Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 23 338 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Diabeteth wrote:
I live in KC. That football thing made me laugh! Yay, look, if the other team dies, we can actually win!

Stan's pretty badass here. Now how does this backfire?

You did beat the Redskins. That was pretty funny seeing the Fins killed. I specifically saw 4-time Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter get killed. The ironic thing is the Prow Bowl and Super Bowl are going to be at Landshark Stadium in Miami this season. Did you also notice Stan's Whale Wars hat didn't cover his entire head? You could see some of his shaggy black hair back there. Well, Wendy wasn't in it, but still a good episode. I want more from the secondary characters in the last three episodes though.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm Offline
Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:32 am5
I loved how the whole show lead up to the punch line at the end!
Hysterical! Great show! :lol:
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm42
I liked how cartman laughs when the japanese man is giving them a tour through the museum and stan punches him lightly. i thought that was pretty cool. even if i dont find an episode that funny i pay attention to a lot of little details, so its kinda hard for me to not really like an episode of SP. comparing eps to each other on the other hand, def can find faults in a lot of them. i just effin love the sh*t these guys think up.

Kyles not one of my favorite characters but i was kinda disappointed he didnt have a bigger part

And even though Randy had hardly anything to do with this ep I'd have to say he was awesome lol
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:53 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
i think this was the best episode of the season. Solid plot, solid character development. Brilliant.

I just think Wendy should've been a tag-along, but that wont take away from the overall, as we got to see Stan aggressive, as Wendy would've likely have grown a pair and took control of the story instead of Stan.

Only thing I felt wasn't 'perfect' was the ending. Shouldn't we have sent the Japanese after extinct animal, the Koreans, or after Pigs because of the swine flu?

Btw great WW2 history lesson there, my brother was shocked I pointed out Kamikaze and the Enola Gaye before they were mentioned.

10/10
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm42
TheRealSisyphus wrote:
I loved how the whole show lead up to the punch line at the end!
Hysterical! Great show! :lol:

yeah i think that just might have been one of the best episode endings in SP history
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 am215
Cartman singing Poker Face was f*cking awesome. :lol:
At least we have Đ°ssholes, you dumb girl!
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 pm6
salamander wrote:
The ending almost made up for a pretty bad episode. Yawn. Butters Bottom B***H episode was by far the best so far.

I concur
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm Offline
Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm23
nice episode, i loved when they killed the miami dolphins :)
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
HAcoreRD wrote:
i think this was the best episode of the season. Solid plot, solid character development. Brilliant.

I just think Wendy should've been a tag-along, but that wont take away from the overall, as we got to see Stan aggressive, as Wendy would've likely have grown a pair and took control of the story instead of Stan.

Only thing I felt wasn't 'perfect' was the ending. Shouldn't we have sent the Japanese after extinct animal, the Koreans, or after Pigs because of the swine flu?

Btw great WW2 history lesson there, my brother was shocked I pointed out Kamikaze and the Enola Gaye before they were mentioned.

10/10

If Wendy were in it, it would have been awesome to see her take control of the story. What a shame she wasn't in it, this her 4th missed episode in the last 6 episodes.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm30
This run has been ridiculously amazing so far. I have to say that this is probably my favorite episode so far, but I think that every week. Still, I lost it when I saw the dolphin and whale in the Enola Gay.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 pm Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 pm10
Liked it and found the alien with the help of the tivo. He kind of blends into the background a bit.

Only thing I am not liking is that you spend so much time looking for the alien that you dont "watch" the episode till much later.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm2
I haven't seen the episode yet but did they say what age Stan is now? Is he 10?
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
Haven't finished the episode (loving it so far) but I just wanted to say f*ck YEAH SMASHING PUMPKINS
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
nwt000 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
I live in KC. That football thing made me laugh! Yay, look, if the other team dies, we can actually win!

Stan's pretty badass here. Now how does this backfire?

You did beat the Redskins. That was pretty funny seeing the Fins killed. I specifically saw 4-time Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter get killed. The ironic thing is the Prow Bowl and Super Bowl are going to be at Landshark Stadium in Miami this season. Did you also notice Stan's Whale Wars hat didn't cover his entire head? You could see some of his shaggy black hair back there. Well, Wendy wasn't in it, but still a good episode. I want more from the secondary characters in the last three episodes though.

I know the Chiefs beat the Redskins. I was all, "Oh, darn, we could have had a perfect season record and we blew it by winning one!"

Around here, if you're going to support your home football team, you need a sense of humor. Same with our baseball team, actually.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1311: Whale Whores* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
ExcaliburSmith wrote:
I haven't seen the episode yet but did they say what age Stan is now? Is he 10?

technically. though the show never reflects his age. He can be physically older as he talk all those hormones back in 316 "Are you there god? it's me, Jesus"

Sort by  
Page 4 of 23 338 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next