Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 7 97 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 3:01 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
AxayPaulene wrote:
I hope this episode is a two parter! I've been waiting for one all season and if it is that just gets me even more excited for the season 14 premeire in March!

Probably not good for it to be a two-parter. We'd all be mad because of the long wait. How come Stan's hat isn't off? He didn't have his hat on when he was at the Denver Aquarium! Maybe him and Kyle will probably take them off once they reach the water. I hope some of the other kids at least make background appearances, as it would kick ass to see the other kids in bathing suits and in the water. Can't wait to see people panicking at the waterpark come Wednesday night. It is disappointing that the season is ending, but at least it's been a good run and there is always next season. Wonder who might appear as the new face in the opening credits. It would be great if I won, but the chances of that are all but zilch. I just can't take the suspense of what the episode will be like when I watch it tomorrow night.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 3:36 pm Offline
Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm8
just watched the preview clip and i hope that Randy has a role in this, i love that he completely over reacts like always.

i also think that the 2012 parody sounds hillarious but just because that movie looks retarted!
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 4:07 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
I highly doubt this will be a two-parter. For one thing, it just doesn't look like it could be that sort of episode... not that we have enough info to decide that.
For another, it would be reusing an old joke. Referencing an old joke is one thing, but completely reusing it is another.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 4:19 pm Offline
Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:37 am1
did i seen this episode somewhere
it look like a copy of some episode
can't remember
those clips are very familiar
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 5:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
RideTheLightning wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
You used to make annoying, but smart posts. Now your posts are just gay. Seriously, I was a better poster in January, and I was a total n00b who failed at jokes.

its a forum, chill out kid

I think you're a bit less chill than I am-editing your pots doesn't look very good you know.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 6:15 pm Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 am19
Wii fit man wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
You used to make annoying, but smart posts. Now your posts are just gay. Seriously, I was a better poster in January, and I was a total n00b who failed at jokes.

I think you're a bit less chill than I am-editing your pots doesn't look very good you know.

Dude, why are you so angry? If you think internet fights are cool (which how seriously you take this thread wouldn't surprise me) then your wrong.
It's a forum of discussion and opinion. Not an opinion popularity contest. Douche.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about another Cartman episode. They've been funny this year.
I just wish South Park did 8-9 episodes each run. It'd be so much better that way. Plus whats an extra week/2 weeks of work?
Eh, I think it'd be cool at least.
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 10:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
zonetropper wrote:
can't remember

"Casa Bonita," maybe?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 pm Offline
Sun May 17, 2009 2:22 am3
nwt000 wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:
Sounds promising. This sounds like Super Fun Time though, hope no hostage situation or anything.

I think it's going to spoof the movie 2012, which is about the alleged end of the world. I heard its reviews were not good at all.

meh the movie wasnt bad was entertaining
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 am Offline
Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:14 am2
PacMan916 wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:
Sounds promising. This sounds like Super Fun Time though, hope no hostage situation or anything.

I think it's going to spoof the movie 2012, which is about the alleged end of the world. I heard its reviews were not good at all.

meh the movie wasnt bad was entertaining

I thought the movie 2012 was great, I love action movies. A spoof on 2012 would be awesome. It reminds me of the episode "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow".
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 3:20 am Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
Big-Will wrote:
zonetropper wrote:
can't remember

"Casa Bonita," maybe?

What I was thinking......

Oh no.... SP made it to the repeat stage! :shock:

(I hope not. :( )
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 am Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
Ahh, they probably used the car scene again (although it is different) because they couldn't start the episode at the pool because it would look too much like Whale Whores which is closer than Casa Bonita to Pee. :lol:
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 am Offline
Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:58 am1
Well for me the "Pee" name comes from the waterpark look at the name :
Pi Pi's Slashtown
I very much look for the episode to be awesome because it's the last and we will wait long..... :timmy:
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 1:48 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:02 am13
for f*ck sake the episode hasnt even haired and this has already 6 pages, quit spamming and comment after the f*cking ep!

btw is it my impression or kenny is being completly more and more ignored after every episode!
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Kody]\\ wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:
RideTheLightning wrote:

Dude, why are you so angry? If you think internet fights are cool (which how seriously you take this thread wouldn't surprise me) then your wrong.
It's a forum of discussion and opinion. Not an opinion popularity contest. Douche.

What made you think I was angry?
pssssssssssssst...I'm tr011ing
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1314: Pee* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Sawzinho wrote:
for f*ck sake the episode hasnt even haired and this has already 6 pages, quit spamming and comment after the f*cking ep!

btw is it my impression or kenny is being completly more and more ignored after every episode!

Chill. This thread is the pre-air discussion thread. We aren't spamming. What's the point of the pre-air thread if it isn't to comment before the episode airs?

And I both can't wait for it to come and don't want it to come. Must the thirteenth season end so soon?!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 7 97 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next