Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 22 322 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Throbert McGee wrote:
Something else that the GLAAD letter somehow forgot to mention:

Out of all the residents of South Park, who got to be the heroes of the day by saving the kids near the end of the episode? Why, Sheriff Big Gay Al and his all-gay posse!

That seems like pretty much the total opposite of "encouraging homophobia", yet does GLAAD bring it up? Of course not!

lol, sheriff.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 2:36 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
Scotland wrote:
I remember when people used to watch south park for enjoyment.

Really
I love the episode that calls bikers fags !!! PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:10 pm Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm3
I hate them damn bikers with their big egos and small equipment (if you know what i mean). I hate the damn noise. I hate them for the attention they want but don't deserve. Great episode where they call them all fags !!! LOL ..right on !!! So many are thinking that !!! I love it !!! BEST EPISODE EVER !!!!
Re: I love the episode that calls bikers homosexuals !!! PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:27 pm Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm2
Great episode. Now they need to deal with the pseudo bikers. They are not "bikers" per se. They are just a bunch of guys who work a job or are professionals who escape to "bikerdom" with their expensive Harley duds and bikes to buy a personna instead of earning one. Harleys are as common on the road as any vehicle there is. Owning one just makes you a fag. No doubt they are fun but come on, it doesn't make you special in any way. You are still a f*cking doctor, lawyer, salesman or plumber. It makes you a fag. A fake. A want-to-be. Its a f*cking costume party. Haloween 365 days a year. Why these homosexuals are not ticketed for noise violations has always bothered me. If my car made that much noise I would have a ticket in a heartbeat.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm Offline
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS EPISODE SOOOOO MUCH !!!! BEST EPISODE EVER OF SOUTH PARK !!!! I HATE BIKERS WITH AN UNDYING PASSION. THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE SOOOO "FREEE" YEAAA RIGHT ! UNTIL THEIR JUNK BIKES BREAK DOWN OR THEY NEED MORE GAS OR THEY ENCOUNTER BAD WEATHER LOL LOL LOL . I HATEEE THEM !!! BEST SOUTH PARK EPISODE OF ALL TIME !!!
Re: I love the episode that calls bikers homosexuals !!! PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:41 pm Offline
RIGHT ON LITTLE BILL !!! AND AS FAR AS "FUN" GOES ...HAVE YOU EVER SEEN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT PICS ? THEY ARE TOTALLY MESSED UP AND GUESS WHAT ? MY HEART DOESNT BLEED FOR THEM WHEN THEY DO GET IN ACCIDENTS. SERVES THEM RIGHT ! WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO CAUSE ALL THAT NOISE AND MESS UP PEOLES HEARING ????? WHAT ABOUT LITTLE CHILDREN THAT HAVE UNDEVELOPED HEARING AND HAVE SENSITIVE EARS BECAUSE OF THAT ..WHAT ABOUT THEM ? DO THEY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO THEY DONT. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEIR OWN EGOS AND THEIR OWN SELFISH, DISTURBED SELVES. GO TO HELL I SAY TO THEM.
Re: I love the episode that calls bikers homosexuals !!! PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm2
Please note that South Park has edited my reply to use the word homosexual instead of the episode topic i.e. F'ggts.
Re: I love the episode that calls bikers f*gs !!! PostSun Nov 08, 2009 3:56 pm Offline
Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:42 am2917East Hartford, CT
Next time, put a star in place of the "a" instead of leaving f*g uncensored and having it end up as "homosexuals", okay? :evil:

Bringing sexy back. (Thank you, Drisela, for the pic! :D)
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 6:53 pm Offline
Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:48 am10
hahaha, great episode
"just becuz they're gay doesnt mean they're f@gs" lol
but i was almost expecting kenny to die in the last scene when the harley riders rebel
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 pm Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 pm1
Was this episode made as a response to Wanda Sykes' PSA about calling things gay being insulting?
Last edited by Sighphi on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Scotland wrote:
I remember when people used to watch south park for enjoyment.

agreed.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Sighphi wrote:
Was this episode made as a response to Wanda Sykes' PSA about calling things gay being insulting?

After seeing this, I can imagine her making one about calling things faggy.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
Throbert McGee wrote:
bmzerkel wrote:
and it seems the gays are the ones that have a problem with the episode:
http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/11/glaad-pr ... isode.html

The GLAAD statement does make some good points

Hmmm.... I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet, but the episode also depicted a BLACK guy being dragged with chains behind a motorcycle ridden by a WHITE guy, and this was done as slapstick comedy -- yet what does the GLAAD statement choose to complain about? People using a "hurtful" word.

P.S. I'm not actually complaining about the scene of Emmanuel Lewis getting dragged, or calling it racist -- I think it's totally clear that the Harley riders attacked him because he's the Head Dictionary Editor (and also maybe because Webster was such a damned annoying show) and NOT because he's black.

I'm just pointing out how f*cked-up GLAAD's priorities are -- their job security depends on seeing "homophobia" everywhere, so that's all that catches their attention.

Yah, I first thought that some people might complain about a black guy being hauled off in chains but I forgot that that would mean missing the point about how homophobic South Park is. :wink: Good episode. While not being the funniest episode the story was a little thin (no real B story) I still liked the fact that it challenges what people think about the F@g word.

PS: I love how glaad and other G@y groups have changed the "F" word to be F@g instead of f*ck. What a bunch of g@y F@gs! :lol:
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 am Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
2coolhipdude wrote:
And here I thought SP was ripping gays for trying to get the definition of "marriage" changed. Hmmm? 1 in 10 teens are gay..lol. Still misquoting Kinsey I see. People don't call bikers f@gs because they're noisy and obnoxious('cause most are not), they call some of them f@gs because they resemble gays wearing @ssless chaps in their "Pride" parades. Also, there is some resemblance to BDSM. Just imagine Mr. Slave on a Harley. Problem is, Mr. Slave is too much of a pussy to ride one. Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. Homosexuality will gain acceptance, much like in ancient Rome and Greece. Bring back the bath houses and the indoctrination of young boys during puberty when they are at the most confused time of their life. Embrace promiscuity and the spread of disease. Nature, evolution and civilization has determined that homosexuality is wrong. Stay in the closet and survive. Start waving your rainbow flags and shoving your life-style choice down our throats and be prepared for resistance.

Yes and then our society will crumble just like Rome and Greece.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 am Offline
Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:51 am1
You guys squarely hit the nail on the head with this one...

A satire of a brand SO entirely steeped in "image" may upset many

Loud pipes truly don't save lives as the idiots who take a left turn in front of you really will never hear them- so get OVER that potato,potato exhaust sound already...
Last edited by BFDeihl on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 18 of 22 322 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next