Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm Offline
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:54 pm57You'll figure it out...
My god this episode had everything I could want in a south park episode, I just love how everybody tried to put meaning into stupid humor.
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 pm Offline
Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm1887HANNAHWOOD: Like Hollywood, but better
Ahhh, that was a good one.

8/10

I hope we see more episodes like this. I thought it was cool how Butters finally fought back after being taken advantage of all those times. But in the end he still got screwed.

I liked when Red and Lola defended Butters, it is giving other girls somewhat more of a role along with Butters. I though for sure Kenny was to die in the moose scene, but alas, no

I have a feeling that this season is going to have a lot of Butters in it.
Niels0827 wrote:
Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Damn I thought people would dig this episode. It was mostly focused on the boys and had a handful of funny scenes.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
I'm reminded of a survival skill in an English Literature class I took before: when doing literary analysis, remember that you can't spell analysis without "anal." Most of the explanations we came up with for what an author meant to say were complete bullshit. We discovered that our teacher especially liked saying something was a reference to the Bible. When in doubt, we said a protagonist was supposed to represent Jesus. Shakespeare references were likely to get us a good grade, too. Although we got good enough at it that we could come up with a wide variety of ridiculous meanings. A few times for fun I've actually invented deep meanings for South Park. My favorite one of those? I argued that Kenny's deaths and returns-from-the-dead are representative of human civilization. It was a while ago and I don't remember everything I came up with, but I managed to build up a pretty decent case. :lol:

Anyway, the episode was solid all the way through. I liked seeing the original four boys all together on something, with each of them getting about the same attention. That's always my favorite sort of episode. And it thrilled me to see a reminder that Butters is NOT part of that group. How often have I seen people who have only watched a few newer episodes who thought that Butters is one of the main four? He was in his proper place in the show here.

Very strong episode, in my opinion! I'll just be watching this on SPS repeatedly for the next week.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Pegazeus wrote:
Damn I thought people would dig this episode. It was mostly focused on the boys and had a handful of funny scenes.

I guess it's because it was just stupid humor. Nothing to read into. Therefore the episode played itself. In that way, wouldn't that be brilliant writing?
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:45 pm Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
I think the message (ironic that I'm writing about the message behind an episode about discovering messages behind things) was basically that they're tired of people reading into the show and thinking theres a deep political meaning or some sh*t behind any of it - when really it's just done for laughs.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:57 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
9/10. Marvelous eppy!

It was nice to see the four boys hanging out again together on this episode and it was quite humorous that they all blame Butters for writing their story :lol: also I loved it how Butters stand up to himself.

How nice of Red and Lola defends Butters like they are his body guards.

The vomit gag was really funny every ten seconds of writing a sentence from the story, especially with Sharon and Randy. And the Chinese people was funny as well.

I honestly don't believe Sarah Jessica Parker is that ugly, I mean she does look like horse :lol: it would be cool if Kenny and Cartman actually killed her (which some hunter already shot her) that would be awesome.

I lol'd the end where all the Kardashians got shot.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:16 am11Scheissburg, USA
I thought it was funny as hell! It has all the hallmarks of a classic South Park episode: stupid adults not getting the point, celebs being violently murdered, puke and poop jokes, and BUTTERS.

Also enjoyed the NPR interview with Matt and Trey this evening.

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I'd really like to have Matt and Trey's babies.

*looks at TV* Cool! It's on again!
Let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm Offline
Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm2
I can't believe most of you guys didn't really like it. This episode is actually one of the ones I laughed really hard on. I almost stopped breathing when Butters said he was watching the Kardashians xD! Not to mention I laughed continuously on every scene Sarah Jessica Parker was in. Oh man, they did her bad :mrgreen:
Officially one of my favorites :)
9.0/10
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm Offline
Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:15 pm67In the House
Yeah, I was totally wrong about the episode. I have no idea why Randy having testicular cancer was an advertisement I saw for the new episode of South Park. I mean it was actually advertised as Wednesday's episode? I was almost sure I was right after hearing the title of this episode....... The title of this episode totally fits with the testicular cancer storyline. Also, here's a fun fact I noticed they changed the name of Butters' book since showing the Season 14 Preview. It's now called "The Poop That Took a Pee." As you can see from this picture it was called "The Pee That Took a Poop." I think I liked the original name better. You can also see they changed the whole design of the book.
Lol I just realized the new design looks very similar to the Precious Blu-Ray Cover. If I remember correctly it almost exactly looks like this, and on the front it just says Poop, kind of like it just says Precious.
But Morgan Freeman says the full name of the book as he begins to read it.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm Offline
Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm2
I thought they posted the new episode online almost immediately after it aired?! When can I watch it online!!!??? :cry:
DAMN YOU MONGOLIANS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm Offline
Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 pm1
I so want to read that book.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 10:20 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
If I had laughed any harder, I'd have been puking along with everyone on the show!

The boys' plan backfiring and playing in Butters' favor was a nice touch. It was funny seeing him get some more backbone when up against the others.

Still, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him at the end, having heard that his "crush" was killed.

9.5/10 overall!

@ loradream: You might want to get yourself a puke bucket first.

:lol:
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 pm Offline
Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 am6
Haha i love how sarah jessica parker is tryin to like catch the bird and her eyes are so close together
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostWed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Juan_Schwartz1 wrote:
Haha i love how sarah jessica parker is tryin to like catch the bird and her eyes are so close together

And that CHIN!! Yikes! :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next