Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 155 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Sunniva wrote:
This is the boys without their costumes (exept Cartman):
It means that Mysterion has to be one of them. He can´t be Stan, Cartman, Timmy, Token or Bradley, because Stan is Toolshed, Cartman is the Coon, Timmy is Iron Maiden, Token is TupperWear and Bradley is Mint-Berry Crunch. Bradley looks more like Mint-Berry Crunch than Kenny does, and Kenny´s voice is not like that. He can´t be Kyle either, because Mysterion visited Kyle on his room. And I believe that Kyle is Mosquito, because he acts and sounds like Kyle although his voice is changed. Now it`s only Kenny and Clyde left. Mysterion changes his voice, and The Human Kite doesn´t sound like any of them. So my opinion is that Mysterion is Kenny or Clyde.

You are right on...I have always thought it was Kenny, even noted that in the first Mysterion Ep. thread, but could never rule out Clyde.

The only way its not one of them is if they are character swapping .. that is to say maybe Kenny or Clyde is playing a role like the butler (or similar) and is not a hero, and mysterion is not shown w/o costume.. I can never rule out a possibility like that. Tonight will... hopefully.. tell.

I will add, nerdocrat may have a point (in the Coon and friends megathread).... but I always thought kennys hair was darker and messed up really bad, but flatter than tweek, watch losing edge.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 am Offline
Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 pm1
It cant be Kenny, because Kenny is The Human Kite. Also, in one of the last scenes of the last episode, the seven kids comes out of the house as the seven superheros... Mysterion can only be Clyde. Thats the facts.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 pm Offline
Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:28 pm9
People, I have figured it out. I have thought carefully, and have used the process of elimination to identify ALL members of coon and friends.

So,

The "confirmed" identities, as we know, are:
Coon - Cartman
Iron Maiden - Timmy
Tupperware - Token
Tool Shed - Stan

That just leaves Human Kite, Mintberry, Mosquito, and Mysterion, and the candidates are Kyle, Clyde, Bradley, and Kenny.

The Human Kite IS, 100%, Kyle. This is because Kyle CANNOT be the other 3. Kyle cannot be Mysterion because he is seen with him in the episode 'The Coon'. Kyle also cannot be mintberry because Kyle is not blonde, nor would let Cartman treat him like that. And finally, Kyle is not the mosquito, because 1 - Again, kyle would not let Cartman beat him up, and 2 - The mosquito's childish 'cant we be called mosquito and friends?' is not something Kyle would say. So, by process of elimination, Kyle IS the human Kite! Further evidence to support this is Human Kite happily kicking Cartman out of coon and friends.

This leaves Mintberry, Mosquito, and Mysterion, and the candidates are Clyde, Bradley, and Kenny.

Mintberry Crunch IS, 100%, Kenny. This is because Kenny CANNOT be Mosquito because Mosquito said he almost got told off by his mum for the alarm. This does not apply to Kenny. Kenny also CANNOT be Mysterion because Kenny and Mysterion are seen on the title sequence as separate characters! Therefore, Kenny IS Mintberry Crunch! Further evidence to support this is Mintberry Crunch drinking water in the cafe, plus having a poorly made costume.

This leaves Mosquito and Mysterion, and the candidates are Clyde and Bradley.

Bradley IS, 100%, Mosquito. This is because Bradley CANNOT be mysterion due to the fact that Cartman doesn't mention Bradley's name in 'the coon'. So Bradley is Mosquito. Further evidence to support this is when Cartman says to him 'nobody even knows you Mosquito' - this fits, because nobody really knows Bradley either.

This leaves Clyde as Mysterion. It's the only explanation. Plus, Clyde can't be Mintberry as he's not blonde. Clyde is Mysterion. Boring result I know.

So from that:
Human Kite = Kyle
Mintberry Crunch = Kenny
Mosquito = Bradley
Mysterion = Clyde

This is the only explanation for it to make sense.

Thank you and goodnight
Last edited by Jarvio on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i have the same picture on photobucket. but once the post air comes i wont read peoples posts cause i wanna know for myself on who he is.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm Offline
Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm27
Jarvio wrote:
Mintberry Crunch IS, 100%, Kenny. This is because Kenny CANNOT be Mosquito because Mosquito said he almost got told off by his mum for the alarm. This does not apply to Kenny. Kenny also CANNOT be Mysterion because Kenny and Mysterion are seen on the title sequence as separate characters! Therefore, Kenny IS Mintberry Crunch! Further evidence to support this is Mintberry Crunch drinking water in the cafe, plus having a poorly made costume.

No there is no way kenny is Mintberry crunch, they don't sound similar. Kenny has to be Mysterion. Anyway I can't wait for this episode. About 5 hours now.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 1:23 pm Offline
Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 am82Alabama! Best state in the world~
Once again... Kenny is 100% NOT Mint Berry Crunch.

He is Mint Berry Crunch. Kenny doesn't sound like MBC, Kenny's hair doesn't look like MBC's hair. And MBC's hair looks like Bradley's with a few changes for a "secret identy" look.

I do agree with you on Kyle being Human Kite.

As for evidence of Mysterion, I've looked into this since the episode came on. I haven't watched anything but The Coon and Coon 2: Hindsight for the past days. (With the exception of the movie coming on a 1:30 in the morning.) Kenny's "bag" he is assumingly carrying his costume in happens to be purple like Mysertion's cape. Kenny happens to look at Cartman in the first Coon episode when Wendy says "How are you so sure Mysterion's a boy?"

I'll save this post for the megathread... but still. I couldn't except Bradley as Mysterion..
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:46 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I wonder if Captain Hindsight will show up again.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm Offline
Just thought of something else actually... IF mysterion is KENNY.... then they could simply reveal his identity to us the viewers by killing off mysterion... and then have Stan/Kyle shout 'oh my god they killed kenny' immediately after. I think that is a possibility. Plus it would be the perfect way to reveal mysterion's true identity if it is kenny...
Last edited by Jarvio on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
nwt000 wrote:
I wonder if Captain Hindsight will show up again.

No question about it!

Captain Hindsight! We need you now!

"Well if you didn't drill into another dimension, the Mighty Cthulhu would not be here. My work is done now. Up and away!"
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm Offline
Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:07 pm1
Apart from the ample direct (on screen) evidence supportive of Kenny as Mysterion, there is OTHER information which bears far more compelling support to that same conclusion. I speak, of course, of the fact that Matt and Trey are both the highest caliber of creative comic geniuses. At the end of the day, they are ultimately going to deliver a character based on what is going to be the most clever and most likely to make us all laugh the hardest.

That, alone, makes Kenny the natural choice for Mysterion.

CLEVER:
Given the fact that he has been the most victimized person in all of South Park, who else, besides Kenny, would have such a strong motivation to try to "clean up this town"...

And the fact that he has the uncanny ability to rise from the dead puts him head and shoulders ahead of everyone else in the super hero department.

You will recall in the original Coon episode last season that during the hospital battle with Chaos and Disarray, there was a brief period when Mysterion went down, was pronounced dead by the idiotic witnesses and reporters, and then he returned.

Quote:
"That's how Kenny did it, that's how Mysterion does it... and it's worked out pretty well so far." -- Tony Stark

FUNNY:
Mysterion has very nearly the most awesome macho voice of any character who has appeared in South Park. That makes it extremely funny that this hero is actually the alter ego of the one character who is distinctly known for having a squeaky voice that's completely at the OTHER end of the spectrum.

It is also funniest to play up this rabid and insatiable desire for unmasking and revealing the face of this relative newcomer, Mysterion, only to find out that it is the very same person who has been living (and dying, again and again) behind a similar mask (the tight hood of his parka) without all the similar fuss to "reveal" the person underneath.

CLEVER AND FUNNY:
Also, who else besides poor Kenny would pick such a cheap costume? As Cartman himself shrewdly observed -- paraphrasing here -- "Mysterion's costume isn't cool... he's just wearing his underwear over his buttfarking pants!!!"

Pure genius. Matt and Trey are my modern heroes, on par with the greatness of Monty Python.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm Offline
Only 4 more hours~ ^^ I can't wait.

I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm Offline
Sorry for a double post, but I just fount another clue of Mysterion's ideinty!

One the first episode of the Coon, Cartman goes to school after Mysterion does all the firsworks and stuff. Well, when he looks at Kenny's locker he says "Kenny! I should of known! Why would you have a picture of Mysterion in your locker unless you are Mysterion!"

Kenny after says nothing and acts like it never happened. Thus, another point for Kenny being Mysterion!

Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm Offline
Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 pm22
I see a lot of good points on here the one I miss is for Kyle. People have all sorts of assumptions on who he is and why. The simple thing is he is jewish so kite=kyke. Coincidence? I think not.
Day is never finished, Master got me working, Someday master set me free!
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm Offline
fixalicious1 wrote:
I see a lot of good points on here the one I miss is for Kyle. People have all sorts of assumptions on who he is and why. The simple thing is he is jewish so kite=kyke. Coincidence? I think not.

I noticed that~ I'm not so sure why everyone thinks he's Mosquito and what-not....

Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 03, 2010 4:40 pm Offline
IHeartKennyMcCormick wrote:
fixalicious1 wrote:

I noticed that~ I'm not so sure why everyone thinks he's Mosquito and what-not....

There is absolutely no way that Kyle is Mosquito. Mosquito is too weak and takes too much crap. Kyle isn't like that. Kyle is human kite.

I originally said that Clyde is Mysterion, but it could be Kenny... and I HOPE it's Kenny.

My prediction for how Mysterion's identity will get revealed (if it is Kenny) - Mysterion gets killed. Stan/Kyle shouts the 'omg they killed kenny' catchphrase

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 155 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next