Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next
Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 3:08 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Season run-down. Here we go.

The Ring - 9/10 - Waaay back in March, the season-opener had me imitating Mickey Mouse laughs. Great opening to what would prove to be a promising season.

The Coon - 8.75/10 - Spot-on parody of modern superhero stories and situations.

Margaritaville - 9.25/10 - The creativity of this episode, combining the economic crisis with the story of Jesus... blew me away. Fantastic episode.

Eat, Pray, Queef - 10/10 - You know, I liked this episode more than pretty much everybody else, but the truth is, I was dying of laughter 100% of the time. And even if you despised it... come on, it was an APRIL FOOL'S episode.

Fishsticks - 7.5/10 - Half of that score goes to Jew-bots, the other half to the Gay Fish song.

Pinewood Derby - 7/10 - My least favorite of the season, but still really solid.

Fatbeard - 9.25/10 - An absolutely brilliant end to the first run.

Dead Celebrities - 8.5/10 - I'd have rated this higher, but I feel like it may have jammed a little too much into one episode.

Butter's Bottom Bitch - 9.75/10 - Butters as pimp. Come on, people. Comic gold.

W.T.F. - 9/10 - At this point, I was fairly certain that SP could do no wrong.

Whale Whores - 8/10 - Intense episode... and Poker Face :)

The F Word - 8/10 - Solid social satire that really hit home.

Dancing with Smurfs - 7.5/10 - Technically my least favorite of the second run, but maybe I just don't like politics as much.

Pee - 9/10 - Potty humor to the max, thereby classic SP.

Overall, this season kicked ass. SO much better than Season 12, and really, the best Season since 9 imo, seeing as it didn't have any terrible episodes (read "Britney's New Look," "More Crap," or.... *shudders* "A Million Little Fibers").

As such, Season 13 gets an 8.5/10 from me overall. And I'm outta here until March. Bring on Season 14!!!
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 3:34 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
The Ring- 8/10. Very good season starting. And it was Kenny!

The Coon- another 8/10. It was pretty funny, and well plotted episode. Another thing about this one, you didn't have to understand the parody to like it.

Margaritaville- 9/10. Best of 13A. It was hilarious, well plotted, and it was a wonderful parody.

Eat, Pray, Queef- 6/10. Very meh episode.

Fishsticks- 7/10. It was alright, it had some laughs. Not hugely memorable, but it was still pretty good.

Pinewood Derby- 1/10. HERE WE GO. No plot, Randy episode, not funny at all. Seriously, after the first five minutes, the whole episode was absoulute crap. The episode finished and I had a "WTF?" face. It was just Randy bitching at the world leaders.

Fatbeard- 8.5/10. Second best of 13A. It was funny, and it was a "kids being kids" episode.

Dead Celebrities- 8.5/10. Very good to way to start the season half. It was pretty funny.

Butters' Bottom Bitch- 5/10. Worst of 13B. It was meh, and it was disturbing as fuck.

W.T.F- It was pretty good. 8/10. A pretty funny episode, WHERE KENNY DIED.

Whale Whores- 9.5/10. FUCKING AWESOME. It was hilarious. Stan is a fucking badass.

The F word- 6.5/10. It was alright. It wasn't great, bit it held together.

Dances with Smurfs- 9.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

W00t! Cartman and Glenn Beck got pwned, Wendy is a win, I love Stan, ghsdgfjkdsgf

Pee- 7/10- Another OK episode with some laughs. I loved the "Aw, you survived?"
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 4:26 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
SirKerrek wrote:
Overall, this season kicked ass. SO much better than Season 12, and really, the best Season since 9 imo, seeing as it didn't have any terrible episodes (read "Britney's New Look," "More Crap," or.... *shudders* "A Million Little Fibers").

I loved Season 12 because it has my favorite episode, Breast Cancer Show Ever. But BTW, why does everyone hate Britney's New Look? That was a great episode! I hate Britney so much, the only Britney song you will EVER get me to like is "Everytime".

Anyway, my ratings for the season 13 episodes:

The Ring - 9/10
I loved the way they made fun of the Jonas Brothers, and the part where Mickey beats up the J.B.s always cracks me up.

The Coon - 9/10
Love how it parodies modern-day superheroes, and I love the whole idea of Cartman trying to be a superhero, but no one cares.

Margaritaville - 8.5/10
Good episode, I loved the whole idea of Stan trying to return the Margaritaville, and the "Bailout" part always makes my day.

Eat, Pray, and Queef - 4/10
Didn't like this one. It just didn't seem that funny, and the Martha Stewart part was really unnecessary.

Fishsticks - 9.5/10
One of the best episodes of the season. Loved how it made fun of Kanye and Mencia, and the Jewbots and dragon parts were really good too.

Pinewood Derby - 7/10
It was OK, not one of the greatest episodes of the season, but at least it was better than Eat, Pray, and Queef.

Fatbeard - 9/10
Such a classic. The concept of it was hilarious, and the "Somalian Pirates We!" song had me in stitches.

Dead Celebrities - 9.5/10
Freakin' hilarious. I loved how they made fun of Ghost Hunters, and the whole Billy Mays thing was funny too. And the Michael Jackson part as well.

Butters' Bottom Bitch - 8.5/10
A very funny episode, but not one of the best ones.

W.T.F. - 10/10
The way they made fun of WWE is just priceless, and Kenny's death was funny as hell.

Whale Whores - 8/10
Stan was so badass in this episode, and Cartman singing Poker Face was one of the greatest moments of the season.

The F Word - 9.5/10
This one was hilarious, and especially how Big Gay Al returned.

Dances with Smurfs - 6.5/10
Meh. It would have been MUCH better if they didn't go on and on with the Morning Announcements running gag. That (to me) got old fast. However, I enjoyed the parts where Cartman showed his movie, and when Butters peed on Wendy's door.

Pee - 10/10
I don't care what you say, but I loved this. Definitely my #1 (no pun intended) favorite of the season, but it's not my favorite episode of all time. (like I said before, my favorite episode of all time is Breast Cancer Show Ever) I laughed way too hard when Cartman was singing his "Minorities" song, and when he imagined what the world would be like if Mexicans and blacks took over the world, and when Stan and Butters mentioned that they pee when they're in the shower.

Overall, season 13 was amazing. I can't wait for season 14.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
The Ring- 8.5/10 Second best of the season

The Coon- 7.5/10 Loved it at first. But, it doesnt really hold up after multip viewings.

Margaritaville- 8/10 Third best of the season

Eat, Pray, and Queef- 5/10

Fishsticks- 7.5/10

Pinewood Derby- 4/10

Fatbeard- 7.5/10

Dead Celebrities- 7/10

Butters' Bottom Bitch - 7.5/10

W.T.F- 8.5/10 Best of the season

Whale Whores- 7.5/10

The F Word- 7/10

Dances with Smurfs- 7/10

Pee- 7/10
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
The Ring- 8.7/10. I liked it. The fact that it voiced exactly how I feel about modern Disney was fantastic. Seriously, it is a disgrace how the same company that brought us The Lion King and Aladdin now gives us The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana.

The Coon- 8.8/10. I spent forever trying to decide whether The Ring or The Coon was better. I eventually decided on The Coon. Cartman as a superhero, Professor Chaos returning, and the ending that taunted us all... oh it was great!

Margaritaville- 9.9/10. I was laughing the whole time. It was pure genius. Exactly what I needed right then. I think it should be a required view for all high-school students being forced to take a class on taking care of their money. -0.1 because, unlike quite a few of you, I dislike Randy.

Eat, Pray, Queef- 3.6/10. I dunno, I liked the beginning, but after that it just didn't do anything for me. I found it completely unfunny. I think I got the point, but that didn't make the episode funny.

Fishsticks- 9.0/10. Heh, this one was interesting. Kanye West deserved that shot. More importantly, I found the look inside the mind of Eric Cartman to be amazing. Jewbots! I just fell out of my chair laughing from thinking about that!

Pinewood Derby- 4.1/10. Very weak, I thought. Almost nothing involving the kids, and a flimsy plot. Oh, and I mentioned that I don't like Randy, right? Even so, Randy as Princess Leia had me choking on my soda.

Fatbeard- 9.2/10. This one was just plain great! From the beginning ("because, dude, I'm Jewish, and, you know, Jews can't be pirates" "I'm glad you've finally come to terms with your disability, Kahl") to the end (Don't shoot the white ones!) It was funny, it had a good plot, everyone was fully in character, and we got to see Kyle go all big-brother. What more can I want?

Dead Celebrities- 9.1/10. So they ripped on a man who just died. Uncaring? Yes. Funny? Big yes. It was one last chance to make fun of Michael Jackson, and it was a quality episode. Also, I've thought about Chipotleaway every time I've seen something for Chipotle after this episode aired.

Butters' Bottom Bitch- 3.8/10. Butters as a pimp was funny, but... I have to be honest. The whole thing with Officer Yates went, in my opinion, way too far. It ruined the whole episode for me.

W.T.F.- 7.4/10. I liked it enough but... I dunno, it just seemed kinda bland. It was good, but nothing about it really seemed to stand out. Besides Kenny dying, anyway.

Whale Whores- 9.3/10. A Stan episode! Hooray! The thing had a good plot, good jokes, and an interesting conclusion. Plus, of course, Cartman singing Poker Face.

The F Word- 8.5/10. I completely loved it at first, but then the new-episode high dropped down to lower than usual. As Jimmy would say, it just didn't have staying power. Nonetheless, it was a good watch.

Dances with Smurfs- 9.0/10. They ripped on Glenn Beck! Come on, how can that not turn out well? Besides that, Cartman was in his manipulation mode and doing a fantastic job of making people act stupid. Wendy eventually beating him, and the joke about Avatar, tied it together pretty well.

Pee- 9.3/10. Predictable, but funny. I find it disgusting that people pee in the pool, too. That is one of the reasons I haven't gone in a pool for years. And, even though I like Kyle, I laughed when he kept getting completely screwed over. It's great when he gets angry.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 4:58 pm Offline
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm1032I know where I'm not, let's just say that.
The Ring- 10/10. Season favorite. Funny, true, and full of Kenny.

The Coon- 8/10. It was pretty good. It seemed well thought out and it did surprise me, which is quite good.

Margaritaville- 9/10. It reminded me of "good old days" and it was witty, funny, and original. And don't worry, I hate Randy too.

Eat, Pray Queef: 2/10, truly an awful episode. It was not funny at all, and it made no sense.

Fishsticks-6.5/10. It was OK. Kanye and Carlos Mencia were really frigging annoying, but Cartman's wayward thoughts on what happened had me out of my seat.

Pinewood Derby- 1/10. Blech. Not even gonna go into it.

Fatbeard- 9/10. Hilarious. It was an awesome episode with good plot and funny jokes.

Dead Celebrities- 7/10. An OK way to start out. It was pretty funny, and I liked a bunch of it.

Butters' Bottom Bitch- 1/10. I hate Officer Yates (Who's role was awful to boot) and Butters, so this one was horrible.

W.T.F- 6.1/10. Eh, it was OK. Plus .1 cause Kenny died.

Whale Whores- 9/10. Stan is a fucking badass WAAAAAAAAAf

The F word- 6/10, it wasn't hilarious, but it was still OK.

Dances With Smurfs- 8/10. I loved Cartman getting pwned. It was funny too. It was wonderful, truly.

Pee- 5/10. Wasn't ridiculously funny. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
hmm okay heres mine..

the ring 9/10

the coon 7/10

margaritaville 8/10

eat pray queef 6/10

fishsticks 7/10

pinewood derby 6/10

fatbeard 9/10

dead celebrities 8/10

butters bottom bitch 8/10

W.T.F. 6/10

whale whores 9/10

the f word 6/10

dances with smurfs 8/10

pee 8/10
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostThu Nov 19, 2009 7:00 pm Offline
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:32 pm6352with all the rich bastards
The Ring - 9/10

The Coon - 8.5/10

Margaritaville - 6/10

Eat, Pray, Queef - 6.5/10

Fishsticks - 7/10

Pinewood Derby - 5/10

Fatbeard - 9.5/10

Dead Celebrities - 9/10

Butter's Bottom Bitch - 8.5/10

W.T.F. - 8.5/10

Whale Whores - 9.5/10

The F Word - 8/10

Dancing with Smurfs - 8.5/10

Pee - 7/10
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 10:35 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
These kind of threads are SOOOO lame. :roll:
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 11:02 am Offline
Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:45 am2
10/pi

All the episodes were good and just like when I first watched the episodes of before seasons, I will continue watching them again and again.
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 am Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
The Ring - 8/10
I loved that it was a Kenny episode. But the funniest part was them building a snowman with a giant d*ck. I couldn't stop laughing at that.

The Coon - 10/10
Awesome episode. I love Professor Chaos and The Coon.

Margaritaville - 7/10
Pretty funny, but kinda boring and political-y for my taste. (I sound like Mr Garrison here.)

Eat, Pray, Queef - 5/10
I didn't get this episode. It was funny, but Cartman and the boys seemed really out of character.

Fishsticks - 7/10
Pretty good, but I thought there was too much Kanye in it, and the fishsticks joke wasn't really that funny.

Pinewood Derby - 7/10
I liked this one and the message to it. And normally I can't stand Randy, so that's saying something.

Fatbeard - 10/10
This was one of my favorites. Not just because of them being pirates, but because of the social message behind it.

Dead Celebrities - 7/10
Pretty funny, but not one of the best. Michael Jackson singing as a little girl was hilarious.

Butters Bottom Bitch - 7/10
It was funny, but Butters seemed a little out of character. Since when did he get the balls to talk to girls, let alone be a pimp?

W.T.F - 9/10
This episode was ridiculous and funny. Bad Irene was the best part.

Whale Whores - 7.5/10
A good episode, but honestly I can't stand that show "Whale Wars". Even if its being parodied on South Park.

The F Word - 6.5/10
I laughed a little bit, but I didn't really get how Cartman (the biggest homophobe next to Mr Garrison) was suddenly all politically correct. I thought they should have made him a "fag" instead of Butters, because I could totally see Cartman becoming a biker and wanting to annoy people just for the fun of it.

Dancing with Smurfs - 6.5/10
I didn't really get this episode. It just made no sense to me. Butters peeing on Wendy's house was hilarious though.

Pee - 8.5/10
This one was really funny, I love stupid toilet humor. The pee-pee guy was kind of lame though.
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:17 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
The Ring 9.2/10
The Coon 8.1/10
Margaritaville 8.4/10
Eat, Pray, Queef 5.7/10
Fishsticks 7.3/10
Pinewood Derby 1.1/10
Only worse episodes are Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus 0.8/10 and One Million Little Fibers 0.5/10. Next worst two are Pip 2.8/10 and D-Yikes 3.3/10. So there you have it, the worst five South Park episodes
Fatbeard 7.2/10
Dead Celebrities 8.0/10
Butters' Bottom Bitch 8.3/10
W.T.F 7.5/10
Whale Whores 7.8/10
The F Word 6.4/10
Dances With Smurfs 8.7/10
Pee 7.7/10
Season 13 7.2/10 (I averaged up all of my ratings)
7.9/10 (without Pinewood Derby)
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Peg wrote:
These kind of threads are SOOOO lame. :roll:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 2:32 pm Offline
Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 am6
These are to my standards of what South Park should be so may be a bit lower than all of yours.

The Ring - 6/10
The Coon - 9/10
Margaritaville - 6.5/10
Eat, Pray, Queef - 6.5/10
Fishticks - 6/10
Pinewood Derby - 4.5/10
Fatbeard - 4/10
Dead Celebrities - 6/10
Butters' Bottom Bitch - 7.5/10
W.T.F - 7/10
Whale Whores - Missed this one...
The F Word - 6/10
Dances With Smurfs - Missed this one aswell...
Pee - 5/10
Re: Episode ratings for season 13 - Go! PostFri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 pm Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
The Ring- 8/10 Exploiting Christian theocracies and pop music is win

The Coon- 8/10 I'm a superhero fan, and the parody in this was great.

Margaritaville- 9/10 Overall a great episode

Eat, Pray Queef- 5/10 Had some laughs, but I didn't really enjoy it.

Fishsticks- 8.5/10 Laughing the whole way through

Pinewood Derby- 6.5/10 Not up to South Park standards, but pretty alright

Fatbeard- 8/10 A nice episode, but nothing stood out.

Dead Celebrities- 7/10 An ok entrance to the new season.

Butters' Bottom Bitch- 8/10 Hysterical, great character development. And the ending was amazing.

W.T.F- 7.25/10 DEY TUK AR JAWBS!

Whale Whores- 7.9/10 A lot of nice scenes

The F word- 7.75/10 Beginning to middle were funny, the ending... not so much

Dances With Smurfs- 3/10 Bleh! I don't care how angry it made Glen Beck fans, I laughed only twice during the whole episode! 1. Butters running w/ his pants down. 2. The Avatar refference

Pee- 7.75/10 A lot of funny scenes, plus the Randy/Scientists encounters were great!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 21 posts 1, 2  Next