Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 6:18 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 am1
Can anybody tell me what's the meaning of the Chinese reported in the 9th min. What's the Chinese means in English??
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 am1
I saw stan using the computer when they were writing the book. if they have a soft copy, why didnt they use that against butters? or maybe they are still young and dont know how to save a file? haha~ :zombiekenny:
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 7:19 am Offline
Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am1
origonal, not the funniest episode ever but good none the less. love how it makes fun of jessica parker
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 7:51 am Offline
Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:05 am1
I am guessing they made this episode like the book. Because it's both sh*t.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 am Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:19 pm6
hilarious! a million times funnier than episode 1... i was worried there for a second.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 8:20 am Offline
Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 am29
I'd give it more points if it had been Jimbo and Ned that had shot Sarah Jessica Parker:

"Oh sh*t, Ned! It's a rabid donkey witch! It's coming right for us!"

"Nnnnnnshoot it."

!BOOM!

Everything else was tits, but it just get's me that MnT didn't realize how hilarious that would have been. Remember the little things guys.

8/10
They're not people, they're hippies!!!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am Offline
Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm14FL, USA
I loved it! I thought it was totally funny and I was just laughing the whole way through! I think its because I love it whenever they blame Butters, I just go "no, don't you dare blame Butters!" and then they do and I just fall about laughing.

My dad watched it with me too and I don't think he's seen it for a very long time coz he didn't know who Butters was and therefore didn't get a lot of the jokes but he still laughed at the other parts. [Think my dad has a slight crush on SJP coz he was like "aw, come on, she's not that bad"]

9/10 I say :D
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 am1
This episode is great, especially since Cather in the Rye is the biggest phony of them all.
WHAT WITH THE BLEEPS!? I cut off my cable and now watch SP strictly online so that I get the full "adult" version. In fact, I've been so happy that there's no bleeps on the online episodes, it's the second thing I tell people after telling them about the site. DOWN WITH THE BLEEPS!!! BRING BACK THE CURSING!!!
(If you put the bleeps back in because you were making a point about censorship and vulgarity, please disregard everything I just wrote.)
I love you guys, and SP is the ONLY show I actually look forward to watching. I'm your fan for life.
-B
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 9:24 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
The first few minutes are really quite good. When the puking starts, I would have loved it if it kept in that one scene. I loved how they decide to blame Butters, and how it backfires. The puking got old at the end of ACT I. Except for that, ACT I was really good.

I liked Butters at the start of ACT II. ACT II's puking is starting to get really, really old. REALLY, REALLY old. The Assembly Hall scene was good right up until the end. The puking has gotten me sorta pissed. The, "Kill Sarah Jessica Parker" scene was well done.

ACT III starts off on a very fine line, promising even more puking. Luckily, nothing. Butters' book is so bad, it is good. The moose hunting scene was good, as was the bookstore scene. The Kardashian killing was funny due to context, and the scene in the bedroom was good.

The puking ruined parts of the episode, but I was actually surprised at how it was able to move past it. Without the puking, 8.5/10. With even a decent runner, 9/10. As it is, I am wrestling with a 7.5/10 for the episode.

The message was good and it was a good plot. The running joke killed it, which is sad because scene jokes worked well.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 am3
This was one of the worst episodes of South Park I have ever watched, and I have watched them all. I giggled a couple times during the reading by Morgan Freeman but that was it. It felt like a Family Guy episode more than a SP episode. Horrible, horrible show lsst night. The season premiere was 100% better than this stupid thing they aired last night.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 10:01 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:34 am1
This is, without doubt, one of the best pure-satire episodes yet! And I thought before this, the greatest act of satire was when William S. Burroughs cut up his manuscript of The Naked Lunch and reassmbled all the paragraphs in random order, then had that published! :wink:
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 am Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 am1
I rather liked this episode, and am rather surprised that is hasn't yet been mentioned here that there already exists a story so bad, so horribly written, that there ARE contests to see who can read it aloud without smiling or laughing.

The Eye of Argon, by Jim Theis, was written in 1970 for a small sci-fi magazine. However, it was SO badly written that it soon became known throughout the geek world.

The challenge is to read it, as written, including spelling and punctuation errors, without even cracking a smile. During the most fair of these round-robin contests, no one is allowed to distract the reader. The most unfair involve other members actually pantomiming the scene described.

Yes, there is (a little) sex, there is (a LOT of) violence, and a whole lot more of "That word does NOT mean what he thinks it means." Grignr the Barbarian and his kidnapped wench have quite the adventure.

Sadly, Theis died circa 2001, but his legacy lives on. Thank you, South Park, for an excellent episode. (Though I assume you may not have known the Eye of Argon existed. ;)

Mods, is posting a link to where a copy of the Eye may be found allowed? If not, just Google it.
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 10:46 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
By the time the Today hosts began to throw up, the episode was over the cliff and in free fall. :(
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:13 am2
I was like lol when Sharon sayed her opinion about the book.
Very funny episode.I hope they will make another one based on Timmy :timmy:
Re: *1402: The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs* Postair Discus PostThu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:18 pm70Hilton NY
Butters seemed a little out of character to me. Although, the Sarah Jessica Parker scenes had me laughing so hard I was crying and there was a lot of other funny parts that kept this episode strong. I thought the puking was funny to an extent, but they overdid it in my opinion. I was f*cking dying when Sarah Jessica Parker was trying to catch the bird in the tree and when Kenny and Cartman put the moose antlers on her. Overall a good, funny episode, I would rate this an 8.6/10.

Skrotex wrote:
I'd give it more points if it had been Jimbo and Ned that had shot Sarah Jessica Parker

I actually REALLY like this idea.
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
Last edited by JamesBray on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 16 226 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next