in the LIGHT."

Guess I'm going to hafta read back through the thread to ID some of the passengers on "Air Purgatory."
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 pm Offline
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 pm1
For the most part I liked it, but why the f*ck did they make Jason and Grant look like idiots? The Ghost Hunters go to try and use science to disprove hauntings. Even if they can't disprove something, they don't just jump to conclusions.

They should have used the cast from the Most Haunted show on travel channel! They are the ones that act like that! lol

(impression) "Oh good lord! Something just touched the back of my neck!" It's ALWAYS something touching her neck! lol
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 12, 2009 1:57 pm Offline
Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm24
Well Stingray, there is a diffrence between real paranormal investigation and entertainment investigation, real "in The Trenches" investigators concider T.V. investigations to be frauds, they are looking to make money, and as a result those shows (and 'Ghost Hunters' is not the only show that draws fire, 'Paranormal State' is even more of a drama) have spooky music, almost subliminal sound effects and the partisipants reacting to things that realy aren't worth bothering with.
I haven't investigated in a few years but i still listen to the talk in the field, apparently T.A.P.S. does not offer up their evidence for outside investigators to examine (unlike the kids on 'The Othersiders' who claim to post all findings online) if evidence cannot be examined it becomes suspect.
You are right, 'Most Haunted' doesn't try to hide it's phoneyness, it is just about entertaining people and making money in the proccess.

By the way, i read recently that a new team is putting themselves out there, modeled after T.A.P.S they have been doing personal appearances, trying to get attention with the hope that they will get a TV contract.

The South Park episode was simply stating that outside of entertainment, TV investigators offer no sollutions.

Sort by  
Page 30 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next