Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 3 of 29 435 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next
Author Message
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I knew Cartman would get screwed over again! Ha, millions of potential dollars flushed down the toilet! So does that make the Testaburgers richer than the Blacks now? Cartman never seems to succeed with cash schemes. Great ending with Casey Miller ripping on him. Wow, what Miller said is what I think of Cartman. So does that mean all of the slut stuff was true? If so, Wendy will need to interview me on the Chair of Truth with nwt000. Cartman probably resigned and made Kyle student body president. So does that mean her and Stan are done as a couple? Good look with a Jonas Brother, Chase Crawford, or a similar hunk, Wendy. I guess this would be a 8.1/10 a bit off, and if that stuff Cartman said is really true about Wendy, I will puke my balls out through my mouth. Butters also probably got grounded by his parents for pissing on the Testaburgers' door. Just concerned about her and Stan's future, if there is one for that matter. :cry:
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
I have to agree with Triple. That opening scene keeps it out of my top 10 episodes, but it remains a 10/10.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:34 pm4
awesome episode! best this run!

so far:
1.dances with smurfs
2.wtf
3.whale whores
4.butters' bottom bitch
5.dead celebrities
6. the f-word

all good though! defiantly getting this one on dvd! :D
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
sooo..

a rundown of the episode....


gotta love it...

- poor Gordon at the beginning
- cartman taking advantage of his position...
- His gullible Smurf followers (Butters!)
- The way he stands up against the class president and the principal.
- the video on the announcements.. with the smurfs
- Butters peeing on the door then Wendy's dad opening the door... and Wendy's reaction...
- Wendy countering cartman on his own show...
- The whole deal with the movie..
- cartman is now president..
- Of course.. Casey Casem! and that lovely last announcement!

don't forget the alien!


10/10
love it!
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:40 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:26 pm68Why do you want to know?
XD oh god! I hate glenn beck and rush, seeing cartman as them and butter and the other kids as the tea partiers is just great. It's almost close as i see those people in real life.

The crying was just priceless.

Sarah palin parody....HA! XD
Image
Image
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
nwt000 wrote:
I knew Cartman would get screwed over again! Ha, millions of potential dollars flushed down the toilet! So does that make the Testaburgers richer than the Blacks now? Cartman never seems to succeed with cash schemes. Great ending with Casey Miller ripping on him. Wow, what Miller said is what I think of Cartman. So does that mean all of the slut stuff was true? If so, Wendy will need to interview me on the Chair of Truth with nwt000. Cartman probably resigned and made Kyle student body president. So does that mean her and Stan are done as a couple? Good look with a Jonas Brother, Chase Crawford, or a similar hunk, Wendy. I guess this would be a 7.1/10 a bit off, and if that stuff Cartman said is really true about Wendy, I will puke my balls out through my mouth. Butters also probably got grounded by his parents for pissing on the Testaburgers' door. Just concerned about her and Stan's future, if there is one for that matter. :cry:

1. I don't think they'll have issues. They've survived worse.

2. It's not. Wendy just turned the tables on him.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm5UF
I never really got to listen to Casey Kasem on his radio show... but I loved his role on a certain Hanna-Barbera cartoon... ;) So I liked the Casey Miller kid that was intended to portray him.

I got such a laugh out of Cartman portraying Glenn Beck, even doing the chalkboard 'KILL SMURFS' as the equivalent to 'OLIGARH' (though he meant it to be 'oligarchy') They even threw in a joke about that weird-looking Avatar movie that's coming out.

I greatly enjoyed it - 9.5/10 for me!
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:42 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
Pegazeus wrote:
Despite a few amusing moments, this episode was not that good. What the hell was that episode even about? Honestly, that felt like a mish mash on a Tuesday morning. The second half of this season has officially been a letdown. Goddammit, I'm so bummed after watching this.

6/10

Same.
I really have no idea how anyone could think this was a good episode. I laughed at the Butters peeing scene, and the Avatar screening. About as bad as Pip or Eat, Pray, Queef.

But the past few episodes made up for it.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Nebenator wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:
Despite a few amusing moments, this episode was not that good. What the hell was that episode even about? Honestly, that felt like a mish mash on a Tuesday morning. The second half of this season has officially been a letdown. Goddammit, I'm so bummed after watching this.

6/10

Same.
I really have no idea how anyone could think this was a good episode. I laughed at the Butters peeing scene, and the Avatar screening. About as bad as Pip or Eat, Pray, Queef.

But the past few episodes made up for it.

God, it's like any episode that has Wendy as a main purpose gets panned by critics.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:17 pm5
Where this week's hidden alien was: http://clak.us/trng
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
nwt000 wrote:
Nebenator wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:
Despite a few amusing moments, this episode was not that good. What the hell was that episode even about? Honestly, that felt like a mish mash on a Tuesday morning. The second half of this season has officially been a letdown. Goddammit, I'm so bummed after watching this.

6/10

Same.
I really have no idea how anyone could think this was a good episode. I laughed at the Butters peeing scene, and the Avatar screening. About as bad as Pip or Eat, Pray, Queef.

But the past few episodes made up for it.

God, it's like any episode that has Wendy as a main purpose gets panned by critics.

I just didn't think the episode was funny. And do defend your point, the episode "Breast Cancer Show Ever" remains in my top 25.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 pm Offline
  • WWW
  • Profile
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Easy on Glenn Beck. He's doing exactly what he's done since the 80s. Entertaining people on radio.

He has mental issues. He's very paranoid. He's not a bad radio personality at all. He's DJed at many known stations in the past, just like Casey Kasem. However, getting into talk radio, later leading to Fox News Channel I honestly don't believe was a good thing for him at all.

Both Casey Kasem and Glenn Beck had/have their shows syndicated by Premere Radio Networks (a unit of Clear Channel Communications known for always firing people and being cheap)

They replaced Casey with Ryan Seacrest on the Top-40 version of his show back in 2004. They then finally just this past year canceled his 2 shows American Top-10.

Beck drags in the ratings as nothing more then a good radio host with some serious issues. Like all other talk hosts, people will believe what he says if they chose to do so. Fox News Channel and HLN saw his first radio show (ran by CBS Radio affiliates such as the dead "Free FM" brand launched after Howard Stern moved to what is now Sirius|XM)

I do not share his political views, but I understand the industry he works in a lot more then the people that watch it.

It's entertainment and nothing more. In addition, he suffers from ADHD and probably some form of OCD or serious anxiety (alcoholism among other things) This makes him paranoid, and thus he goes on these crazy tirades because he's afraid Barack Obama is a socialist. He shares this information on his programs in the same way I would share what I think of the state of the music industry or bands as a music DJ (which Glenn Beck originally was for many years)

Hope this brings some insight into both "Casey" and "Cartman" in this episode.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
it felt slow paced and forced. Wendy didn't do much. Meh.
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Quote:
God, it's like any episode that has Wendy as a main purpose gets panned by critics.


Not at all. I was expecting another Breast Cancer Show Ever. To me, that episode was perfect Cartman douchebaggery. Here, it was drowned out by their Glen Beck spoof. I was hoping for more cynical insults from Cartman, a bigger showdown, and not such a lousy payoff. I don't know, I just didn't like this episode. The beginning was great, but that's it. Why can't we get great episodes anymore?
Re: *1313: Dances with Smurfs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
Glenn Beck likes SP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm_6rNVCN1s

"I love SP, I gotta tell ya. They nail it!"

Well Glenn, did they nail it this time?

HAHA!
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 3 of 29 435 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Beta Classic X