Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 33 485 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm Offline
Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:06 pm3
Is the alien going to be on during the midnight showing tonight? Loved how they made fun of those idiot mothers whoring out their daughters at pageants, but totally missed the alien.

...Not that I'm asking for someone to pm me the alien location or anything...
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm Offline
Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:25 pm34
gigarath wrote:
WHEN IN THE HELL IS THIS EPISODE GOING TO COME ONLINE?!
I don't have a T.V. so I can't watch it any other way.=(

Tomorrow on this site.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm5UF
I really enjoyed it. It wasn't quite what I was hoping for - a little more emphasis on some of the other celebrities to recently pass, for example, but they at least used Billy Mays and MJ as the two "major" ones, which pleased me - it would've been surprising if they hadn't.

I also found the Chipotle jokes funny - I ate there only 1-2 times, but I liked it (no bleeding fortunately :lol: ). I also liked how they ripped on those little girl pageants and ghost-hunter shows on the same episode.

I give it an 8/10.

And yeah, I found the alien too. :D

But unfortunately, I turned off my TV during the credits, so I didn't see if there was a preview for next week's episode or something. Was there anything? I'm already looking forward to it, that's for sure!
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:50 pm7
Cummon!!! whos gonna be the good angel to share with the rest of the world who are as unlucky as us to not get to see it first. 6 months we been waiting too.

To all the EAST COASTERS.. Please Give To Us.

lots of love from the rest of the world

oh ... mini's my preferred meth of transport too. :santa:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
Eimii wrote:

But unfortunately, I turned off my TV during the credits, so I didn't see if there was a preview for next week's episode or something. Was there anything? I'm already looking forward to it, that's for sure!

No, there's no preview for the next episode after this episode ends because the next episode hasn't been made yet. The people who work on South Park make the episode as the week goes along, this episode (Dead Celebrities) was just finished like 8 hours ago, and it was started a week ago.

The previews only come out on Sunday nights.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 pm22
Great episode to kick off the new season! They ripped on so much and did it so well as usual. Just perfect the way they depicted the demented fat skank beauty pageant moms and the perv judges beating off under the table to the little girls in bathing suits.

The ghosthunters douchebags were classic as well. That show is so lame and Trey and Matt nailed it perfectly with the way nothing really ever happens, there are no ghostly phenomena except for what the TAPS people claim to experience like cold spots, someone touching them, beds shaking, random static and other irrelevant noise, etc. Nothing that ever actually shows up on camera though. How that show is still on amazes me.

And of course there were the celebrity impressions, so awesome how they continue to skewer Michael Jackson. Ike dancing around and singing with Michael Jackson's voice coming out of him and then in the end, "What the f*ck am I wearing?" And then at the very end when all the celebrities finally got out of purgatory only to end up in hell!

Can't wait to see the next new episode! Long live the best show on TV going on 13 years now! :assface:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
It's the gayest show in the f*cking world!

GHOST HUNTERS!

OMF MEGA LOL! :)

GREAT EPISODE
I laughed all 20 minutes for f*ck sake :)
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:18 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
"Oh, sh*t.... What the f*ck am I wearing?"

HAHAHA
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm1
Oh man, I am like kenny, I cant afford that expensive cable tv, so I am psyched for the online release.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
Mstuart420 wrote:
Oh man, I am like kenny, I cant afford that expensive cable tv, so I am psyched for the online release.

Internet before TV. Damn right!
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm Offline
Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:48 pm27
Maybe the best episode ever
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:31 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:15 pm1
tha billy mayes sh*t wuz mad funny....but otherwise a below par episode....i havnt really liked any since"who is tha coon"...im sure they will get better...tray and matt are geniuses..... :assface:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
I just thought of something.

When they show this episode uncensored, how is removing the bleeps from Ike at the end going to work, because I know he didn't swear. Interesting thought.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Pegazeus wrote:
I just thought of something.

When they show this episode uncensored, how is removing the bleeps from Ike at the end going to work, because I know he didn't swear. Interesting thought.

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing!

Oh man, a brand new South Park season! And it started off with a bang (literally: Broflovski luv scene)!

Dead Celebrities was an off-the-walls episode. I loved the fact that it always kept you on your toes and hit you with a variety of different jokes. Granted, they had alot of material here. Billy Mayes trying to sell stuff from the afterlife, Jacko in denial even in death, all of it was good.

Also, who called Poltergeist parody and lampooning Ghost Hunters? That's right, me. I felt slightly proud but mostly pumped. And the fact that I've seen both the movie and show in question made both bits much more funny for me.

And then there was the Chipotlaway thing, and the PERFECTLY portrayed little girl beauty pageant (with male judges lol). This episode crammed so many things into one half hour slot, that it was almost a little too all over the place.

But still a very solid opener. 8.5/10 from me.
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 pm2
I live in MT ....its 11 PM already.. still not on..

Sort by  
Page 5 of 33 485 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next