Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 18 266 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I loved this episode i have a facebook account and i did used to play farmville to the point where i paid $15 from my bank account just to get a bigger house than what my friend had but it got too demanding i had to be online at certain times of the day to feed my crops so in the end i just let them die, i have not been on the farmville appication for ages now anyway the episode.

This for me was nothing short of brilliant heartwarming story about that Kip boy who was a loner and Kyle who felt sorry for him that he had no friends, i liked Kyle`s part in this when he was freaking out about losng his friends and asking Stan to look after his crops but for me Stan made this episode his determination not to get "sucked" in but seeming to get deeper and deeper into it by pressure from his family and friends and what he did at the end of the episode was quite touching. Cartman had good screentime nice mention of Casa Bonita too excellent episode top marks.10/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
I share the same hate for facebook as Stan. I refuse to join and get caught up in it. Sure it might have a detriment for my social life but I know of all the obsessions the Facebook addicts can get caught up in and I really enjoyed the ep as a whole. Much more funny that Randy jumping on his balls for 20 mins IMO.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 pm Offline
Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:18 pm2
I don't really know. I hate Tron Episodes and yet it makes perfect sense on the Facebook part. IT IS A PIECE OF SH*T :evil: . I actually would be much happier just destroying Facebook than dealing with its garbage :twisted: . Soon everybody will rely on Facebook for everything, movies, games, music, etc. THESE ARE ALL VIRTUAL NOT REAL!!!

4-6/10 range
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I give the episode a 7. It'd be an 8 if I laughed a bit more, but there wasn't anything really bad about it. Normally it'd probably get a lower score, but I rate new episodes compared to other new episodes. Had I rated all new episodes against the first few seaons, this one would probably get a 4 or 5 at best. Average, if you will. I loved how Cartman wasn't a prominent character, but they still didn't do shit with Kenny.

I git a little laugh in when Stan was destroying Kyle's crops. The whole scene with him on Kyle's computer amused me. The sci-fi scenes in the heart of Facebook...not so much. But it wasn't over-done, either.

I have a Facebook, but never really use it. I too was pretty much talked into it. About 75% of the people on my friends list, which is around 100 I think, I don't talk to frequently, as they're mostly former co-workers and friends from high school. I never played Farmville either, so I didn't understand how it worked or some of the references to it.
Last edited by Niels0827 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:42 pm Offline
Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:55 am7
Excellent episode. From the previous episode to this one they really went from one extreme to the other. I think I liked this one more though.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet but was one of my favorite parts was Cartman being Jim Cramer (Mad Money). That's absolutely a person he'd emulate.
you have 0 frends PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 pm Offline
Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 am0
its not working here!in europe! it just shows a black screen and then it ends! pls tel me what to do!!!!!
Re: you have 0 frends PostWed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
l0rd cartman wrote:
its not working here!in europe! it just shows a black screen and then it ends! pls tel me what to do!!!!!

The episode doesn't run here in the states either. It shows the preview and then runs the short opening sequence, and then that's it.

I don't have Comedy Central, so I have to watch new episodes online. I've been waiting all night. :(
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm Offline
Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:45 am0
when is gonna air in europe?its like 8:00 at the morning and it still dont work!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 pm Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 pm1
I hope it's up soon.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:36 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Attila57 wrote:
I hope it's up soon.

It's up now.

A face only a mother could love. This is the hairline of a 3rd grader?
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:39 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
zzyzx 1 wrote:

I thought the same thing.

But then, I have a friend who's just a year older than me and has a similar, receding hairline.

Has anyone else noticed that characters introduced in the newer seasons tend to have more detailed, atypical mouths and hair, and sometimes a distinct head shape?
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 pm Offline
Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 pm1
The facebook stuff was spot on. People always tell me that they invited me to do something or look at something on there, and I'm all "I don't care!"
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 08, 2010 12:06 am Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
This was by far the best episode so far this season. Making fun of facebook AND a Tron parody, great stuff. Nice to see Wendy get a little more face time too.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 am Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
Niels0827 wrote:
zzyzx 1 wrote:

I thought the same thing.

But then, I have a friend who's just a year older than me and has a similar, receding hairline.

Has anyone else noticed that characters introduced in the newer seasons tend to have more detailed, atypical mouths and hair, and sometimes a distinct head shape?

Yes, because now that they use a different program than the program they used for the first 4 seasons, they have more creative freedom in designing characters; therefore the crew can add more details to characters that they couldn't before, such as hair highlights.
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
yahtzee PostThu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 am Offline
Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm0
"who the hell wants to play yahtzee" LOL

Sort by  
Page 3 of 18 266 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next