Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 14 205 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am Offline
Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 pm2
leafstone wrote:

Go watch Family Gay you n00b!!

Well i Guess its because of people like you (I mean under average looking nerdy kind of people) that seem to think of them self's as good critics by not understanding the basics of something they are talking about ,
People like you that can't find something to talk about , and just geek over the whole forum talking us bored how ugly clever you are .
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm Offline
Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:18 am20Portugal
I freaking LOVED this episode!!!
Tiger's wife beating him, the sex addict class (and chart!), Kenny's death, and all the discussion around normal men not wanting sex with other women..xD - loved it all!
It almost reached perfection! (I still prefer "over logging", though)

gberisha wrote:
One of the worst things you did was killing Butters .
The Character of Butters was destroyed completely in this episode , everything that made people laugh about butters - suddenly was missing ! And I mean everything !

That's a lie.
Butters is always the innocent one, if he sees a picture like that, it's normal that he freaks a lil. And c'mon, vaginas aren't properly pretty, ofc he compared it to "sick joker lips"!
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Favorite SP characters: Butters, Cartman, Randy
Favorite ep: Over Logging (1206)
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 12:16 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm2
I don't know if it was brought up before (I tried to read most of the posts on here) but did this episode remind anyone of Bloody Mary? That's pretty much all I could think about throughout the episode.

Still, for a season starter it was better than last season's opener, 'The Ring'. I know Matt and Trey will give us a great season and I'm looking forward to more!

Cheers.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
gberisha wrote:
This episode was a disgrace for the Whole SOUTH PARK comunity , almost waiting 3 months or more , and now THIS.

One of the worst things you did was killing Butters .
The Character of Butters was destroyed completely in this episode , everything that made people laugh about butters - suddenly was missing ! And I mean everything !

Worst story ever , very uncool and unfunny !

I can just hope that the rest is not going to be like this!

Remember when Wendy beat up Cartman? Post-air threads had similar comments about Cartman such as his character is ruined, no more respect for his authority, South Park is ruined, etc., etc., etc.

So Butter's got shocked out of his mind with "it's all bushy" dialogue and emotional responses after NOT knowing the color of the nice lady's handkerchief. So? That was Butters in 1401 and my Cartman reference above was from 1209, "Breast Cancer Show Ever."

1402 and beyond will NOT have Butters acting this way just as 1210 and beyond did not show any lack of respect for Cartman; not even one reference to Wendy beating him up AFTER 1209.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
This guy:
Is either an Oklahoma wrecking yard proprietor, or Billy Bob Thornton. I don't know, I can never tell those two apart.
I think the big black guy might be Michael Jordan, but don't hold me to it.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 pm2
Also I thought large quantities of money were supposed to cure AIDS? :roll:
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
It doesn't cure AIDS, it keeps it under control. That's why Magic has to keep taking it. And although it can control AIDS, it encourages sexual addiction.

Now, there are two black men at the sex addicts' meeting who are not Tiger Woods. Who are they?

Okay, one of them is Michael Jordan, but who's the one in the track suit?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
6/10 i didn't care for this ep. but i only loved the video game part with tiger and his wife fighting :lol: kenny dying in a batman suit was epic. but butters was out of character why would he be a sex addict and kyle too? there both so cute and innocent. :mrgreen: but i hope 1402 is alot better.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
First off- it feels awesome to watch a new episode with the rest of the world now!! :D

I was happily satisfied with this one!! I'm not surprised Kenny was an addict- who was?? And Butters was a definite choice too. Kyle... I'm sorry but I am so so so surprised it was him, and upset in a way. I don't know how he could have been one or why. Kyle is like the most innocent of the four boys. And it bothered me there wasn't any explanation in the episode as to why he was picked.

Kenny's death was too funny!! I don't think he died too early at all. You never know when or how he will die so it was perfect.

Love Butters going on and on about 'the bush'!!! :lol: Trust him to walk around confused until he gets some answers. Wondering if there were berries in the bush... :lol: He is too adorable!!

Sooo funny how the Tiger Woods stuff was only just a video game the whole time!!! Loved Stan and Cartman playing it together. Love when it's just those two, either when they're arguing or just being normal friends. It was really cute.

The chimp experiment!! :lol: It was great, something I could see happening in The Simpsons as well so that was neat.

Happy the celebs and Tiger Woods thing wasn't confusing to someone who isn't a fan of any of those people. Did anyone think the sex counselor man looked just like the man from Imaginationland??

Anyway, very funny episode, did not disappoint. 8/10. I just want some explanation as to why Kyle would be 'a sex addict'!! He'd be the last choice for me of the boys, including Butters.

Cannot wait till next Wed!!!! :mrgreen: Hopefully Stan will play a bigger role!!!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
203177 wrote:
6/10 i didn't care for this ep. but i only loved the video game part with tiger and his wife fighting :lol: kenny dying in a batman suit was epic. but butters was out of character why would he be a sex addict and kyle too? there both so cute and innocent. :mrgreen: but i hope 1402 is alot better.

Because neither Kyle nor Butters knew the color of the nice lady's handkerchief :P

Just watching TMZ live on the web; a question was asked of Harvey Levin what he thought of South Park last night. He started to laugh, and said it was the funniest thing he's ever seen. His co-ancor on TMZ live said he didn't see it, and Harvey said: "Not even on the site?"

Good to know that Harvey Levin in a South Park fan and that he is aware about southparkstudios.com :)
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
Sadly, this episode didn't made me laugh. Some parts of it like Kenny in the batman costume and the video game made me smile. I miss the good old episodes from season 12 and lower, when you can easily lol on every scene.

Can't wait for towelie's episode
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:07 pm Offline
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 am120
This episode was VERY disappointing. The only funny parts were the Tiger Woods video game, and Kenny in the Batman suit. Other than that, this episode sucked. A sucky 200th episode, and a sucky way to begin the season too.
Congratulations, you got 1 million points! YOU...ARE...FAGS!!!!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
This was not the 200th episode. It was the 196th. The 200th episode is on April 14th or something like that, the fifth episode of the season.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:20 pm Offline
Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 am4Poland
I really didn't like this episode, bad starter :( Where is that humour from S4-6 ech :(
( >< ) Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostThu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
axl2000 wrote:
I really didn't like this episode, bad starter :( Where is that humour from S4-6 ech :(

Gone. Humor changes.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 7 of 14 205 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next