Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 8 111 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm89
SgtFeather wrote:
You know what I'm shocked about? Nobody else mentioning the preview that showed Cartmen in a hospital bed with Butters at his side . Cartmen states that he wasn't poor and stupid enough (obviously crashing from the preview clip), and Butters, trying to comfort him, says "Eric, you're the most stupid person I know." Unless I dreamed it, I'm shocked about the lack of mention of this scene (along with the preview also showing Cartmen as the Coon again, along with some other kids that are superheroes, and Stan and Kyle facing some dancing Mosquito monster).

As for the episode itself, I'm excited for it. I already have friends ready to view and chat it with me Wednesday.


Where did you find that? I want to see it :)
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 12:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 pm11
@NinjaSkittles- I saw the clip on Comedy Central while watching Imaginationland two nights ago. I haven't seen it since, but you might get lucky and see it if you watch Comedy Central.

southparkpresident wrote:

Dude I saw that! I think they'll probably toy with who Mysterions identity is again. I have a feeling that after the wreck, the story is going to change. But all the cartman haters (dumbasses) got their little wreck. You satisfied a fictional character got hurt? (dumbass). Anyways, the biggest question I have involve the mosquito monsters. What the f*ck is going on in that one?


At least I know I wasn't the only one! It was kind of inevitable that Cartman would eventually crash, but it makes no difference to me. If the episode is good or not is the only concern that really plagues me. I am quite curious as what the mosquitoes are doing though ( imagine what must have happened beforehand for Stan and Kyle to get to that situation :lol: ).
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 1:52 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm23
SgtFeather wrote:
@NinjaSkittles- I saw the clip on Comedy Central while watching Imaginationland two nights ago. I haven't seen it since, but you might get lucky and see it if you watch Comedy Central.

southparkpresident wrote:

Dude I saw that! I think they'll probably toy with who Mysterions identity is again. I have a feeling that after the wreck, the story is going to change. But all the cartman haters (dumbasses) got their little wreck. You satisfied a fictional character got hurt? (dumbass). Anyways, the biggest question I have involve the mosquito monsters. What the f*ck is going on in that one?


At least I know I wasn't the only one! It was kind of inevitable that Cartman would eventually crash, but it makes no difference to me. If the episode is good or not is the only concern that really plagues me. I am quite curious as what the mosquitoes are doing though ( imagine what must have happened beforehand for Stan and Kyle to get to that situation :lol: ).


Yeah, I think it's gonna be good. The animation for the race seemed..wierd though. I didn't like it. But I'm pretty positive the story will have a nice payoff. There's a million different places they could go with it.
Ha, I can't wait for that one. I love Kyle/Stan eps more than any. And Butters figured in there as well, seems like it could be a sweet character dynamic.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 1:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
SgtFeather wrote:
You know what I'm shocked about? Nobody else mentioning the preview that showed Cartmen in a hospital bed with Butters at his side . Cartmen states that he wasn't poor and stupid enough (obviously crashing from the preview clip), and Butters, trying to comfort him, says "Eric, you're the most stupid person I know." Unless I dreamed it, I'm shocked about the lack of mention of this scene (along with the preview also showing Cartmen as the Coon again, along with some other kids that are superheroes, and Stan and Kyle facing some dancing Mosquito monster).

As for the episode itself, I'm excited for it. I already have friends ready to view and chat it with me Wednesday.

I want to see this preview. Anyone know where it is or can anyone record it for me?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
someone said what? show it to me please
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
CC has a teaser for the new season that includes clips from tomorrow's eppy and what are obviously clips from at least two other episodes from season 14.5.

We've got "The Coon an' Friends" as one and the thing with Kyle seems likely to be related to this year's media-gasm about bed bugs (my guess anyway).
Image
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
oh well but since you guys are saying there is mosquito monsters im now looking more foward to seeing it more now cause i hate those ugly things! this ep will make me laugh totally since you said mosquito monsters.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 2:35 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
triplemultiplex wrote:
CC has a teaser for the new season that includes clips from tomorrow's eppy and what are obviously clips from at least two other episodes from season 14.5.

We've got "The Coon an' Friends" as one and the thing with Kyle seems likely to be related to this year's media-gasm about bed bugs (my guess anyway).

In the Coon an' Friends, I picked out Stan, Token, and possibly Kenny. Who were the other superheroes?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:32 pm318
God I hope they resist the urge to couple NASCAR with some current event, and do something original with butters/cartman its a challange to do more with them not rehash the same in a new setting. I hope we don't have to watch a race for half the episode, i'm waiting to see what they do but not getting my hopes up to high?
SuperMaids/superiorsavior/PIPaul strikes again...because he forgot his Passover. Again.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 4:26 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i don't want them to do that either
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Is the new trailer for season 14B on the CC site?? I can't find it except the actual clip from Poor and Stupid. The only trailer I saw from CC had clips from 14A. Need to see Stan and Kyle battle mosquito creature!!! And Cartman as the Coon again? Sweet! :mrgreen:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 6:06 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Stanluv25 wrote:
Is the new trailer for season 14B on the CC site?? I can't find it except the actual clip from Poor and Stupid. The only trailer I saw from CC had clips from 14A. Need to see Stan and Kyle battle mosquito creature!!! And Cartman as the Coon again? Sweet! :mrgreen:

Stan and Token are also superheroes as well as possibly Kenny and two other guys. Mysterion will also be one of the superheroes with The Coon.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 6:28 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
dammit really want to see this new trailer!!! :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 6:48 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:51 am14
JVM wrote:
I'm just shocked the episode is called "Poor and Stupid" and Kenny isn't involved. Then again, this is South Park. Kenny hasn't been a character since Season four, save a few episodes.


What the f*ck are you talking about? What makes you say that Kenny won't be in it? Cause i guarantee you, he will!

Are you having issues with english or something? What do you mean by Kenny not being a character? What else would he be? He's in pretty much every episode and has played a prominent role in a whole bunch of episodes since season four, if that's what you where aiming at (?)

I'm getting tired of this. Seems like this forum's becoming increasingly dense with 11-year olds who can't comprehend South Park beyond funny voices, violence and fart jokes. the majority of the comments regarding this episode that I've seen so far are concerning either what characters will appear, or how funny it would be if Cartman crashed. It also seems like alot of people have boners for certain characters getting speaking roles, just like that. Don't get me wrong, the characters are vastly important, but how productive is it really to "hope" that Wendy and Stan will interact, when that obviously is something you have a boner for in general, and therefore has nothing to do with your predictions and thoughts about this upcoming episode? Just say something relevant for f*ck sake, it's not that hard. Watch me:

*Based on the preview clip and the title, I predict that this episode will deal with the cultural aspects of NASCAR racing. Probably alot in the same fashion like W.T.,F. did with WWE.

*I think this episode will differ from W.T.F. by taking a more realistic turn as far as the boys getting into these"professions". What I mean, is that Cartman and Butters will probably drug or kidnap the owner of that car and participate with discretion, as opposed to when the boys actually got an audience as wrestlers.

*I see Cartman luring outside Kennys house, holding a notebook.
meow
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 7:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm23
mr. kitty wrote:
JVM wrote:
I'm just shocked the episode is called "Poor and Stupid" and Kenny isn't involved. Then again, this is South Park. Kenny hasn't been a character since Season four, save a few episodes.


What the f*ck are you talking about? What makes you say that Kenny won't be in it? Cause i guarantee you, he will!

Are you having issues with english or something? What do you mean by Kenny not being a character? What else would he be? He's in pretty much every episode, and has played a prominent role in a whole bunch of episodes since season four, if that's what you where you were aiming (?)

I''m getting tired of this. Seems like this forum's becoming increasingly dense with 11-year olds who can't comprehend South Park beyond funny voices, violence and fart jokes. the majority of the comments regarding this episode thatI've seen so far are concerning either what characters will appear, or how funny it would be if Cartman crashed. It also seems like alot of people have boners for certain characters getting speaking roles, just like that. Don't get me wrong, the characters are vastly important, but how productive is it really to "hope" that Wendy and Stan will interact, when that obviously is something you have a boner for in general, and therefore has nothing to do with your predictions and thoughts about this upcoming episode? Just say something relevant for f*ck sake, it's not that hard. Watch me:

*Based on the clip and the title, I predict that this episode will deal with the cultural aspects of NASCAR racing. Probably alot in the same fashion like W.T.,F. did with WWE.
*I think this episode will differ from W.T.F. by taking a more realistic turn as far as the boys getting into "professions". What I mean, is that Cartman and Butters will probably drug or kidnap the owner of that car and participate with discretion, as opposed to the boys actually getting an audience as wrestlers.
*I see Cartman luring outside Kennys house, holding a notebook.


Cartman will study Kenny (and possibly the rednecks) to become poor and stupid. After the wreck, he will be more intent on becoming "Poor and Stupid", where he will probably go to seek guidance from someone who is the most stupid, poor person in the world (could be a celeb slam, alot of them have lost all their money due to stupidity). That person trains him (perhaps we get another "Montage" like in "Asspen") and when Cartman finally gets as poor and stupid as possible, he races again, only to wreck again. In which case he'll say "f*ck Nascar", ep over. All the while, Butters is there, just to serve a good dialogue dynamic. Perhaps be the voice of reason (although he'll probably follow Cartmans orders regardless.)
Pretty good prediction eh? And I agree, they say a different name when announcing Cartmans car, which means Cartman (being as evil as he is) will probably hold them hostage or kill them.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 6 of 8 111 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X