Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 11 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
TheHumanist wrote:
republicans are worthless... in fact most people in politics are worthless... but especially republicans. i mean honestly what the f*ck are they doing? trying to stop any progression in the united states or what? f*ck republicans they just want to have a white dude in the white house again....


Excellent observation. Except you're only half correct. There's decent Republicans out there. You're referring to very conservative Republicans. Radical Democrats aren't much better. A little bit in some cases, but hardly.

With that being said, and I'll try and be nice as possible, please keep the discussion relevant to the thread.

I was going to add, and I'm surprised I didn't catch this the first time because I wasn't giving my full attention, but I hadn't realized that the "alien wizard" was just the soldier from earlier who had the voice of reason before his comrades carried him off somewhere. And I was wondering what happened to him...
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 pm22
Too bad this whole Jesse James and Michelle "Bombshell" McGee story didn't break until this week. If it had only come out a week earlier I'm sure M&T would have found a way to work it into the script. That would have been so funny to have Jesse James in the sex addicts anonymous meeting with a line about banging dirty transvestite biker chick hookers or something like that. I'm sure they would have really ripped into him good.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* house characters PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:12 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
conconcotter wrote:
did anybody else notice thirteen taub and chase ( the scientists)

I'm not familiar with them. What do they look like?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:35 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 pm6
this episode was pretty stupid... rarely can I say I made it an entire episode without laughing. the water park season finale was lame too... im a huge sp fan but that wont stop me from calling them out. hopefully this isn't a trend.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm67
I like how Kyle and Butters hung out together in this episode. :D
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostFri Mar 19, 2010 11:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
bpiehler wrote:
this episode was pretty stupid... rarely can I say I made it an entire episode without laughing. the water park season finale was lame too... im a huge sp fan but that wont stop me from calling them out. hopefully this isn't a trend.


There have been tons of episodes where I didn't laugh once, but when I'm in the presence of other people also watching the show, sometimes things tend to be funnier for some reason. Most of us are huge SP fans, but we're usually not hesitant to call out an episode we don't care for. I think each episode has its goods and bads (except Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina; that one was all bad). As for it being a trend, well, it fits a lot of recent trends the show has taken, but occasionally you'll be 'wow'ed by an awesome episode. 13 was my least favorite season, but even it had one or two that I liked.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Niels0827 wrote:
bpiehler wrote:
this episode was pretty stupid... rarely can I say I made it an entire episode without laughing. the water park season finale was lame too... im a huge sp fan but that wont stop me from calling them out. hopefully this isn't a trend.


There have been tons of episodes where I didn't laugh once, but when I'm in the presence of other people also watching the show, sometimes things tend to be funnier for some reason. Most of us are huge SP fans, but we're usually not hesitant to call out an episode we don't care for. I think each episode has its goods and bads (except Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina; that one was all bad). As for it being a trend, well, it fits a lot of recent trends the show has taken, but occasionally you'll be 'wow'ed by an awesome episode. 13 was my least favorite season, but even it had one or two that I liked.


Nice to hear you say that, considering I was there for the first run of season thirteen with you. What episodes did you like?
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Diabeteth wrote:
I liked the ending more after watching it again and paying close attention to the wizard-alien. After seeing for myself that it was indeed the turd-in-the-punchbowl, tied up and in costume (and almost certainly gagged) I put together a few things.

I'll be honest, when you asked about that before, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Niels0827 wrote:
I was going to add, and I'm surprised I didn't catch this the first time because I wasn't giving my full attention, but I hadn't realized that the "alien wizard" was just the soldier from earlier who had the voice of reason before his comrades carried him off somewhere. And I was wondering what happened to him...

My god, am I the only one that put that together the first time around?

Big-Will wrote:
conconcotter wrote:
did anybody else notice thirteen taub and chase ( the scientists)

I'm not familiar with them. What do they look like?

I didn't notice it myself, but here is the "IRL" them. I'll have to watch it again to see if the SP them exist for myself or not.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 am2
This episode was pretty stupid, exception made for the Tiger Wood's Golf game spoof ( they knew that and they used it too many times... ).

Maybe one of the worst episode ever... and I've followed this show since I was child.

Let's hope that's not a trend ( even the season finale was pretty bad too ).
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 5:30 am Offline
  • Profile
Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:11 am2
This episode was pretty stupid, exception made for the Tiger Wood's Golf game spoof ( they knew that and they used it too many times... ).

Maybe one of the worst episode ever... and I've followed this show since I was child.

Let's hope that's not a trend ( even the season finale was pretty bad too ).
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
BRMBug wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
I liked the ending more after watching it again and paying close attention to the wizard-alien. After seeing for myself that it was indeed the turd-in-the-punchbowl, tied up and in costume (and almost certainly gagged) I put together a few things.

I'll be honest, when you asked about that before, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Niels0827 wrote:
I was going to add, and I'm surprised I didn't catch this the first time because I wasn't giving my full attention, but I hadn't realized that the "alien wizard" was just the soldier from earlier who had the voice of reason before his comrades carried him off somewhere. And I was wondering what happened to him...

My god, am I the only one that put that together the first time around?

Big-Will wrote:
conconcotter wrote:
did anybody else notice thirteen taub and chase ( the scientists)

I'm not familiar with them. What do they look like?

I didn't notice it myself, but here is the "IRL" them. I'll have to watch it again to see if the SP them exist for myself or not.

I got it. I mean, it wasn't hard to figure out.XD I think people were so taken back by seeing the 'alien wizard' and just how stupid it looked that they didn't really take a fair look.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
ShaneHaughey wrote:
Nice to hear you say that, considering I was there for the first run of season thirteen with you. What episodes did you like?


I liked The Ring and Dead Celebrities.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 11:33 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ShaneHaughey wrote:
I got it. I mean, it wasn't hard to figure out.XD I think people were so taken back by seeing the 'alien wizard' and just how stupid it looked that they didn't really take a fair look.

So they were in Independence Hall with the others?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 12:59 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^^ Yeah. I know that's true with me. But when I saw the episode a 2nd time you can totally tell it was that man. :D
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostSat Mar 20, 2010 1:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
BRMBug wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
I liked the ending more after watching it again and paying close attention to the wizard-alien. After seeing for myself that it was indeed the turd-in-the-punchbowl, tied up and in costume (and almost certainly gagged) I put together a few things.

I'll be honest, when you asked about that before, I thought you were being sarcastic.

Niels0827 wrote:
I was going to add, and I'm surprised I didn't catch this the first time because I wasn't giving my full attention, but I hadn't realized that the "alien wizard" was just the soldier from earlier who had the voice of reason before his comrades carried him off somewhere. And I was wondering what happened to him...

My god, am I the only one that put that together the first time around?

I suspected that's who it was, but I was sitting at the computer, not right in front of the TV screen. The computer is on the other side of the room as the TV, which isn't exactly a giant screen, so I couldn't get a close enough look the first time to tell. Second time, I watched it on SPS. I could be certain then.

Well, that's MY excuse. I don't know about everyone else. :lol:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 11 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X