Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 111 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 8:16 pm Offline
Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm40Buenos Aires, Argentina!
I really don't know what to expect from this episode!
I know nothing about Nascar, so I'm worried that I could miss some of the jokes.
But also, the episode could be great! I just have to wait and see... I can't wait until Thursday!! :P
South Park es lo más! ♥
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Stanluv25 wrote:
dammit really want to see this new trailer!!! :(

Me too :(
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostTue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
mr. kitty wrote:
JVM wrote:
I'm just shocked the episode is called "Poor and Stupid" and Kenny isn't involved. Then again, this is South Park. Kenny hasn't been a character since Season four, save a few episodes.

What the f*ck are you talking about? What makes you say that Kenny won't be in it? Cause i guarantee you, he will!

Are you having issues with english or something? What do you mean by Kenny not being a character? What else would he be? He's in pretty much every episode and has played a prominent role in a whole bunch of episodes since season four, if that's what you where aiming at (?)

I'm getting tired of this. Seems like this forum's becoming increasingly dense with 11-year olds who can't comprehend South Park beyond funny voices, violence and fart jokes. the majority of the comments regarding this episode that I've seen so far are concerning either what characters will appear, or how funny it would be if Cartman crashed. It also seems like alot of people have boners for certain characters getting speaking roles, just like that. Don't get me wrong, the characters are vastly important, but how productive is it really to "hope" that Wendy and Stan will interact, when that obviously is something you have a boner for in general, and therefore has nothing to do with your predictions and thoughts about this upcoming episode? Just say something relevant for f*ck sake, it's not that hard. Watch me:

*Based on the preview clip and the title, I predict that this episode will deal with the cultural aspects of NASCAR racing. Probably alot in the same fashion like W.T.,F. did with WWE.

*I think this episode will differ from W.T.F. by taking a more realistic turn as far as the boys getting into these"professions". What I mean, is that Cartman and Butters will probably drug or kidnap the owner of that car and participate with discretion, as opposed to when the boys actually got an audience as wrestlers.

*I see Cartman luring outside Kennys house, holding a notebook.

You're right, Kenny has been in episodes since season four but not many in which he had a role.

I defiantly see SP beyond fart jokes and funny voices. In fact, that's the last thing on my mind whenever I watch an episode. I don't want Cartman to crash. He's my 3rd fav so it would be sad. Maybe slightly funny but still sad. And I defiantly do not have a boner (lol how could I? I'm a chick) for characters- aka Stan, speaking or having a role. I'm sure this wasn't directly stated towards me but I do want to make it clear to everyone that I do not find Stan hot or have dreams of doing naughty things to him because that is sick. He's a kid. That is so effed up :stanpuke: I am just an excitable person about things and Stan's my fav cartoon character thus I can't get enough of him. I'm sure crazy fans of Mickey Mouse who own 1,000s of Disney products can relate. And I'm not that bad.

Anyway... I think my analysis for the eppy isn't half-bad and makes sense so, yeah. That's all I have to say :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 8:38 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:45 pm23
I got it right, I'm positive. I'll be on here later tonight to talk about how right I was lol.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 11:49 am Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:47 am1
So will it also be aired on this website on the same time? Or is comedy central still acting like jackasses
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
I'll be honest: when I first realized that this was going to be a Cartman and Butters episode, I wasn't too thrilled; but after watching the preview clip, this episode looks rather promising!!

Can't wait!
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm Offline
Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:59 am58
Yep, the'll definately make fun of NASCAR since NASCAR is really boring unless you're the driver or an accident occurs. :lol:
203177 wrote:
can't wait i hope its good. its good there making a parody of nascar driving cause i never liked car racing. its looks like another cartman and butters ep....AGAIN! :roll:
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:29 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
I never enjoy NASCAR shows that much, it isn't amusing nor great. I hope tonight episode will be epic :lol: I really miss SP new episodes line up :mrgreen:
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
ElFietsbel wrote:
So will it also be aired on this website on the same time? Or is comedy central still acting like jackasses

The answer is simple. If it has Muhammad in there, Comedy Central will still act like jackasses. If it doesn't, it will be aired on this website an hour after it airs on the West Coast.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
jbgoode did you take my comment and pasted it? its okay i guess you like my comment. i can't to watch it tommrow
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 2:10 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Ah, two more days. Looking forward to this, it'll be the first new episode to air since I've started watching the show.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Why The f*cking f*ck? PostWed Oct 06, 2010 2:21 pm Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm1
Why The f*cking f*ck? This Mother Fuking Snakes On This MOTHER f*cking PLANE :twisted: Oh And Why The f*cking f*ck? Countdown Is f*cking Over And I Cant See EP? SPARTA!!!!!!
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 5:53 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I think the chances of characters like Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, and Red appearing is slim to none.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 5:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm1
Sorry if this has already been asked, but will tonights new episode be available online? Thanks, Matt
Re: *1408: Poor And Stupid - Pre-Air Discussion* PostWed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ Perhaps, but Jimmy had his episode last time and Wendy was in 0 Friends, a surprise, but a nice one at that. :) I was very pleased she was in that one. I really want more Tweek!! :( Guess it gets harder to keep control and use all your characters once you begin to create more.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 7 of 8 111 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next