Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 21 of 23 339 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Feb 28, 2010 9:55 am Offline
Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 am5
That was the funniest episode I ever watched in this season.
And god dammit! I changed my avatar in avatar creator, but the avatar wasn't saved in my profile.
How I can change it?
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
You must click "Save to forum". It may not be visible on the forum for anywhere between a few hours and a few days.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 09, 2010 2:28 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
LOVED this episode!!! One of the best Stan episodes ever if not the best. Where to begin??

Loved Cartman singing Poker Face. That's the beauty of SP, it can make things I cannot stand like Lady Gaga and turn it into something awesome. Cartman singing is always gold.

So sad Stan had to witness the dolphin killings on his birthday!! :( How his shirt was bloody and the pic of him with the dead dolphin... so f*cked up. What was also effed up was when the head of the Whale Wars crew was harpooned!!! OMFG!! Wasn't expecting that. Loved the Poker Face montage and how it reads 'things actually happen now' on the magazines. :lol:

Loved Stan taking over the ship, he is a natural leader and doesn't like taking crap from anyone. Love it. So funny when Cartman and Kenny show up to 'help'!! Kenny's parka says 'dolphin lover' LOL! It was so great to see Stan vs Eric for once. Kyle vs Eric gets old after a while. Stan gets equally as pissed with him as well. Really really hope we see more Stan and Eric in season 14.

The whole photo-shopped pic of dolphins attacking Japan... then saying it was cows and chickens. :lol:

Yeah, wonderful eppy. 10/10!! :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm Offline
Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 pm8
Stanluv25 wrote:
LOVED this episode!!! One of the best Stan episodes ever if not the best. Where to begin??

Loved Cartman singing Poker Face. That's the beauty of SP, it can make things I cannot stand like Lady Gaga and turn it into something awesome. Cartman singing is always gold.

So sad Stan had to witness the dolphin killings on his birthday!! :( How his shirt was bloody and the pic of him with the dead dolphin... so f*cked up. What was also effed up was when the head of the Whale Wars crew was harpooned!!! OMFG!! Wasn't expecting that. Loved the Poker Face montage and how it reads 'things actually happen now' on the magazines. :lol:

Loved Stan taking over the ship, he is a natural leader and doesn't like taking crap from anyone. Love it. So funny when Cartman and Kenny show up to 'help'!! Kenny's parka says 'dolphin lover' LOL! It was so great to see Stan vs Eric for once. Kyle vs Eric gets old after a while. Stan gets equally as pissed with him as well. Really really hope we see more Stan and Eric in season 14.

The whole photo-shopped pic of dolphins attacking Japan... then saying it was cows and chickens. :lol:

Yeah, wonderful eppy. 10/10!! :lol:

Lol, Kinda agree with most of this

Great writeup to the episode
Everyone Knows its butters
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 pm8
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
I've never seen or even heard of Whale Wars before this episode so it's not really working for me so far...

Same here, But I didnt know there was literally "Whale whores"??, I mean maybe there are some but I didnt think of it like that lol.

I though its just a joke?
Everyone Knows its butters
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
Just listened to matt and trey's commentary on this episode on the dvd and I love the fact that they go off on the show and get angry. I had the same reaction to the retards on the show. I love this episode. Also pokerface cartman edition is now on rockband. Ad was on the home page. sweet
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 15, 2010 9:09 pm Offline
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm1
I find it funny that when the Whale Wars people showed up on Larry King in real life the King was more than cordial and even seemed to like them especially when Bob Barker got in on the discussion.

They also got a loud ovation on the Tonight Show.

Hmmm, thanks for the lulz, you monkeys!
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Sep 20, 2010 1:48 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
f*ck you whale!! and a f*ck you dolphin! LOL!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
HAHA, nice~ Y)

Stan blastin off the Japs, AWESOME~
BURN, MAFAKAS, BUUUUUURRRNNNN
I have only read the first page PostSat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 pm Offline
Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:42 pm0
What the f*ck, why does no-one see how great the ending was? Its about how we judge others for doing the things we think are wrong, while in the same time we do morally unacceptable deeds ourselves.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 am Offline
Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 am2United States
gee, thats so sad that the whales and dolphins are dying by the Japanese, i hate it when they do that
PostTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 am Offline
Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm0
"great job son, now the Japanese are normal like us :D"
PostFri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm Offline
Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm0
f*ck you dolpjin f*ck you whale f*ck you chicken and f*ck you cow f*cking halirious
PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:03 pm Offline
Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm0
f*ck u dolphin f*ck you whale f*ck you chicken and f*ck you cow f*cking halarious
Rock Band Game Scene PostWed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm Offline
Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:28 pm0
Kenny on drums, Stan on guitar or bass, and Cartman singing, but when it showed the screen, it showed the guitar, bass, and drums, but not the mic as being used???

Sort by  
Page 21 of 23 339 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next