Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 17 243 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:07 pm Offline
Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm1
Ok, I'm from New Jersey and have never seen anyone talk or act like this. I swear, its New York people that act this way!

But anyway, I laughed so hard at the Snookie monster. When she started raping all the children.."Snookie want smush smush"! That was by far one of the funniest things I've seen.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Just a quick idea, does anyone think they should change the episode guide picture to Snooki?
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:14 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm30
I guess it is "too soon" for this massive Al Qaeda reference for alot of people.. I guess if Bim Laden was dead and we were not in Afgahnistan then people would be less sensitive, but then it wouldn't be outrageous. Which is one reason, I believe, that M&t put it in. I guess SP has to start to break down the 9/11 taboo. While highly insensitive I thought it was hilarious, just like the Whale Whores ep where the Japanese kamikaze pilots.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:26 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm1
Hey.

I would just like to thank the folks at South Park for finally dispelling the silly rumor that Nicole Polizzi is from my home town, Marlboro, New York. As the show portrays, she is indeed from New Jersey and never soiled the name of my high school even once while I attended it. No... definitely not. This publicity brings great relief to all members of our community who have felt slandered by this inaccuracy. Thank you again, South Park Studios!

In closing, Snooki doesn't even exist.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:32 pm Offline
Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:12 pm1
This episode was actually great for me, much better than the last episode that aired last week. I can't really understand how or why the cast of Jersey Shore even got famous...

In my head, I kept thinking as if it was from the game "Left 4 Dead" as to Left 4 Jersey and Snookie was basically Hunter lol
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 8:38 pm Offline
Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 pm52
Did anyone else find it weird that Kyle's mom is a "guido" (or whatever you call them)? I thought guidos were Italian people, not Jews. :p

Funny enough I can see Randy being one though, he has the perfect mustache.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:04 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Kyley-B iz teh South Park Cornholio! Wassup wiz dat??! :lol:
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:37 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
The moment I heard Dog Poo screaming as he was getting raped by Snooki, the first thing I thought to myself was "I bet nwt000 is gonna love this."
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm42
Gotta say didn't love last weeks episode too much. Didn't hate it but didn't love it.

This episode made up for it in my book though :D . The Al Qaeda thing I think was an iffy move, could have been pretty controversial, but I liked that they went there. Those guys definitely have balls, and they know how to use 'em for comedy. I don't watch Jersey Shore by any means, but I checked it out once to see absolutely how ridiculous it is. I'd say that Matt and Trey did a good job portraying in an extreme way how stupid it is. LOVED the SNOOKI. Perfection hahaha
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:
First of all, I'M FROM JERSEY.

I thought it was hilarious. Great satire on those stupid shows, stupid people.

But Trey and Matt are not as "Punk Rock" as they say they are. They should've realized that everyone in the world rips on Jersey. They simply just stepped in line and joined the party.

As you can see from the shows already mentioned, they were making fun of those shows, not of New Jersey itself.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:53 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 pm42
SweetLikeKiwi wrote:
I loved that they got help from Al Queida, I thought it was hilarious that the only way to stop New Jersey was to get their help! I did cringe a little (whilst still grinning) when they were all cheering him but then they shot him and Randy goes "WE GOT HIM!" then I was like phew coz I felt that kind of made up for it.

Yeah I totally cringed when they were flying the planes into the Jersey folks, but I also thought the end made up for that.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
MUCH better than last week. I mean last week was ookay, but it just felt kinda...meh.

This episode I found funny. Especially the part where Ike fainted after seeing Kyle and Shelia in their "Jersey" outfits!! :lol: and Shelia my god that was a great acting role. We always knew something was "strange" about her, and now that we know that she herself was from Jersey, well it tied some loose corners :wink:

lol Cartman crying again after Kyle showing his deminor. The Situation and Snooki rips were hilariously done. And of course, A smart Gov. Swartanagger, and Bin Laden coming to america oh boy they have done it this time!! :roll:

If there were one (or two) drawbacks, I would say that the beginning part dragged about 30 seconds too long, we get how Jersey people act. That was annoying. Plus the fact that Al Queida came to the rescue. Genius plan, but just kinda a head scratcher.

8.75/10 :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
creatures4eons wrote:
I don't watch Jersey Shore by any means, but I checked it out once to see absolutely how ridiculous it is.

Yeah, I must admit I had to resort to that too. Otherwise I just wouldn't understand it. But I swear, It was a one-time Jersey thing! Muff cabbage! I mean... SHHHHIT!!!
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Epic. I was on the floor laughing. Kyle was amazing. You can take the fetus out of The Jersey, but you can't take The Jersey out of the fetus lolololol Well, to understand that, it's a Jersey thing :wink:

Dog Poo spoke; first time since episode 606, Prof. Chaos, where Butters was kicked out as Kenny's replacement and auditions were held to replace Butters; Dog Poo spoke then, and now in 1409 he spoke again. 8)

And Al-Qaeda crashing planes into the Jerseyites. Pretty cool I thought.

I will watch the episode again. The above are just my first impressions.

10/10 Matt and Trey. To be continued after I see 1409 again.

Oh, and it was good to see Shelly Marsh again (at the beginning of the episode) even though she had no lines in this episode.

Good job :D It's a Jersey thing :lol:
Last edited by zzyzx 1 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1409: It's a Jersey Thing* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 pm Offline
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm16
I... I can't believe I'm saying this, but... sh*t was so cash.

I never saw Jersey Shore, but I did watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey (unfortunately) and... mmmmyep, that's how it pretty much is. Creepy guidos are creepy. I laughed my head off at the Snooki (and will probably be having nightmares tonight of being chased and/or molested by one), the Housewives banter, Randy beating the crap out of The Situation, Kyle's glorious yet hideous transformation... I mean it wasn't perfect (and for once I won't list the sh*tty things, gasp!), but... not too shabby.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 17 243 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next