Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 18 267 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:18 am33
The Tron part was alright, but Kyle's story wasn't funny. I would say the South Park needs to step it up, but Medical Fried Chicken was a godly episode (at least compared to the last half and this season)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I enjoyed Chatroulette and Cartman, they REALLY should've given them more airtime. Hmm... I guess that boosts the episode up to average for me.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm Offline
Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:11 pm12
did anyone else that we now know stan's birthday? It's like october 17, 2003. I think I missed the date, but I know it was in the teens.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:33 pm2
Awesome episode. Exactly why I refuse to get a Facebook.

I definitely don't wanna get into Chat Roulette now either.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Feel kinda... overlogged, which is not exactly too bad. Looks like Randy's prosthetic balls totally went to his head. Wendy's fake bewbz too :mrgreen:
And the funny fact: apparently, Stan's birthday is October 19, 2001. With a little calculation, in 1997, at the beginning of South Park, he was only, say, - 4 years old. Yachtzee!
Last edited by VACOOLA on Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm Offline
Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm1887HANNAHWOOD: Like Hollywood, but better
This is now my all time favorite episode. No competition, even from Major Boobage. I think the thing that made me love it most, is that I was just like Stan. I didn't want to join Facebook, then one night at a sleepover my friends made one for me. I didn't do jack shit on it until everyone kept bugging me about Farmville and friend requests. So that was really hillarious for me.

That episode had everything a good episode needed. It had Randy, Casa Bonita, another Jew, cool graphics, great storylines, totally relateable, a just downright funny every minute of it.

100,000,000 friends/0 friends
Niels0827 wrote:
Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Had a few laughs here and there. Felt sorry for Kyle for a bit, but was more with Stan on this one. I don't even do Facebook, but it's something more personal than his reasons.

To tell you would make your pelvis curl.

ANYWAY...Yeah, pretty good one. LOL'd at the Tron references, even smiled when they showed that kid Kyle "friended."

8/10.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm1
Now that's classic South Park! I was starting to fear SP had jumped the shark, but that one really rang the bell. I was laughing over some of the lines, so I'll need to watch the replay tonight to see any I missed. When Stan started kicking Kyle's FarmVille crops to death, it absolutely killed!! Wendy getting pissed about Susan92's post "I think you look cute in your bunny costume" has too many parallels in real life for anyone on Facebook with status "In a Relationship". And Randy's "Stan, poke your Grandmother" has got to be a new catchphrase. This will be one of my favorite episodes of all time!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Did anyone else legit feel sorry for that kid? For some reason I felt really bad for him when it zoomed in the "You Have 0 Friends." Poor kid. But he got his redemption at the end.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
7.6/10

I didn't like how Stan was a douchebag throughout the episode, I liked that Wendy appeared, but she was a complete bitch, the Yahtzee games, Kip, and Mad Friends were really cool too. I hate how Stan never gave into Facebook and that he lost all of his friends. So I guess him and Kyle are done as friends, let alone being Wendy's boyfriend. A happy endingfor Kip, but not for Stan. I am very disappointed in him and he may not even be my favorite character anymore. Dissapointed with Wendy, too. On the bright side, Randy was cool in this episode.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Now, I don't really like getting all analytical... I mean, It's South Park for Chrissakes, but allow me to make one observation.

Last week's show was simpering, inane, and non-sequitir, using head explosions, giant-balls, and fried chicken as modes for jokes. And I loved it.

Now take tonight's show. It was intelligent, super-dense (seriously: Facebook, Chatroulette, Mad Money parody, and Tron), and it had a good heart with a good message. It was not ROFL material, certainly, but it was great. I loved it.

I don't know if it's my blind zombie-esque devotion to the show, or if I'm simply someone who can accept a large range of topics and episode styles... but the fact that South Park can be good both of those ways... kinda just serves as a testament to its awesomeness.

8/10. In my opinion, this run has been really solid so far.

200th next week! Can't wait!
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am10
I loved this episode!! I laughed the whole time, start to end. 10/10 easily!!! The online chat room was freaking hilarious. XD I simply can't wait for the 200th episode next week. And cartman mentioning casa Bonita Was pretty freakin awesome. .D
Quote:
there are no stupid questions; just stupid people
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
nwt000 wrote:
7.6/10

I didn't like how Stan was a douchebag throughout the episode, I liked that Wendy appeared, but she was a complete bitch, the Yahtzee games, Kip, and Mad Friends were really cool too. I hate how Stan never gave into Facebook and that he lost all of his friends. So I guess him and Kyle are done as friends, let alone being Wendy's boyfriend. A happy endingfor Kip, but not for Stan. I am very disappointed in him and he may not even be my favorite character anymore. Dissapointed with Wendy, too. On the bright side, Randy was cool in this episode.

Very inaccurate and over dramatized analysis.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:32 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
I usually when Stan is a douchebag when all this crazy crap happens. Like in Towelie, the whole time he's like, "Don't care, don't care, don't care." I like when all the chaos is happening around him and he's all smarmy and non-schelant.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 9:35 pm Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
Where can I watch this? (I can't watch it here when it's uploaded, non-US)
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm Offline
Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:16 pm67
This episode was fantastic. The beginning reminded me why Kyle is my favorite TV character of all time. He is very kind-hearted. I really liked that Kyle added Kip as his friend. Is it just me or did anyone find the way Kyle was crying to Stan sounded very cute. I personally think Kyle should cry more :) . The part where Kyle and Cartman were on Chat Roulette was funny. This ep is my favorite of the season so far. It gets a 9/10 because Kyle thought it was important to have a many friends than hurting Kip's feelings by ending their friendship, but I still love him.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 18 267 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next