Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 1:38 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am10
I acually really liked that episode ;) I think it's freaking awesome how they are finnaly giving Kenny a speaking role on the show. He's turning into a charactar; not so much a 'prop' per say any more. I think it should be that way more ;)
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 am Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:29 am39
Something weird happened when I tried to watch this episode on-line, somehow I got an episode from the first season instead. Hmm.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 2:11 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Doofinsmurf wrote:
I acually really liked that episode ;) I think it's freaking awesome how they are finnaly giving Kenny a speaking role on the show. He's turning into a charactar; not so much a 'prop' per say any more. I think it should be that way more ;)

After hearing on that link to NPR radio where they said the voice of Kenny is done by Matt talking into Matt's hand; and in 1402 Kenny himself was making Moose calls by talking into his own hand. I caught this reference/inside joke 8)
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
This episode was ok making Butters the scapegoat again this really felt like a Season 6 episode the puking got alittle annoying. The episode was okay maybe i will watch it again later but for now 6/10.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 2:57 am Offline
Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm11
half HATED it, half LOVED it.
basicaly i love everything besides the vomiting... that dragged on for way too long ><
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 am Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
Where can I watch this other than this site (it doesn't work for me, non US)?
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 am1
If you replace Butters by Towelie, you have the best episode EVER.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:47 am Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am66
Juncki wrote:
I don't like how in the newer episodes they're always traveling all over the place, talking to celebrities, etc.

I liked it when they stayed in South Park most of the episode, asking advice/finding solutions to their problems in their home town or from some minority person.

Like in this episode, they were barely in school, instead they were out in some courtroom, in the woods, and with Sarah Jessica Parker. I like it when as many original South Park characters are involved with the boys, not them by themselves all the time - if that makes sense.

Good episode nonetheless.

^^ I agree with that it's kind of weird how they're only 9 years old from a small town, but travel around the world like celebrities. If they stopped doing that so much I think it would be more realistic.
Anyone I loved this episode, it was hilarious. I love how all the adults read something so retarded and sick and think it's a masterpiece.

The only thing I didn't like was how long they had the newscasters barfing and spitting on the floor. you could tell that was just used to fill up time.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am Offline
Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 pm40
that was a bad episode. i wish we got to see randy with his big balls.
4/10
Did somebody say kill a jew?
Last edited by kangaroo62 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 am Offline
Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm24
I miss the old South Park.

The episode wasn't bad. I loved when Cartman was like, "I'll show them obscene!" I really wish he would!

The Kardashian's made me laugh. So did Sarah Jessica Parker and Morgan Freeman. Loved them.

7.5 / 10

:assface:
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 am Offline
Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 am66
pretty lame ep if you ask me. sp has definitely passed its peak. with whats going on in america they should constantly rip on the gov. it did have a good message though . books are sh*t. watch tv.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 am6
I have been a huge SP fan for years, I have every episode on my laptop and fairly often read over the post air boards to pass the time at work etc, but never felt the need to contribute until now

I thought season 13 was amazing (besides the last ep) and one of my favourite seasons as a whole. It was a great consistant effort compared to a hit or miss season 12.

However after the first two eps in season 14 I am a little concernced on how this season is shaping up. in my opinion, we have seen two weak shows in a row. I think i have laughed/chuckled 3or4 times over the first two eps combined - being the first couple tiger woods jokes and the SJP jokes tonight.

What i havnt liked in these first two eps are these annoying running gags, which at first, were mildy amusing at best, but the way each ep has used a running joke and stretched them out is not the SP i enjoy watching. Surely not, the Matt and Trey who have brilliantly entertained, enlightened and to a degree educated me through my childhood to adult hood over the last 14 years have run out of ideas where filler jokes are used to get the show up to the required airtime.

Another bit of filler they seem to be using now is using an abundance of celebs each week. See I enjoy all the diff types of SP eps, whether it be the kids by themselves, politically based, religious and the celeb eps etc - its variety is why the shows so great. I dont think eps like these two, where they randomly involve as many celebs as they can is funny. The celeb eps i like is where they focus down on a particular celeb and really nail them, like the jennifer lopez ep where cartmen had her as a hand puppet (thats why the only funny moment in tonights ep was when they ripped on SJP)

so in summary, i hope matt and trey can bounce back from these two lousy eps, i know they can, and return to the core of south park, (which i think they were doing for the majority of time last season). So if by any chance (snowflakes in hell) my opnion reaches matt and trey, i want them to know i still have faith u can return to their greatness and im expecting big things come 200.

aussieSPfan
melbourne, australia
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Had some problemss with SPS last night and didn't get to post my 3rd act comments, so here we go:

The end was not as funny as the first two acts. Kind of a good twist to have Butters' novel get the woman he lusts after killed. My opinion might be influenced by the fact that I have no idea who the f*ck Kim Cardassian is. I'm even spelling that name like the bad guys from Star Trek. (They're the ones with the vagina foreheads.)

Interesting message about reading into stuff too much. Something that NEVER happens around here :roll:

The all-too-realistic vomiting on the Today Show was one of my biggest laughs. The humor comes from reality. I challenge anyone to keep that scene from playing in your head the next time you're about to blow chunks.

Other thoughts:
Randy was working on a model ship? That's so random.
Kenny's moose call sounded like a bear instead. Nice touch though, to have that moose season sign all shot up. I'd see that all the time where I grew up; people using rural road signs for target practice.

Had some good laughs, but the main story didn't just grab me this week. Sexual Healing was better so far.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:41 am Offline
Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 pm1
I am soo happy. This episode is like the book Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. It is as gross as the book and at the same time it is as vivid. ;-) Little miracle. I love it. ROFLMFAO
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Another great episode.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next