Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 19 272 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 pm Offline
Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:19 pm7
tommacco wrote:
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
tommacco wrote:
I'm not a total hater of new SP either, although I found season 12 disappointing there were a few eps in season 13 that I have liked. There were plenty more that I didn't, and i'd rank the queefing episode as one of the worst of all time.

Not saying this was a bad ep, just don't think it was in the top tier of best SP eps like so many people have said.

You like, they like, you rank, they rank. Basically we should only like the episodes you do and if not we get a huge "Wow! Really!?" Come on.. Just enjoy it.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 30, 2009 3:51 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:22 pm28
tommacco wrote:
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
tommacco wrote:
I can't believe so many people gave this episode a 10/10. This season is lacking, though there were a few good eps (The Ring, Fishsticks, Fatbeard, Butters Bottom Bitch) I've been less than impressed. Ep deserves a 6 at the most

I'm glad they stuck it to wrestling every way they could, but they're stretching for a good plot at this point. I guess there's only so much you can do after going strong for so many seasons.

Gee. Have you ever thought once.. just once, that maybe someone has an opinion that differs from yours?

I don't know, have you? I was genuinely shocked that this would get ranked as one of the best eps of all time by so many people (that's what's implied with a 10/10). I've been watching SP since day one-when I was actually about the age of the characters in the show. I've watched this episode probably 3 times with all the repeats CC airs, it's grown on me a bit but still isn't high caliber SP.

I expected an epic battle between juggernaut and the rad russian, or at least a fallout at the end between Kyle and Cartman. There was an extreme drama/acting element but no jew/show biz jokes. Couldn't find the parody in the plot like they have in many episodes although my girlfriend told me they were ripping on the dance movie "Center Stage"... if that's true they really are stretching as I assume many of you are like me in the fact that you've never even heard of the movie.

I understand the hype of the new episode, just don't think it deserves to be up there with the likes of the jennifer lopez ep, christian rock, the little league ep, the volcano/hunting ep, chef's death, cheech and chong's tampons, towelie 1, garrison trying to get fired for being gay, the krips, goobacks, guitar hero, most of season 9, or any ep with butters featured.

I'm not a total hater of new SP either, although I found season 12 disappointing there were a few eps in season 13 that I have liked. There were plenty more that I didn't, and i'd rank the queefing episode as one of the worst of all time.

Not saying this was a bad ep, just don't think it was in the top tier of best SP eps like so many people have said.

I figured they were ripping on wrestling. You know as in it's all fake and it's a bunch of big guys dressing up and doing stunts. not a real sport. It's all more teatrics than anything else.

I really liked how there was no fighting at all untill the end and even then verybody thought the real fight was lame.

Jeesus! I loved this episode. I remember posting on another forum quite a while ago that wrestling is "gay". It was meant more of a joke. You now all the customes and guys rolling all over the ring with each other. Well mod there took offence to that statement and actually gave me a warning!

I so hope he gets to see this sode of SP and realise how right I am. *Cartman going ha ha ha HA HA! Nya nya nya nya NYA NYA!

Respect my Authoritah!
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am Offline
Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 am1
this is a great episode. wouldnt surprise me of the real wwe dressing room was like that
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 pm8
THEY TOOK HIS DOOGG!!!! :lol:
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 03, 2009 8:58 pm Offline
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 am3
Diabeteth wrote:
THEY KILLED KENNY!!

Actually you can hear Cartman & Kenny fighting at the very end. (listen closely).

But then... Who was Pollo Loco?
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 05, 2009 7:35 pm Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:48 am4
This is my favorite episode in this season.
I've already seen this episode at least 5 times.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 06, 2009 1:02 am Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 pm8
Awesome episode. I especially loved how the 'Wrasslin fans' in the stands actually looked like the real ones you see on TV. A friend of mine loves 'Wrasslin' and watches it all the time, I was at his house once when he was watching it, and while he was watching the drama in the ring, I was lookin at the audience in the background. He got mad when I commented on the amount of Joe Dirt lookin rednecks in the audience... HAHA, once again, FREEKIN FUNNY, because IT'S TRUE.
People are like slinky's, pretty much useless, but they make me smile when I push 'em down the stairs.
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 21, 2009 10:03 am Offline
Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm1FL
i know who they are Eric:Big Show Eric girl:? Stan:Stone Cold Kyle:CM Punk(i think)Kenny:Rey Mysterio Token:R-Truth Butters:? Jimmy:? Mr. Connors:might be former WWE superstar Kurt Angle(the only olympic gold medal winner in WWE history) :!:
WWE AND NASCAR FAN!
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 21, 2009 1:30 pm Offline
Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm285
This second half of season 13 conflicted with my scedule :( I had to miss three episodes when they aired originally. One was last week (which I saw on this site), one was this episode (which I just saw), and next week's (which I'll see next week on this site). I did manage to catch the last two episodes on Comedy Central :) Then I'm all caught up with season 13 :D

Timmels wrote:
THEY TOOK HIS DOOGG!!!! :lol:

I was going to say that :P I am surprised that it took 15 pages of this thread before this was mentioned. I laughed so hard at that line taken from THEY TOOK OUR JOBS :lol:

Wengrow wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
THEY KILLED KENNY!!

Actually you can hear Cartman & Kenny fighting at the very end. (listen closely).

But then... Who was Pollo Loco?

Kenny, of course :wink:

El Pollo Loco is a fast food restaurant that started in Mexico and then expanded into the southwest United States. Even an episode of Donald Trump's Apprentice featured El Pollo Loco where Trump said: "Who has heard of 'El Pollo Loco?' Everybody seems to like it." What I mean is El Pollo Loco Restaurant is everywhere in the south west, and I believe South Park is made in Hollywood, so the creators of South Park must know El Pollo Loco well and used the name for Kenny's wrestling name.

In the current Wiki Article, under the section at the bottom called: Pop Culture, they even mention South Park and W.T.F. and El Pollo Loco as Kenny's wrestling name 8)

Here is Wiki's entry of El Pollo Loco

One week to go, then I will have seen all of season 13. Can't wait for season 14 in 2010. Do we start to say twenty-ten by then, or is it still two thousand ten as we now say two thousand nine :?

btw, wtf episode gets a 10/10 from me :)
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 pm Offline
Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:05 pm5
:lol: This episode is so funny. But why does Eric start fighting with Kenny at the end? The missile killed Pollo Loco (Kenny), so wtf? But it's still super funny. And what is up with the rooster in this episode, Whale Wars, and F Word?
W.T.F PostThu Dec 03, 2009 9:55 am Offline
Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am1
I am a big fan of wrestling, and my friend told that southpark has a video about the WWE an i watched it. 1 st it was a cool funny video and now not only I am a fan of wrestling but of SouthPark too
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm Offline
Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm13
lol i cant think of the black kids name at the moment but he looks like r-truth frm the real wwe in w.t.f lol
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm Offline
Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm13
wow i really like wwe and talking is not f*cking wrestling thats really pissing me off
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jan 10, 2010 5:37 pm Offline
Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:26 pm4
This was a poor parody of wrestling. I can tell you that Matt and Trey did not do any research for this episode at all.Here are some obvious reasons why this episode fails....

-Contrary to popular belief, most rednecks don't even watch wrestling. Believe me, I live in the deep south.

-Everyone over the age of 12 knows it's staged already. This isn't the 80's.

-Only 2 real wrestler references.

-Vince McMahon is an assh*le, not a kind gentleman.

-Wrestling fans are made to look stupid. HELLO! There are wrestling fans all over the world!!!! In fact, I help moderate the largest wrestling forum on the interent and most of our members are British.

-TNA!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *1310: W.T.F.* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 pm Offline
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm48
KENNY SHOWS HIS INNER MEXICAN :unhoodedkenny:

and if kenny died in the rocket blast than how was cartmen fighting with him :P

Sort by  
Page 15 of 19 272 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next