Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 117 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 7:15 pm Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:38 am6
Imagine if they try to send all the dolphins to the Moon like they did with that Killer Whale? LOL

This episode is going to be great!

I bet lots of Liberals will be satirized! LOL
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
I can't wait for this! I still feel kind of bad for those innocent Dolphins :( . I loved them.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
ericc3000 wrote:
Imagine if they try to send all the dolphins to the Moon like they did with that Killer Whale? LOL

Matt and Trey don't really do political stuff anymore. There was some interview where they said they pretty much stopped that because The Daily Show and Colbert Report already have politics covered and probably just because they don't feel like being in the news and having people like the show just because they think it's an anti liberal or anti conservative show.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
RideTheLightning wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
There should be a part 2 where all of the kids, not just the main four, fight the Japanese. Epic battle and great moments involving Stan and Wendy. The second part will be the funniest episode of the season and very well written. It would win South Park it's fourth straight Emmy and 5th overall. Trust me, this one should be an awesome ensemble episode in my honest opinion. I can't wait to see this one! Matt and Trey, if you're listening, give us way more Wendy!

Dude all you want in this show is Stan and Wendy. Chill out.

I do want more Wendy, but I want more Kyle, Kenny, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, Pip, Annie, and other 4th graders, too! It looks like from the production blog, this could be the best episode in a long time and it will probably get the Emmy nod by the way their saying how great the episode will be. I hope and pray Wendy will have a large role in this episode. My fingers are crossed. P.S. I'm finally admitting I'm a Wendy Testaburger fanboy. Whenever she gets mentioned, let alone gets a line, I get butterflies in my stomach and goosebumps and shockwaves travel throughout my body. This will make a great early birthday present. My birthday rolls around November 1st, a.k.a. Sunday. My hope and expectations are really high right now. They are way higher than Towelie at his highest. This episode will be the best thing in the history of the universe! I am really counting on that. At least the best piece of multimedia eternally. That is how high my standards are for this episode particularly.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
RideTheLightning wrote:
ericc3000 wrote:

Matt and Trey don't really do political stuff anymore.

Oh, they'll do political stuff, they just refuse to take one side or the other. They're assh*les - they sh*t all over everything. :)

But seriously, they don't want to take sides because they don't want the show to be seen as a liberal show or a conservative one. Besides, there are shows better suited to taking one side or another.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 27, 2009 9:11 pm Offline
Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:46 pm12
I'm still waiting for an episode with Timmy, Officer Barbrady, or Doctor Mafesto. It seems like all three of them disappeared.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 2:03 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
Big-Will wrote:
Oh, they'll do political stuff, they just refuse to take one side or the other. They're assh*les - they sh*t all over everything. :)

I thought they were dicks. :mrgreen: Kim Jong-Il was an assh*le, and F.A.G. members were pussies. Dicks have to f*ck both assh*les and pussies to keep the fragile balance between them. Otherwise everything will be covered in sh… Oh, wait a minute. I’m gonna vomit now. Real bad!
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 9:25 am Offline
Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:30 am1
That episode was f*cking awesome! f*ck you guy!
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i love dolphins but thank god i wasn't offended by the japanese killing them. i'm gonna have to see it on thursday to check it out.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm1
This is an excellent episode because it is not just a funny spoof. It is based on real happenings in the town of Taiji, Japan where Japanese "fisherman" in past years have herded dolphins into a small cove and stab them to death with spears. They typically kill up to about 120,000 dolphins a years and try to sell the meat to unsuspecting people and school children by calling it "whale meat." The meat, however, is laden with mercury and dangerous for people, especially children, to eat. The Japanese government has condoned the slaughter and hidden the fact that they are selling poisonous dolphin meat. Go to http://savejapandolphins.com/#at for more info. Beware though, video of the dolphin slaughter is graphic. I am just glad the boys in South Park are getting involved. :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 pm Offline
It's a good thing it didn't happen in the US :o
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:32 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I wonder which characters besides the Marshes and Cartman are important. My money is on Wendy. I really hope she shows up in this one. They said in the blog that this episode is as good as the Great Gatsby. I really can't wait to see this one unfold right before my very eyes and what surprises are in store waiting for us all to marvel at and be in awe with.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
I wonder which characters besides the Marshes and Cartman are important. My money is on Wendy. I really hope she shows up in this one. They said in the blog that this episode is as good as the Great Gatsby. I really can't wait to see this one unfold right before my very eyes and what surprises are in store waiting for us all to marvel at and be in awe with.

Most likely a Stan-Cartman-(possibly)- Kyle based episode. No idea if Wendy will make an appearance on this, I mean it would be good if she actually helps Stan out with this one according "Weight Gain 4000 she wrote her Essay on Dolphins. I hope she will at least help her boyfriend with this one. I love StanxWendy working together.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:53 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:00 pm2
I hate all the japan-related stuff, including anime.

I hope in this episode you make fun of those stupid geeks.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 3:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I am not sure how this episode will turn out based on the preview...

can't wait to find out!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 117 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next