Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 20 286 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I'll comment on the episode tomorrow but haha SP studios.com people at the Canada April Fool's joke!!! :lol: I'm Canadian for a day! Ya! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
pdfsmail wrote:
Actually after reading the road mileage sign on the way to Salida they must have been heading back to south park going from canon city to salida on 50... belleview and smeltertown are north of salida (going toward SP....) that implies they have made a long trip to get to Salida

Lianne will do anything for Eric so Eric can get his KFC :)
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 12:52 am Offline
Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 am1
So, anyone know what video game the ball bouncing song is from?
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am Offline
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am3F*(kY'ALL IMFROM, TX
Canada is not even a real country anyway

SSCCCRRROOOTTAAA COAT! Awesome

Also, I especially resent being labeled as a French Canadian
Last edited by bill beeelichick on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 am Offline
I'll never be able to go to a KFC again without laughing :D

Chicken, Marijuana, Balls, Canadians - this day has it all :D
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:23 am Offline
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am3F*(kY'ALL IMFROM, TX
zzyzx 1 wrote:
Riyk wrote:
And best Randy scene was ball bouncing w/weird music

And when he couldn't get in the door. The American With Disabilities Act requires access into buildings, yet the Colorado law says no to changing existing buildings, guy :lol:

And under FEDERAL LAW maryjane is completely illegal and not even allowed to be studied except in extremely rare circumstances. and supposedly federal law trumps the law of the states. To use some appropriate quotes...

Johnny Cochran: "Now I want you to think about that for a minute. That does not make sense"
and
Butters: "Owww. That made my brain hurt."

Can't wait until Barry uses the same tactics (cutting highway funding and other funds to the states) that were used to force the states to change the drinking age to 21
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:33 am Offline
Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:29 am39
Episode was ok, but the Booncy Balls will be a classic Sooth Park scene, eh.

Disappointed with the Scarface parts, thoogh. It was pretty much a rehashing of Scarface replacing the yeyo with KFC but withoot extra jokes, at least until Cartman snorted the KFC skin, eh.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
oh, hey aj, long time/no time, etc.

Oh my fucking Jesus that was funny as hell!!! :)
Damn, I know your balls get longer when you get old, but Randy must have some long-ass balls to be able to stand that far away from the microwave. Also, I could see the hippity-hop thing coming. :roll: Jesus. When they added the music, I almost fell on the floor. Then when all the guys were doing it, I almost gave myself an aneurysm I laughed so hard!
Cartman's head exploding was also a unexpected giggle.
I'll be honest, I peeked at the Scrotum Coat thread, so I expected that. Jeez. :roll: Although, it reminded me of the joke about the doctor who... well maybe I'll save that for the joke thread. ;)
The Methadone clinic scene was kinda a giggle too. Cartman in withdrawal and all disheveled... priceless!
It was so awesome to see Barbrady and Ned again. I just wish Ned had some lines. I really want to hear his "voice" again.
And those hired guns the Colonel sent out? God, those bastards can't shoot for crap!
I was waiting to see Cartman snort mashed potatoes, but when you think about it the skin makes more sense.

Jeez, I know I'm forgetting some stuff, but I'll probably come back and fill it in later.

In closing,

By the way, do I have something on the back of my pants?

AHHH! now you're all smelly!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:35 am Offline
bill beeelichick wrote:
And under FEDERAL LAW maryjane is completely illegal and not even allowed to be studied except in extremely rare circumstances. and supposedly federal law trumps the law of the states. To use some appropriate quotes...

Johnny Cochran: "Now I want you to think about that for a minute. That does not make sense"
and
Butters: "Owww. That made my brain hurt."

Can't wait until Barry uses the same tactics (cutting highway funding and other funds to the states) that were used to force the states to change the drinking age to 21

Indeed. And still in November 2010 California will vote to make maryjane legal for the tax money involved - no medical reason or prescription needed :)
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh yeah! I wonder if the running thread of pope/bear jokes had anything to do with that vid I submitted to sp200. (pfft) No wait, dont' answer that. I want to hold on to my delusions just a little while longer.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 2:14 am Offline
Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm6Vista, CA
Hey Buddy,

I couldn't help but think of the kids that did a stage version of Scarface. Only instead of KFC it was popcorn on the table...

Thanks Guy
The point!--envenom'd too! Then, venom, to thy work, buddy!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 am Offline
Also, the preview clip has the marijuana customer coming out of the door on the left of the building, but the episode has that guy come out the front door.
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 am Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:02 pm2
I rather watch oryginal Scarface!!!
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:07 am Offline
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am72
This episode was hlarious, I can't believe they didn't censor it either. The only thing I wish is that it was longer and there was more of Cartman, and less of Randy and his balls. Not that it wasn't funny.

The "coat" at the end..possibly the grossest thing South Park has ever done. Thanks for giving me nightmares.

I was really expecting this to be the episode where Cartman orders those 500 AK-47's but I guess that will be another one. Also did they delete the scene where Stan, Kenny Kyle and Cartman are holding "legalize marijuana" signs?
Re: *1403: Medicinal Fried Chicken* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 am Offline
Biscuits wrote:
Also did they delete the scene where Stan, Kenny Kyle and Cartman are holding "legalize marijuana" signs?

I guess those signs weren't needed as marijuana was already legal in Colorado. Good catch be mentioning the reference in the pre-episode stuff :)

Sort by  
Page 5 of 20 286 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next