Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 22 322 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Kitsunebaby wrote:
I'm so glad south park did this. I've never understood why people get so upset about the negative use of a word that that originally had nothing to do with them. A word that THEY chose to associate with themselves.

I don't undewrstand why homosexuals get upset that the word "gay" is used to mean stupid or annoying when the term didn't originally even mean homosexual. Besides, do you think handicapped people get upset when people use the word "lame" the way they typically do nowadays.

It's stupid when people choose to be victims and feel offended at something that wasn't directed towards them at all. It's even worse when other pretentious douches choose to get upset on the behalf of those who were "insulted" just to feel that they're doing something good. Thank you so much south park!

Exactly!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's stupid.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm Offline
Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:45 pm23
alien anyone?
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:51 pm3
Kitsunebaby wrote:
I'm so glad south park did this. I've never understood why people get so upset about the negative use of a word that that originally had nothing to do with them. A word that THEY chose to associate with themselves.

I don't undewrstand why homosexuals get upset that the word "gay" is used to mean stupid or annoying when the term didn't originally even mean homosexual. Besides, do you think handicapped people get upset when people use the word "lame" the way they typically do nowadays.

It's stupid when people choose to be victims and feel offended at something that wasn't directed towards them at all. It's even worse when other pretentious douches choose to get upset on the behalf of those who were "insulted" just to feel that they're doing something good. Thank you so much south park!

I don't feel offended by it, I'm just saying the bikers that don't know about it and can't take a joke are gunna feel that "gay biker" thing come on and tear those poor kids who think copieing everything from T.V. is cool apart.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:25 pm1
f*ck that episode.... Why with the harleys? I would like to see them say anything about a Patched rider....
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm Offline
alieeeeeen?????? plz lol
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Oh c'mon, do you think anyone is actually going to go up to big-ass bikers and call 'em F.A.G.'s because a TV show "told 'em to"?
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm21Florida, A.K.A. the land of no snow T_T
All in all for me, a pretty nice episode parodying the nuisances of annoying bikers with their loud-ass revving & even the subject concerning the word usage of "f-a-g" in these modern times. The ending screen seemed a little much, though, but I couldn't help but still laugh at it. XD

My personal highlights of the episode were Cartman's sh*t on the bikers' seats, the library scene & the debate in city hall about the boys explaining what they meant with their use of 'f-a-g'. I could totally hear Kenny saying "This is f*cking ridiculous..." in his first line. :lol:
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:51 pm3
triplemultiplex wrote:
Oh c'mon, do you think anyone is actually going to go up to big-ass bikers and call 'em F.A.G.'s because a TV show "told 'em to"?

People have done stupid crap before.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm Offline
alien anyone?
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 pm Offline
Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 pm10
Found the Alien. Right when the driver with the green stripe on his helmet is saying there is a flag in the poop. Look in the brown stone front of the diner. The alien is in the wall under the blue pie poster in the window.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm Offline
Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm1
I love how there's already a new definition in wikipedia :lol:
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm2
Thank you for validating my opinion of the V-twin homosexuals of central new york. Its as if you read my minds and i hope all the harley riders in cny enjoyed their very own episode, yall suk anyway! Great job on this episode and i hope theres backlash in a big way, lets see how the toffies sense of humor is? Freakin Fags!!!!
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 pm3
OK, This one was just freakin' epic!!! I used to work in tool and die shops and this hits so close to home it's practically not funny. Anyone who's ever had to put up with these alpha dog wannabe douchebags is probably laughing just as hard as I am right now. I swear I could pick out a couple of guys I know from the biker gang.

9.5/10. Near perfect. Matt and Trey, keep up the good work. But If I were you I wouldn't count on Orange County Choppers making you a South Park custom cycle anytime soon.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm30
nodakskip wrote:
Found the Alien. Right when the driver with the green stripe on his helmet is saying there is a flag in the poop. Look in the brown stone front of the diner. The alien is in the wall under the blue pie poster in the window.

Good eye. I completely went by it. Remember, it's not when he first sees the poop, but when the camera turns to a side shot where the biker is in the center of the screen.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:15 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:13 pm1
What is "outside the Diver"?

Sort by  
Page 3 of 22 322 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next