Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 6:17 am Offline
Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:24 pm3
It's so funny.. me and my buddies have been talking about an "off-season mode" for the new Tiger Woods game.. except in our version you f*** a bunch of girls not get your a** beat by your wife lol.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:02 am Offline
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 am1
LOVED IT!!! GO TIGER WOODS! GO RICH CELEBS!! HAHAHAHA LOL
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:07 am Offline
Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 pm1
Big Ben in class was too funny. Who was the guy with the grey hair and goatee? He looked familiar.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am66
It seemed like they started with a good idea, but then gave up or something. Maybe bailed the writers room to go have sex with lots of women.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:30 am1
This is the first time I've checked out the forums, and I'm pretty surprised how many people completely did not understand the episode. I wonder if all of the episodes go right over their heads... It's a shame.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode. Glad to see some more classic hyperbolic social commentary again! I'm excited to see what's in store this season.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 8:47 am Offline
Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 am3
gberisha wrote:
This episode was a disgrace for the Whole SOUTH PARK comunity , almost waiting 3 months or more , and now THIS.

One of the worst things you did was killing Butters .
The Character of Butters was destroyed completely in this episode , everything that made people laugh about butters - suddenly was missing ! And I mean everything !

Worst story ever , very uncool and unfunny !

I can just hope that the rest is not going to be like this!

Go watch Family Gay you n00b!!
"I litter because it creates jobs."

Disclaimer - Everything I say is done in the SP spirit. So please, do not take it personal. Thanks!!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:01 am Offline
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
I didn't like it at all. Chuckled a few times thats about it. Hated the Tiger Woods parts. It had so much potential too... 6/10.

On a side note Ugly Americans was pretty good.

Go pluck chickens, queer!!

Disclaimer - Everything I say is done in the SP spirit. So please, do not take it personal. Thanks!!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:06 am Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
I thought about it all night (after my computer started crashing and I had to get off) and I decided that the episode is just average. Strong parts, weak parts, it comes out average. I did suddenly realize that the main plot involved Kyle and Butters together, while the other Tiger game part was Cartman and Stan hanging out together. Both of which I had hoped for.

Also, I can't help but believe that Kyle should have known better than to believe the scientists had an accurate test. I mean, one episode ago scientists decided that pee caused people to mutate into monsters and that the cure was a banana. I'd have thought the whole thing would have left Kyle pissed off enough to just ignore their future stupid "scientific" conclusions.

Not that South Park operates under that sort of logic or anything.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:22 am Offline
Niels0827 wrote:

...(Snip)...

I'm optimistic, though. At least the first segment was a hit in my book.

Where exactly was it a hit in your book? Did it happen before, or after, openly admitting how much of a fag you really are?

Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 9:27 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm284
leafstone wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:

...(Snip)...

I'm optimistic, though. At least the first segment was a hit in my book.

Where exactly was it a hit in your book? Did it happen before, or after, openly admitting how much of a fag you really are?

"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Also known asgtaca2005
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am Offline
Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:03 pm30
Great epsiode. Even though I knew how it would start, I was bawling watching the chimp go crazy as soon as it got the money and then his wife came in with a rolling pin. Amazing. The animation was pretty good too for that scene.
9/10

BTW, in the sex addict class, who was the black guy with the diamond studded earring and the gray-haired white guy with the goatee and necklace (not Michael Douglas)? I think the black guy was Michael Jordan as it looks kinda like him, but I'm not sure.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Requesting Trey's version of Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing", please.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
It seemed to me like they've done this episode before. It starts off with something being blown out of proportion, the government gets involved, there's a scientific study involved, a ridiculous conclusion based on no evidence, a scapegoat/sacrificial lamb is killed to solve the problem, and all the while the "voices of reason" are dismissed or viewed as ridiculous or a threat. Throw in a few celebrities and make the boys get involved somehow and you've got an episode.

Kenny wearing the Batman costume in his open casket was good, I liked Clinton's part, and the first instance of the Tiger Woods video game was funny, but it shouldn't have been used as a running gag.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 am Offline
Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm67
Am I the only person who thought this episode was great?
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 11:10 am Offline
Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:56 pm7
Kyle's awesome wrote:
Am I the only person who thought this episode was great?

Nope. I did to. :P

Sort by  
Page 6 of 14 204 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next