Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 32 of 34 505 posts Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:27 pm1
Trey, Matt dont be intimidated! them towel heads want to scare you from your free speech dont let them. if you need security get ahold of my and i can help. lol keep on going
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 am Offline
Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 am1
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 04, 2010 5:02 am Offline
Tue May 04, 2010 4:48 am1
i can't see the episode it says : we apologize that southpark studios cannot stream this episode

i live in the netherlands but why can't i see it :cry: ???

pls somebody help pls :cry: :parishilton: ???
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 04, 2010 8:46 am Offline
Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am22
bigfootedfred wrote :
> I just registered to say....
>
> Did [b]no one[/b] get the Muhammad as a bear reference?
>
> I havent read every single post but i read quite alot asking why he was in
> the bear mascot outfit.
>
>
> Im pretty damn sure, its refering to the teacher who was to be executed in
> some f*cked up country for calling a teddy bear 'Muhammad'
>
> Great Ep, happy 200!

You may be right on that. And that is quite clever of you to notice and think of that regardless. She was released eventualy after being put thru what must have been an incrdibly scary ordeal. There is that to be thanful for at least anyway.

B
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 04, 2010 10:28 am Offline
Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am22
carttmann wrote :
> i can't see the episode it says : we apologize that southpark studios
> cannot stream this episode
>
> i live in the netherlands but why can't i see it :cry: ???
>
>
> pls somebody help pls :cry: :parishilton: ???

I am hoping that t help you are requesting is merely an explaination as you have to find someone else who can get a copy to you. You must have been living under a rock for a little while, tho t trouble you are having understanding this situation is completly understandable as it truely is incredible that t actions of rational people can be altered somuch by bronze age superstition.

Remember a while back in your country when some pissed off muslims Killed Theo Van Gogh and threaten Aya Hirshi Ali. Remember some other pissed off moslems seriosly threatened that Danish cartoonist. And Salmun Rushdy. And remember how pissed off moslems flew airplanes into buildings on 9-11.

Matt and Trey made an episode that they can be truly proud of but apearently they did not jump thru enuf hoops or tie themseves into knots suficiently tight as some pissed off moslems complained so and Comedy Central is falling all over themselves to show their absolute willingness to buckle under upon being threatened so. It is like t episode where Family Guy showed an image of mohamed and everyone fell all over themselves to stick their head in t sand.

It is not like Moslems are t only groupe to ever pull this crap. Befor t Enlightenment people were routinely burned at t stake by t church for questioning t literal biblical position that t heavens all revolved around t Earth. Galilao had to endure house arrest for t remainder of his life after making this asertian and he was a personal friend of t pope.

The moslem world has yet to have their own Enlightenment and instead of understanding t world thru rational cause and effect their explaination for why everything occers is "Because Allah wills it". Maybe that is why they seem so afraid of pissing their god off. Couple that w t way they denigrate women so badly and it is small wonder that they are so frustrated and pissed off so much.

Even t old Super Best Friends episode w David Blaine has been taken out of rotation by Comedy Central for fear of offending moslem sensibilities. Good luck being able to watch it eventualy. It truely is an incredibly funny episode.

B
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm Offline
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 am42
carttmann wrote :
> i can't see the episode it says : we apologize that southpark studios
> cannot stream this episode
>
> i live in the netherlands but why can't i see it :cry: ???
>
>
> pls somebody help pls :cry: :parishilton: ???

Google: South Park episode 200 online
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 5:37 pm1
The second part of this episode was a total disappointment. Comedy central bitched out big time, and it is really frustrating to see this type of pandering and appeasment in a show based around the concept that nothing is off limits. I didn't even bother to watch episode 202 because I was so disillusioned by the BS conclusion to this two part episode. When they bleeped out Kyle's entire speech at the end, I pretty much decided I was done with this show. I might check it out on DVD if it is unedited, otherwise this show has lost it's edge and if they are going to placate everyone who gets offended then it isn't going to be worth watching anymore. The worst part is that it isn't even the creators of the show who are ruining the show, this is the result of shortsighted and cowardly network committee thinking. You suck comedy central.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Ben Franklin
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 6:56 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
This episode reminded me of the old South Park. It was my favorite in a while.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
PostSun May 09, 2010 5:36 pm Offline
Sun May 09, 2010 5:24 pm0
woulda been awsome if a big grizzlybear raped Muhammed in the bear outfit
PostTue May 11, 2010 10:03 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:23 am14Tweek Bros. Coffee
Psh... this is bullsh*t. MnT have ripped on practically every single culture, religion, and ethnicity but for some reason the extremists think theyre the only exception? Theyre just taking this way too far, but then, I suppose thats why theyre called EXTREMISTS.

Oh HELLZ naw.

And now we cant even watch 200? Whats the deal? First it was 201 and now this one. This smells bad, guys. If this keeps happening who knows how many more EXTREMISTS will demand they be exempt from satire. The worlds sense of humor seems to be slowly diminishing. Politics this, politics that. Theres virtually no freedom of speech in the US anymore, since so many people think it violates their own rights. *COUGH* I am so sure.

Wake the f*ck up people, its not meant to ridicule or publicly mock anyone, its SATIRE. Y all need to go to college. Get some smarts, eh?
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 13, 2010 2:19 pm Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
Can't watch Super Best Friends either.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 13, 2010 7:18 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ I know. That is SO gay!!! GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR :cartmansopissedrightnow:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 15, 2010 5:19 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
we were able to see super bf before and now they decided not to stream it wtf is up with that? 201 pissed me off cause they bleeped out all the speeches and mohammed. for crying out loud its not a bad word. goddamn muslim groups! and f*ck com central! :evil: and why now there not showing 200 where i live i'm gonna get the comedy network to air it
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm Offline
Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:51 pm13
I hope that soon they become available "200" and "201" because they are the two best episodes of South Park that have been made!

THIS IS THE BEST SERIES THAT I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!
Re: *1405: 200* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 am Offline
Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 am2
babrock wrote:

I am hoping that t help you are requesting is merely an explaination as you have to find someone else who can get a copy to you. You must have been living under a rock for a little while, tho t trouble you are having understanding this situation is completly understandable as it truely is incredible that t actions of rational people can be altered somuch by bronze age superstition.

Remember a while back in your country when some pissed off muslims Killed Theo Van Gogh and threaten Aya Hirshi Ali. Remember some other pissed off moslems seriosly threatened that Danish cartoonist. And Salmun Rushdy. And remember how pissed off moslems flew airplanes into buildings on 9-11.

Matt and Trey made an episode that they can be truly proud of but apearently they did not jump thru enuf hoops or tie themseves into knots suficiently tight as some pissed off moslems complained so and Comedy Central is falling all over themselves to show their absolute willingness to buckle under upon being threatened so. It is like t episode where Family Guy showed an image of mohamed and everyone fell all over themselves to stick their head in t sand.

It is not like Moslems are t only groupe to ever pull this crap. Befor t Enlightenment people were routinely burned at t stake by t church for questioning t literal biblical position that t heavens all revolved around t Earth. Galilao had to endure house arrest for t remainder of his life after making this asertian and he was a personal friend of t pope.

The moslem world has yet to have their own Enlightenment and instead of understanding t world thru rational cause and effect their explaination for why everything occers is "Because Allah wills it". Maybe that is why they seem so afraid of pissing their god off. Couple that w t way they denigrate women so badly and it is small wonder that they are so frustrated and pissed off so much.

Even t old Super Best Friends episode w David Blaine has been taken out of rotation by Comedy Central for fear of offending moslem sensibilities. Good luck being able to watch it eventualy. It truely is an incredibly funny episode.

B

Dude, I hate grammar Natzi's as much as the next guy, but how can you talk about enlightenment while misspelling a third of your words? It's like saying "I'm a pacifist, and if you have a problem with that, I'll kill you!"

Sort by  
Page 32 of 34 505 posts Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next