Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 22 322 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:18 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:55 pm2
cole03gl wrote:
f*ck that episode.... Why with the harleys? I would like to see them say anything about a Patched rider....
Why harlys? Because its true girlscout, patches please!
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm1TX
I've never posted here but just had to say how much I enjoyed this episode. I also use the word f_g in the same way. Totally on board with what Kitsunebaby said..
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:27 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm1
The worst episode ever. The episode wasn't even funny.

I truly believe in free speech, relish this American freedom, and believe South Park has every right to be offensive or say anything whenever desired. However, a few references here and there to "that's gay" or other such hate-speech (week after week and year after year) is a FAR cry from an entire episode devoted to the word "fag".

South Park would be off the air in seconds if there had been an entire episode using 'n*gger' or 'spic' or 'kike', but you feel it's OK to hit the airwaves with 'fag'. It's more than offensive, it's disgusting. Trying to excuse homophobia by claiming there are variations of word usage/meaning is unacceptable.

I've been a big fan since the show's inception but I am angry and unwilling to be tolerant of blatant on-air hate speech. I think South Park's creators, writers, and producers owe the GLBT community a huge apology.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:29 pm Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:21 am34
Whats "outside the diver" is that a typo for outside the diner and btw there is an episode where they say the n-word many times episode 1101 With Apologies to Jesse Jackson
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:32 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:31 pm1
yea im definitely not seeing an alien where u guys r saying...
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:34 pm Offline
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:30 pm1
prochut wrote:
nodakskip wrote:
Found the Alien. Right when the driver with the green stripe on his helmet is saying there is a flag in the poop. Look in the brown stone front of the diner. The alien is in the wall under the blue pie poster in the window.

Good eye. I completely went by it. Remember, it's not when he first sees the poop, but when the camera turns to a side shot where the biker is in the center of the screen.

I'm watching this scene over and over and cannot find the alien :(
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:36 pm Offline
Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:30 pm28
This episode was excellent. I didn't know what to expect of this episode because the teaser clip didn't give a lot away, but I definitely wasn't disappointed. I think this episode is the best of the run so far. I'm also kind of glad that there wasn't a blatant amount of parodies, although I watched the episode with a friend who was convinced that the biker group members were from Sons of Anarchy, but I wouldn't know. Overall, a 9/10.
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:47 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:17 pm5
The alien in this week's South Park: http://clak.us/traj
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:48 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm16
jwin1 wrote:
The worst episode ever. The episode wasn't even funny.

I truly believe in free speech, relish this American freedom, and believe South Park has every right to be offensive or say anything whenever desired. However, a few references here and there to "that's gay" or other such hate-speech (week after week and year after year) is a FAR cry from an entire episode devoted to the word "homosexual".

South Park would be off the air in seconds if there had been an entire episode using 'n*gger' or 'spic' or 'kike', but you feel it's OK to hit the airwaves with 'homosexual'. It's more than offensive, it's disgusting. Trying to excuse homophobia by claiming there are variations of word usage/meaning is unacceptable.

I've been a big fan since the show's inception but I am angry and unwilling to be tolerant of blatant on-air hate speech. I think South Park's creators, writers, and producers owe the GLBT community a huge apology.

I think you missed the whole point of the episode. It really didn't have anything to do with homophobia. It had to do with word usage and how the meaning of words change throughout the years.

And there has been an entire episode with them using the word n*gger.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
I thought the alien was in the library for some reason :shock:

Either that or on one of the bikers..im not sure! :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 9:53 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Outside the Diver? lol. Nall, correct that, please. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:03 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
I agreed with this episode more than any other, ever. :D
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 pm Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
Anyone know where I can watch it? (Australian resident, so I can't watch it here when they put it up)
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:07 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 pm4
brub brub brub brub all my biker freinds r totaly like that everyone is probably gonna start calling the fags now yes!
Re: *1312: The F Word* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
Aleicia wrote:
Anyone know where I can watch it? (Australian resident, so I can't watch it here when they put it up)

http://www.wisevid.com/view_video.php?v ... 1jxw27272#

Hurry before link gets deleted!
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005

Sort by  
Page 4 of 22 322 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next