Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 8 118 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
yeah same here i wonder if the teacher will be mr adler? but he teaches shop class so probably not.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 1:59 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
Yes. More hatless scene for once. I doubt that Mr.Adler will be the wrestling teacher because he teaches Shop Class. It could be a returning character from the past olden seasons.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
In most schools, especially small schools like South Park supposedly is, the coaches for lots of sports are also teachers. As it happens, when I was in high school, one of the shop teachers was also the wrestling coach. So in my mind it would make perfect sense to have Mr. Adler be the wrestling coach.

But they'll likely whip up a new character for that role since that's what they did when they need a basketball coach. Although they did have Chef be the football coach...
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
It would make sense, but I doubt they'll use Mr. Adler. I have a feeling they'll have some new one-time character with his own comedic quirks.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 3:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Why would they use Mr. Adler? Just 'cause Craig and Tweek fought in shop class?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 4:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Kody]\\ wrote:
To be completely honest, I'm worried about this episode. For some reason I keep thinking Pinewood Derby. ha

NOTHING WILL EVER BE AS BAD AS THAT

Except maybe Britney's New Look.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 5:48 pm Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 am19
Wii fit man wrote:
Kody]\\ wrote:
To be completely honest, I'm worried about this episode. For some reason I keep thinking Pinewood Derby. ha

Ha, I hope man. Pinewood Derby was major fail. And yeah, Britneys New Look was as well. But Idk, I didnt like most of season 12 really.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 5:59 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Wii fit man wrote:
Kody]\\ wrote:

Don't get me started on Not Without My Anus, Great Expectations, or One Million Little Fibers. The former and latter by far are the worst ever.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 am19
nwt000 wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
Kody]\\ wrote:

Don't get me started on Not Without My Anus, Great Expectations, or One Million Little Fibers. The former and latter by far are the worst ever.

I actually thought A Million Little Fibers was pretty funny. Just maybe a little less dialogue for oprahs butthole and vag haha.
One of my least favorites has to be Stanleys Cup. That episodes humor was so flat. It was horrible. Although I still find the Steve Irwin references hilarious.
Really, there's been a few I could consider the worst. Hopefully this one won't end up on that list.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
I loved Pinewood Derby. The episode didn't have much of the kids and it seemed like it would, so what. To me, that's one of the funniest episodes of the season.

I think it was Trey's birthday yesterday so that'll either be really good or really bad for this episode.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 7:29 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
RideTheLightning wrote:
I loved Pinewood Derby. The episode didn't have much of the kids and it seemed like it would, so what. To me, that's one of the funniest episodes of the season.

I think it was Trey's birthday yesterday so that'll either be really good or really bad for this episode.

yeah, i honestly don't understand why everyone rips on pinewood derby...i thought it was a great episode too.

actually, i happen to be on the phone with all the world leaders.

come on you guys, that was f*cking funny to me.
i also noticed that the same people who rip on pinewood derby rip on Cartman...i don' know.

also i'm still stoked out of my mind for this new episode. the title is wondiferous, and it could go in a million directions and i have a feeling we are all going to be extremely surprised.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
iloveyouguys wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

yeah, i honestly don't understand why everyone rips on pinewood derby...i thought it was a great episode too.

actually, i happen to be on the phone with all the world leaders.

come on you guys, that was f*cking funny to me.
i also noticed that the same people who rip on pinewood derby rip on Cartman...i don' know.

also i'm still stoked out of my mind for this new episode. the title is wondiferous, and it could go in a million directions and i have a feeling we are all going to be extremely surprised.

Because there were no kids in it! South Park is mainly about kids and the residents of South Park, not some world leaders that aren't Obama and aliens that aren't Visitors. That is why it sucked so hard. What makes it worse was that Kyle wasn't even in it. Just too few kids and South Park residents, except for Randy, who there was too much of in that episode. The intergalactic police are two of the worst characters ever. Baby Fark McGeezax was ok. The only truly funny parts of the episode are Randy as Leia, the suicide, and Finland getting nuked. Otherwise, it was as stale as shit.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 pm Offline
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 pm2
I hope they get a new teacher thats GAY :mrgreen: or a rapist, something like that, and he just loves to see the children in their wrestling uniforms. He would practice all of the moves on the kids, and show moves only a gay guy would use. Now that would be funny.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 pm Offline
Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:19 pm8
I hate it when people call wrestling "Fake" It's not fake....it's a form of live theater, it's athletic theater. The moves are real, they just don't try to beat each other up too bad. But yea I would love to see Kenny die in the backyard.....I dunno I've got this crazy vision of him doing something like the Dude Love underground video, and ending up like Owen Hart. Though those two references are most likely too obscure for the layman viewer and most likely Matt and Trey aren't even aware of what I'm talking about, much less would they include it in the episode.

As far as Pinewood Derby, yes the episode was epic, EPIC fail........but I still pissed myself the second the news reporter said "Princess Leia Organa" and it showed the pictures of Randy in the Leia outfit. I don't think even one of you guys can say that didn't earn at least a chuckle.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
last i checked, STAN was a kid in south park. he didn't have a HUGE role, but he was important and South Park has always incorporated the parents in certain episodes. Matt and Trey can't always do the same thing. they never do the same thing, actually, and you have to admit, it was really funny.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 8 118 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next