Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 10 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 am Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:38 am2
I want the "Sexual Healing" song at the end on mp3!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm Offline
Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:34 pm11
shenmuere wrote:
This episode was very interesting it had a meaning to the former president bush and how he messed up america ( anologous to this episode was the "sex addiction virus" meant bushes corrupt administration and "having sex with women" meant attacking countries for their oil like iraq. The ending was great when butters was standing in front of the white house and said I hate bush! it meant something else if you think deeply. Very well made. And the part when obama said there is a turd in something, meaning he was hiding the real reason for curruption.

blllssdjjkf woooowowwow you're so cool, getting the deeper meaning and stuff i like totally get it now. never even realized before. i'm glad the world is full of these wiser people so us stupid ones don't have to think at all
höhöhö
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 pm Offline
Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:58 pm8
This episode was another awesome one.

Unlike most people, I liked the whole thing.

I even laughed at the wizard alien part, that was funny :)
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Little_Mouse wrote:
feynman wrote:
This is the first time I've checked out the forums, and I'm pretty surprised how many people completely did not understand the episode. I wonder if all of the episodes go right over their heads... It's a shame.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode. Glad to see some more classic hyperbolic social commentary again! I'm excited to see what's in store this season.

Totally agree with every word (and this is my first time too). I've been waiting so long for this new season to start and I wasn't disappointed at all. It was a good episode!
Anyway, I figured they would make an episode regarding Tiger's affair. The game was classic. Frankly, it was a typical SP episode and a good one to start the season with IMO.

Oh, Bummers...I love you :lol:

Let us assume for a second that the majority of people who disliked the episode fit your profile. What about those who do not fit your profile and understood every second of it, got the message, but just didn't find it funny?

I gave it a 7.5/10, which isn't bad. The third act stopped it from getting around a 9.

And shenmuere needs to lay off of the crack.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:29 pm2
nwt000 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
7.4/10
Weird, but not weird in a bad way like Pinewood Derby. I am so glad it made Obama look like a dope. Wizard aliens? What a Dumbass! When will M&T stop killing Kenny? I thought his rebirth meant not dying all of the time. What a star studded episode! I also liked Butters being called Bummers and Trey's cover of Sexual Healing. Good, but not great begining to the season. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 was funny with Elin always chasing Tiger with a golf club and hitting him.

P.S., is Butters gay now? He said he never wants to see bush again.

Whoa, the point wasn't to make Obama look dumb. I mean, the wizard-alien was there, right? And they still kill Kenny sometimes, duh! And as for Butters being gay... I think he's just an innocent fourth-grader who doesn't understand what he sees, so innocent that he can stumble into pimping without knowing what's going on.

I am a Republican.

republicans are worthless... in fact most people in politics are worthless... but especially republicans. i mean honestly what the f*ck are they doing? trying to stop any progression in the united states or what? f*ck republicans they just want to have a white dude in the white house again....
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 3:36 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:11 pm1
Wonderful show. As a long time fan I've been really excited about season 14.

South park is back, boom baby!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 3:56 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i did like the part when they fought the alien. i really want the tiger woods game.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 4:11 pm Offline
Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 am1
I REALLY never cared about the whole case with Tiger Woods and I'm sick of hearing of it. It's sad that you guys made an episode about this crap. Bleh...

Anyways it's good that a new season of SP comes out...hope that the next episode will be funny, because I didn't enjoy this ep at all...
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm Offline
Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm765Newcastle, Ireland
f*cking hilarious! we all saw a tiger woods episode coming

but at the bit with the meeting with all the sex addicts, I was wondering:

where was John Terry?
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 5:40 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:18 pm9
That was funny in many ways...

- The monkey test
- Super batman orgasms (XP)
- Tiger Woods video game
- The bush
Keep up the good work!
:D :D :D :unhoodedkenny:
*1401: Sexual Healing* house characters PostFri Mar 19, 2010 6:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm1
did anybody else notice thirteen taub and chase ( the scientists)
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
The part with the videogame was funny.

But how did Kyle not realize he wasn't actually a sex addict? Hes the smartest kid, surely he would've figured out that it was all BS..yet he was just as oblivious as Butters

I was also expecting Cartman or Mr Garrison to make some snide remarks about it.

The ending was so weird, like they used an idea ball manatee tank for it.

Kenny's death = :lol:
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
I liked the ending more after watching it again and paying close attention to the wizard-alien. After seeing for myself that it was indeed the turd-in-the-punchbowl, tied up and in costume (and almost certainly gagged) I put together a few things. I understood that everyone knew better than to actually think that a wizard-alien was behind everything. It took me time to realize what seems incredibly obvious now: that was just an excuse. An excuse so that the men can feel all the sexual desires they want without taking any responsibility. That makes the episode seem a little bit deeper.

Even so, I still believe the ending was weak.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 8:26 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 pm1
The whole bush thing was hilarious !
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm Offline
Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 pm22
This was an awesome intro for a new season. Very well-done!

Sort by  
Page 10 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next