Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 8 117 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 4:13 pm Offline
Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:14 pm17
yamfrie wrote:
I hate all the japan-related stuff, including anime.

I hope in this episode you make fun of those stupid geeks.

i'm pretty sure trey is like in looove with that sh*t though, lol.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:02 pm Offline
Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm26
This reminds me of the whale episode in season 9, when he calls the Japanese government and has to respond "no, we don't want you to eat the whale." Looks promising, at least this season has been better than 12
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
King Of Canada wrote:
westsomething wrote:
People! This is real! :(
The dolphins are killed by Japanese every year from haunting on them - at least one city is known - Taiji.
I'm sure that creators of Southpark inspired by last documentary film about this "The Cove" - it was premiered on that summer, but not get much attention from all audience.

The hundreds of dolphins are dying in Japan every year - for their meat and strange cooking tastes of japanese. This is a real world problem.

Just google - dolphins killed Japan

I think your one of those guys who think Matt and Trey are Liberal.

I mean, you sound like one of those Douches who tell the Inuit to stop hunting Caribou and whales because you think it's "inhumane." They need to eat the Caribou because it costs thousands of dollars to ship food up there. And the Inuit have been hunting whales for thousands of years. It's part of their culture, like igloos and Inukshuks.

Except the examples are totally different. Japan has food. Japan has other things they can eat. They only eat for some kind of really stupid thrill-it has nothing to do with survival.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:33 pm Offline
Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm1
This does look funny (advice from a south park creator) but I just dont liek the human kill of mamals exept if they are US farm animals that i eat everyday or rodents.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:42 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Crud. Just about everything has gone wrong for me today. I hope it isn't an omen for the episode...
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:46 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Diabeteth wrote:
Crud. Just about everything has gone wrong for me today. I hope it isn't an omen for the episode...

The official blog said it's the best one in years. This episode might end up turning your day around.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
Diabeteth wrote:

I guess I'm not the only person who had everything go wrong for them today, then. Today was one of the worst days I've experienced in years. I have a feeling this will be an amazing episode that will turn my day (and your day) around, though. And I'm especially looking forward to it since I'm a huge fan of the TV series "Whale Wars", which this episode obviously seems to be based off of.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 6:00 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Aidsburger wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:

I guess I'm not the only person who had everything go wrong for them today, then. Today was one of the worst days I've experienced in years. I have a feeling this will be an amazing episode that will turn my day (and your day) around, though. And I'm especially looking forward to it since I'm a huge fan of the TV series "Whale Wars", which this episode obviously seems to be based off of.

I hope so. Thanks for the encouragement. Just an hour to go until our days (hopefully) turn around.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I already saw the first two scenes' clips' screenshots. It looks as if the episode's first 3:27 take place at the Denver Aquarium.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Almost time!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
It's that time again!

Come join us in the post-air discussion thread.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
yamfrie wrote:
I hate all the japan-related stuff, including anime.

I hope in this episode you make fun of those stupid geeks.

You haven't seen "Good Times With Weapons," have you?

Oh well, time for the new thread.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 8 of 8 117 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8