Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 20 286 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:37 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm16
I about died laughing when all the guys were bouncing down the street on their balls while that music played. Loved the homage to Scarface. Has to be the best episode I've seen in a while.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Scrota-coat! Great ending line.

Cartman's story didn't have as satisfying of a conclusion as I was hoping.

Something that happened in act 3 kinda pulled me out of the episode. Dr. Doctor makes a basic logical fallacy in correlating the rise in testicular cancer with the absence of KFC. He confuses correlation with causation.

Other than that, the A story was really entertaining. Cartman's Blow/American Gangster story was grade A Cartman. Shoving his fat face the whole time.

I also liked the touch of woman getting all lusty over the guy's giant stones the way guys react to big tits. An instant classic.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:51 pm2
Tonight was the first night since I could remember when SP literally had me in tears.

I've still loved the last 3 seasons but literally, in tears.

You all know what I'm talking about, the music is what put me over the edge I think.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 pm Offline
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm16
...why is it that whenever I watch this show lately, it's like someone's slowly torturing and killing my best friend right in front of my eyes? And why is that while it's happening, I just continue to think, "No! It'll be okay! This isn't really happening. It's all just in fun, yeah, that's it! It's going to end!"

One thing I liked: Officer Barbrady. Yay. That definitely put a smile upon my face. Towelie wasn't there, though. Sigh. Oh well, that's okay, no big deal. Everything else: meh. Maybe my hopes were just too high for the show tonight. I dunno. Eh.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Ah, dammit, it was Scarface! Can't believe I f*cked that up.
The bouncing music/sound effect was some old video game that I cannot remember, but can picture.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Pegazeus wrote:
8/10

Third act was kinda weak, but I liked it.

I agree, the third act was weak.

... not much I have to say about this episode. It was pretty good. Not great, but good. Enjoyed it.

And I gotta say, I've thought for some time that banning fast food would have to happen in the future. I don't want it to happen, but it won't shock me if it does. Think about it: it kills you by ruining your health, it's addictive, and they heavily advertise to children. Sounds familiar.

So, who is like Cartman and would go into serious withdrawal if KFC were banned? Or at least really, really miss it? I know I would!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 7:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm9
I'm sorry guys, but to those who think it was as bad as the last two episodes....this was good. I really could not stop laughing xD As well, the music with them all bouncing down the street high scene was just...amazing.

I also feel Cartman's part didn't end as well as I would have wanted, but scrotie-coat was a nice finish. Not foreseeable at all lol

Great episode, I also loved when Cartman got the gravy from the addiction center. I kinda wish Butters got in here, but I think it would have added to many characters into the mix.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm Offline
Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm14FL, USA
Meh. It was good but the previous two were loads better. I thought it was clever and I loved all of Cartman's comments on the Pope but... dunno, it felt weak comedy-wise to me. i guess I don't find weed and big balls that funny... I'm such a f*****g girl :lol:

5/10
Last edited by SweetLikeKiwi on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
7.5/10

Definately some good parts, (mainly randy) but some parts were WAY overplayed and just in *my* opinion, the pope thing was uncalled for.

so far this season has been incredibly weak. I put this at #2 of the 3 right now. (Top one was last week, and the worst was Tiger...sorry)
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 pm16
Diabeteth wrote:
Pegazeus wrote:
8/10

Third act was kinda weak, but I liked it.

I agree, the third act was weak.

... not much I have to say about this episode. It was pretty good. Not great, but good. Enjoyed it.

And I gotta say, I've thought for some time that banning fast food would have to happen in the future. I don't want it to happen, but it won't shock me if it does. Think about it: it kills you by ruining your health, it's addictive, and they heavily advertise to children. Sounds familiar.

So, who is like Cartman and would go into serious withdrawal if KFC were banned? Or at least really, really miss it? I know I would!

I would die if KFC were banned. I'm no fatass but seriously when I need some fried chicken, I NEED some fried chicken. I'm just not in favor of the government deciding what's best for me and taking away all that they deem "harmful."

Also, while this episode isn't anywhere close to my favorites it was funnier than other more recent episodes in my opinion.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 pm Offline
Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 pm2
the scrotum coat is the best thing ever hahahaha
Scrotum Coat! Best thing ever!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
WTF?! South Park, WTF?!
No Towelie? Towelie was in the season14 trailer, holing a medical marijuana sign.. WHERE THE F*CK WAS HE?

Not that good episode. The only thing funny was when they were bouncing around on their balls with the music.

And still, a MARIJUANA EPISODE, AND NO TOWELIE?!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Ike_ve wrote:

Of course not; Towellie was late getting to the studios. He had no idea what was going on :)
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm Offline
Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:54 pm57You'll figure it out...
I shivered so much when Cartman snorted the chicken skin ewwwwwww.. but I think it's because of that that this is my favorite episode of the season so far.
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 31, 2010 8:38 pm Offline
Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 am247Macedonia
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Ike_ve wrote:

Of course not; Towellie was late getting to the studios. He had no idea what was going on :)

And just sort of, wondered off...

No, seriously, weak! Towelie in the trailer, towelie NOT in this episode?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 20 286 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next