Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 18 256 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 am Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
During the urine-tsunami sequence, I was really hoping that one of the Spanish-speaking "minorities" would yell out ¡No me gusta!, as in the Panama Canal disaster scene from Team America.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 7:34 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
It wasn't bad. I liked it.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
joevill wrote:
How many of you gagged during the scene where Kyle had to drink pee?

I'm surprised more people haven't mentioned this. I was actually worried I was going to puke and SP has not had that effect on me for a long time.

It was a better than average episode for this season.

PH levels = almost no H. :lol:
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:03 am Offline
Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:01 pm11
Am I the only person that was HORRIBLY disappointed with the season finale? Not only was it totally gross and disturbing, but the entire episode only made me laugh 2x, and it wasn't from Kyle drinking pee. As always, Cartman was the cause.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:15 am Offline
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am15
Poor episode, boring middle and predictable end.
But I laughed my ass off...

Cartman singing (always a hit)
Cartman vs Kyle argue about % minority
monkeys
Butters saying "ah, you lived?"

and gross how kyle has to drink the cup of pee... ew...
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 am Offline
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am15
btw, are those songs M&T ones?
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 am Offline
This episode also reminded me of a Boy Scout campout -- cripes, it woulda been about 28 years ago -- when a couple of guys decided that it would be hilarious fun to put out the smoldering embers of a campfire by pissing on it.

HOLY FЦCK, I can barely summon the words to describe how horrible the resulting stench was -- it was satanically foul, and not the nice South Park Satan, but the real assh*le from The Exorcist. It was basically the smell-equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard. Probably the second-worse stink I'd ever smelled, after rotting-animal-carcass. (I've never encountered a skunk, so I don't know how that compares.)

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 am Offline
Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm26
worst episode of south park ever. worst half season and worst 4 episodes in a row i've ever seen. butters bottom bitch was good, wtf was on par for south park but not extraordinary, but other than that 13b sucked ass. i'm not just hating on new SP either, i loved 13a minus the queef episode and season 12 was great besides obama and britney. i hope this isn't the final death of south park, i know there's only so much a show can do but with the crazy sh*t that happens in society i still think they can do better. hopefully they get their sh*t together by next season.

on a totally different note, i find it interesting that the word 'queef' shows up as incorrect on this site's spell checker. add it to the dictionary guys, or get webster to do it in another horribly drawn out and dry episode.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 8:57 am Offline
Fazio wrote:
Am I the only person that was HORRIBLY disappointed with the season finale? Not only was it totally gross and disturbing, but the entire episode only made me laugh 2x, and it wasn't from Kyle drinking pee. As always, Cartman was the cause.

no, you're not
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 am Offline
Icefear wrote:
I'm just wondering, but did anyone else think that the pee could represent nuclear weapons?

Nuclear weapons, no.

But radioactive fallout after a nuke blast, yes.

(Or at least, Hollywood's version of radioactive fallout that turns people into brain-eating zombies or causes women to give birth to mutant babies with tentacles, as opposed to real-life fallout that merely gives you leukemia 5 to 20 years later.)

You could also see the pee as representing the zombie-plague in movies like 28 Days Later.

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 am Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 pm14
Good thing i watched the movie 2012, made this episode better :D
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 9:36 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
1. Butters' Bottom Bitch
2. The F Word
3. Pee
4. Whale Whores
5. WTF
6. Dead Celebrities
7. Dancing with The Smurfs

Good stuff from all the episodes, especially the endings. Hopefully they get Vernon Chatman to voice act next season :D

Also, someone needs to start up the polls for this season.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am Offline
Mon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm2
The Minorities song will most likely become a new unofficial republican/conservative anthem.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 10:42 am Offline
Just to annoy everyone who was completely grossed out by Kyle having to chug the cup of pee, this classic from National Lampoon:

My pet rat, Ramona, pisses on me all the time, but I don't get grossed out -- I just wipe it off on her fur. (Serves her right!) :P

Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 pm Offline
Throbert McGee wrote:
Just to annoy everyone who was completely grossed out by Kyle having to chug the cup of pee, this classic from National Lampoon:

My pet rat, Ramona, pisses on me all the time, but I don't get grossed out -- I just wipe it off on her fur. (Serves her right!) :P

if you own a pet rat, it should piss all over you

Sort by  
Page 7 of 18 256 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next