Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
8/10. Entertainingly solid episode, maybe its just me but I like it when the show doesn't throw a bunch of stupid jokes at me every 10 seconds. The parody was spot-on and it feels like something that will be relevant past the recent sex scandals. Bill Clinton is a perfect example of this; guys will always be guys and money will always get guys what they want, but at what cost?

I love how no matter what, every episode gets comments about the show "declining in quality". It's funny to read "The show was better back in season 12!" considering in season 12 the show ,"Was better back in season 10!". It's like a never ending cycle. You just like what you fondly remember from years back. There were a LOT of sh*tty episodes in the first 4 seasons, but nobody remembers them in favor of the better episodes.

Just imagine, in 2012... "The show was WAY better back in Season 14!"
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Kobb wrote:
8/10. Entertainingly solid episode, maybe its just me but I like it when the show doesn't throw a bunch of stupid jokes at me every 10 seconds. The parody was spot-on and it feels like something that will be relevant past the recent sex scandals. Bill Clinton is a perfect example of this; guys will always be guys and money will always get guys what they want, but at what cost?

I love how no matter what, every episode gets comments about the show "declining in quality". It's funny to read "The show was better back in season 12!" considering in season 12 the show ,"Was better back in season 10!". It's like a never ending cycle. You just like what you fondly remember from years back. There were a LOT of sh*tty episodes in the first 4 seasons, but nobody remembers them in favor of the better episodes.

Yeah, people need to chill out. I agree with you.

Although you seem to be assuming that there will be a Season 16 in 2012.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:25 pm Offline
Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:42 pm4
didnt like it i was all exited too very disapointed hopfully they get better
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:18 pm70Hilton NY
Very funny, much better than I expected.

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/ ... 838web.jpg You guys should use this as the episode guide picture!
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:51 pm1
The intro was awesome. Also knew that Kenny would probably die the way he did.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm Offline
Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:42 pm8
Big-Will wrote:
Requesting Trey's version of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing", please.

This.

One of the many reasons this episode was nothing short of epic.

Yet again, South Park stares social and moral issues in the face and makes the ones who get it laugh their asses off.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 3:55 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm3
This episode was great! It had the poke fun at real american idiot culture theme in full swing, without straying too far into bizarre side plots. And it was executed well! I laughed a ton! The show never hesitates to pick on celebutards regardless of their stature, and this episode was dead on with the offensive slander!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 pm Offline
Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:41 pm1
What a funny episode to start the season off can't wait for more
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm Offline
Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 pm3
OMFG that was freaking rediculous. I loved how they redid the intro with all the scenes from season 13, especially with Cartman dressed as the Coon singing his part. I thought the funniest f***ing thing about that episode was when they gave that monkey all the money, and he gets that huge grin and goes around raping all the other monkies, and then he gives his apology on his talk show. I laughed my ass off at that part. Can't wait for next weeks episode.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:44 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Kobb wrote:

I think maybe that is because even in bad older episodes, there were enough jokes being tossed around that a few were bound to stick to you. In newer episodes that are bad, there are usually far fewer jokes so you aren't given a chance to enjoy any part of an episode that isn't too good nowadays.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 pm Offline
Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 pm3
kontraktkilla wrote:
OMFG that was freaking rediculous. I loved how they redid the intro with all the scenes from season 13, especially with Cartman dressed as the Coon singing his part. I thought the funniest f***ing thing about that episode was when they gave that monkey all the money, and he gets that huge grin and goes around raping all the other monkies, and then he gives his apology on his talk show. I laughed my ass off at that part. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Another thing I thought was pretty funny is how back in Season 12 when Obama got elected, he was like this genius apart of an elaborate plan to steal a diamond, and now in this season he's like as retarded as they made George Bush, or anyone else in the show for that matter.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 4:56 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:33 pm1
Whats really funny about the "sex addiction disease" concept is that it has already been discovered and scientificaly proven that the monogomy virus not only exists but has been isolated and demonstrated to behave exactly as the name suggests. Naturally implieing that humanities sex drive was and is being curtailed by, not society but, natural processes. Makes one wonder what the world would really be like without the real disease. Probably not better from a population stand point in my opinion. But perhaps other positivities could be reaped in the absence of this virus.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm Offline
Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 pm529
Diabeteth wrote:
Whoa, the point wasn't to make Obama look dumb. I mean, the wizard-alien was there, right?

It still made him look dumb nonetheless. The wizard-alien was in fact the "turd in the punchbowl" guy that you originally speculated it to be.
Last edited by TOTAL_BRUTAL on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 5:13 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Just as an aside, the uncensored version of the episode is now available!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 5:15 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nall wrote:
Just as an aside, the uncensored version of the episode is now available!

Thanks, nail :D

*to the episode player*

Sort by  
Page 8 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next