Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 11 of 17 243 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
Re: An all Jersey Shows Spoof... Instant Classic PostSat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Throbert McGee wrote:
Brendle wrote:
This is the classic last resort of someone who has lost an argument.

Brendle, honestly, I realize I'm in over my head. You win. If I had a white flag, I'd wave it.

But in my defense, I'm sure plenty of people has did this mistake before when dealing with you.

LOL. In your pathetic attempt to mock me, you messed up the grammar ANYWAY.

1. You don't DO mistakes, you make them. "I'm sure Throbert McGee has did this mistake" makes no sense, dimwit.

2. if you DID "do" mistakes, you would use "done:" I'm sure Throbert McGee has DONE this mistake.

How many times do you want to embarrass yourself?
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Shela had a cross on her neck... That is all.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: An all Jersey Shows Spoof... Instant Classic PostSat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
Brendle wrote:
Throbert McGee wrote:
But in my defense, I'm sure plenty of people has did this mistake before when dealing with you.

LOL. In your pathetic attempt to mock me, you messed up the grammar ANYWAY.

1. You don't DO mistakes, you make them. "I'm sure Throbert McGee has did this mistake" makes no sense, dimwit.

2. if you DID "do" mistakes, you would use "done:" I'm sure Throbert McGee has DONE this mistake.

How many times do you want to embarrass yourself?

Okay, so if I follow you correctly, what I should've said is either :

"I'm sure plenty of people makes this mistake"? (present tense)

or

"I'm sure plenty of people has made this mistake"? (past perfect tense)
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 pm Offline
gtaca2005 wrote:

Such which? A lot of Jew wears a cross on its necks!

Sometimes crucifix are just the fashions statement.

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: An all Jersey Shows Spoof... Instant Classic PostSat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Brendle wrote:

Wii fit man wrote:
Hypocrisy, it sure is fun, isn't it? You're the one arguing Oxford English and jamming your nose into other people's conversations. Am I doing that? Yes. But I admit that I'm an assh*le. I know I am.

How am I being a hypocrite? By "jamming [my] nose" into other people's conversations and arguing "Oxford English" I am being a condescending assh*le as well? I don't really see any hypocrisy there.
Try glasses, then. Or contacts. Whichever works for you.

Brendle wrote:
You say "jamming" as though their conversation was private and that chiming in with my opinion was unwarranted. It's a public forum, dumbass.

That's just it- your opinion was unwarranted. Really. You didn't need to even humor a rude comment with a response, but you took that one step further, and decided to be an assh*le yourself. Oh yeah, and calling me names doesn't exactly make you look any smarter. Of course, since your opinion is perfect, you don't care about mine.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
gtaca2005 wrote:

And Kyle turned into a guido. It's a Jersey thing. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am Offline
Throbert McGee wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:

Such which? A lot of Jew wears a cross on its necks!

Sometimes crucifix are just the fashions statement.

I think, much like modern South Park, Throbert McGee are running unfunny jokes into the ground.

The latest South Park episode were an episode of terrible jokes and gags, which I am not surprised idiots like you is a fan of.

Wii fit man wrote:
That's just it- your opinion was unwarranted. Really. You didn't need to even humor a rude comment with a response, but you took that one step further, and decided to be an assh*le yourself. Oh yeah, and calling me names doesn't exactly make you look any smarter. Of course, since your opinion is perfect, you don't care about mine.

Hey, "Wii fit man," by calling me a hypocrite for calling someone else a condescending assh*le, you are essentially calling me a condescending assh*le.

Then you rag on me for "calling [you] names"?

I think that makes you a...what's the word? Oh right, HYPOCRITE.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Brendle wrote:

Wii fit man wrote:

Hey, "Wii fit man," by calling me a hypocrite for calling someone else a condescending assh*le, you are essentially calling me a condescending assh*le.

Then you rag on me for "calling [you] names"?

I think that makes you a...what's the word? Oh right, HYPOCRITE.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hurts sooooooooooo much! I'm so sad now, I'm a "HYPOCRITE". OK, seriously. I was a hypocrite when I poked my nose into the argument in the first place, but you didn't catch that... :? Also, it's nice that you completely dodged everything else I said. Now, I'm done with this, because this is a pretty stupid argument.

Brendle wrote:
which I am not surprised idiots like you is a fan of.
I believe you mean "are". Although "New South Park" could be thought of as singular, "idiots" is plural, and it's the one that matters, since it's the group that is being used to refer to the subject of the statement. At least, I think that's right.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 am Offline
Good to see Wii fit man understands irony as well.

How are you people even South Park fans if you don't understand irony?
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
Good to see Wii fit man understands irony as well.

How are you people even South Park fans if you don't understand irony?

Dear Brendle,

How do prevent your superhumanly large and powerful brain from exploding out of your head whenever the air pressure drops? Did you have the bones of your skull surgically reinforced with adamantium like Wolverine, or do you have to wrap layers of duct tape around your head if you fly by plane?

-- Flummoxed in Fairfax

Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Will you guys please shut the f*ck up and let the thread be about the episode? No one cares about your stupid bickering.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 am Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Pip Tweek wrote:
Will you guys please shut the f*ck up and let the thread be about the episode? No one cares about your stupid bickering.

THANK YOU.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
This calls for one-week bans for the next people to go off topic again.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm Offline
Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:03 pm1
Jersey Shore - a topic I hadn't encountered outside of Cracked.com.
Now it is nigh time for SP to do a spoof on Twilight. Then the sync shall be complete.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 17, 2010 7:01 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
I will personally (at least try) to get this thread back on the topic of the episode itself by providing my thoughts/opinions on it, if I may:

I personally loved this ep. A member of my family loves reality television, so I have unfortunately been exposed to programs like "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and "Jersey Shore", and South Park's depiction of these series' was spot on.

I do have to say, however, and I say this with the knowledge that I'm most likely damned for all eternity for even just admitting this, that I laughed the most at the Al-Qaeda and 9/11 jokes/references. It was hilarious, to me, to have Bin Laden as the "savior" of the ep, and the scene with the planes had me and a friend, whom I was watching the ep. with, almost pissing ourselves from laughter. Now I know that this was most likely just included in the ep. for comedic reasons, and I know that M&T dislike when people look for deeper meanings in their work, but to me, the Al-Qaeda bit was not only extremely funny, but it seemed to depict American hypocrisy. Now, I know Jersey Shore isn't out there to kill innocent people, but at the same time, it seemed, at least to me, that Matt and Trey were looking at just how low American society/culture can go compared to the culture/way of life of other societies. Again, I doubt that they really thought this through in that way, and it was probably all just there to be funny (which it was), but this is how I looked at the theme of the ep once the laughs were all done for me (after my first 3-5 viewings, that is).

And also, just for the record, I don't support terrorism. I know this whole post can probably be taken out of context and make it appear that I do, but I was just doing a sort-of "comparison" of Jersey Shore vs. Al-Qaeda, and which is more "evil" in the context of the ep.

Great ep overall, tho, and if I had to give it a 1-10 scale rating, I'd easily give it a 9/10.

Sort by  
Page 11 of 17 243 posts Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next