Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 22 320 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:41 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:37 pm1
This was the first truly funny episode since "Breast Cancer Show Ever" a couple of years ago. Great to see them returning to real stories about the kids rather than a warmed-over satire of a movie or fad.

The ending was a very similar to the joke used in the Kids in the Hall episode where the guy marries the whore, who in turn charges him for all those years of sex on their 50th anniversary.
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:45 pm
203177 wrote:
it was distrubing. espcially when he kissed the pimp. :parishilton:

Err no.....PASS ME THE EVIDENCE BAG :P
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:48 pm
VACOOLA wrote:
Funny how people here get easily offended by some stupid bitch review. Look around: those anti-SP "reviews" are f*ing everywhere, many of them much more laughable than this one, written by some munged up pseudo-moralists, spilling their religious drivel all over the Internet.
You just read ‘em and get your healthy dose of laughter. :lol:

No, no, I wasn't offended. I was bored, and just felt like cursing her out. Wouldnt you if you wanted to :P
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 am12Central Europe
Really good episode, though I don't like Butters, but it was funny like hell. Just a small bit of dissapointment, that Stan didn't really kick Butters' ass when he was right asking for it. Which might be why Wendy yelled at Stan later then. But seriously, Stan stood up for Butters when they were beating the hell out of him via tetherball, and later he hired Clyde to be his bodyguard against him, it shows what kind of son of a b*tch he was.

The cop was hilarious and weird, did (s)he actually enjoy his/her job? Probably he had a sex change operation from man to woman, that would actually explain his/her appearance, voice and stuff ... Yo 'no what I'm sayin' ?
Butters, seriously, if you don't stop it I'll kick your ass!
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:48 am1
"You guys like it?"
"FREEZE!!!!!" this is a Great Episode!!!
"Do you know what I am saying?"
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 3:42 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 pm1
My brother pointed out that the goat in the front of the frat house is Dr. Cornwallace from the PETA episode. Just a little easter egg.
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
iMartin wrote:
Really good episode, though I don't like Butters, but it was funny like hell. Just a small bit of dissapointment, that Stan didn't really kick Butters' ass when he was right asking for it. Which might be why Wendy yelled at Stan later then. But seriously, Stan stood up for Butters when they were beating the hell out of him via tetherball, and later he hired Clyde to be his bodyguard against him, it shows what kind of son of a b*tch he was.

Smart boy, that Butters. :lol: "Clyde, here's $100. If Stan comes near me, punch him."
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
hasn't Cartman never kissed a girl either? i think i've seen just about every episode, but can't recall him ever initiating a kiss.
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:32 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm191Milwaukee WI
SP-Addict wrote:
Is the cop dedicated or just flat out gay?

He's just overly devoted to his work, in The Jeffersons
his wife convinces him not to give up framing rich black men
because it's in his blood.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm191Milwaukee WI
Biscuits wrote:
hasn't Cartman never kissed a girl either? i think i've seen just about every episode, but can't recall him ever initiating a kiss.

In season four Wendy kissed Cartman in Chef goes nanners.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
So, what was Wendy all angry about when she's talking to Stan?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Biscuits wrote:

Technically he kissed Wendy, but it didn't really count because it was just sexual tension...
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:24 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 pm1
PEACHES!! She's amazingly hilarious even without that South Park touch. With it I can't control the laughter. Then again, I think I'd laugh at anything South Park did with Peaches.
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 pm Offline
Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:17 pm1
OMFG! I laughed my ass off! "STRETCH!" That is sum funny sh*t. I hope there'll be more episodes with that detective in it. Yeah, it'd be real "NICE!"
Re: *1309: Butters' Bottom Bitch* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 pm Offline
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm1032I know where I'm not, let's just say that.
Actually, I don't like the detective.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.

Sort by  
Page 16 of 22 320 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next