Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 25 373 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 07, 2010 5:10 pm Offline
Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm44
BRMBug wrote:
Double-double...
zzyzx 1 wrote:

The dick thing looks like it says... "Tashon"?

The A in a circle is a symbol of Anachy, meaning a world with no government, most likely because of Cthulu. The End is near can be taken two ways, one south park is ending in season 15 or someone is dying. Why would someone die, well for one the seasons have to at least reach 15, so the world of South Park can't end yet, death is the most likely event following that. Dictation i, well... doesn't make sense, its someone who speaks and is then translated to another, maybe Cartman translating what Cthulu is saying? Anyone else with any guesses please help us think. :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm Offline
I just noticed that the reporter said "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", which roughly translates to "In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming". Within the house of R'lyeh there are apparently portals to other dimensions, which gets me thinking, its located in water, the pacific to be exact, but maybe it has to do with the portal drilled by BP/DP. "They were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape...but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world through the sky; but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die. They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of R'lyeh, preserved by the spells of mighty Cthulhu for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them". Another odd quote from Cthulhu's worshipers. It only makes me think of 2012 and that Kenny can't die. But the quote that even death may die, That is not dead which can eternal lie".
And with strange aeons even death may die makes me think he can. Finally, With the upheaval of new land in the South Pacific tremendous events began.... Another race—a land race of beings shaped like octopi and probably corresponding to the fabulous pre-human spawn of Cthulhu—soon began filtering down from cosmic infinity and precipitated a monstrous war which for a time drove the Old Ones wholly back to the sea.... Later peace was made, and the new lands were given to the Cthulhu spawn whilst the Old Ones held the sea and the older lands.... [T]he antarctic remained the centre of the Old Ones' civilization, and all the discoverable cities built there by the Cthulhu spawn were blotted out. Then suddenly the lands of the Pacific sank again, taking with them the frightful stone city of R'lyeh and all the cosmic octopi, so that the Old Ones were once again supreme on the planet... is like the creatures which came from the other dimension and will be taken back? I have only predictions for the next episode, what does everyone else make of this, let me know.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm Offline
Wow, just wow, I've been reading through these quotes and so many are hating on South Park. If you hate it stop watching it! South Park is for smart people only, dumb people only want to see funny and hilarious jokes. Which is what Family Guy was specifically designed for. Smart people understand how South Park goes after current issues and design a good plot, with exciting climaxes and dramatic scenes. To be perfectly honest, after watching every episode at least three times, each one is better than the last. You can mark my words but the story lines are better, they carry more and leave you only to think. I'm crazed over what people don't like, I guess they just don't understand good television. ScrotieMcBoogerBalls sucked? What is wrong with people, but then again, most people with dissatisfaction will have to get their comments out, people who liked it need nothing to comment about. What I like to do is think, just think what the next masterpiece will be like. It's art plain and simple, in my mind its a collection which is a true masterpiece. EDIT: I wasn't saying that family guy sucks compared to south park, I love family guy. What point I was trying to get across was for people to stop telling me this sucked, and that was stupid, I don't care, If you hate it that much stop telling me, I don't care. It's a little annoying to see the trolls on every other post, but you can't fight a troll... sigh, just want to be honest.
Last edited by RichardV1149 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 pm Offline
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 am600Hell >:D
Woah woah, take it easy there buddy!

And I know you're not my buddy, friend.

Don't get upset. People have the right to like, dislike, and in general, have some sort of opinion. At the end of the day, no one really cares, since the opinion of one individual, or a million ones, doesn't change how you feel or saw things.

So it's ok. Maybe not everyone likes the stuff you like, but why should that be a problem? They're still here and still watching, so they probably seem to enjoy the show, even if it's not so good for them anymore.

Just relax. It's a part of an opinion and perspective, like you saying Family Guy sucks, but someone else really liking it. Different people, different opinions.

Aside from that. WTH IS Mintberry Crunch, besides some cereal character's nephew? Oh well.

MINTBERRY CRUNCHHH....YOU GUYS.
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
CherrehCola wrote:
Aside from that. WTH IS Mintberry Crunch, besides some cereal character's nephew? Oh well.

MINTBERRY CRUNCHHH....YOU GUYS.

I bet Mint Berry Crrrrrrrrrunch has a big future ahead of him; that is, I hope Bradley will have his time to shine now in future episodes, as Tweek and Pip and others did before him.

Go Bradley:

Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ Yes, both him and Jason. I can tell they wanted those boys to have a bit more screen time because they've been seen hanging with the other boys more often the past few seasons. So hopefully more Bradley and Jason.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:13 am Offline
Did anyone catch this? At around 10 1/2 minutes, Mysterion is in an alley, saying that maybe he should just disappear. About 8 minutes later, around 18 1/2 minutes, when the Goth kids and other followers of Cthulhu kill Mysterion, they are in the same alley that Mysterion had said earlier that maybe he should just disappear :o

You can tell it's the same alley by features there such as the graffiti.

First, Mysterion saying that maybe he should just disappear

Then, just before Mysterion gets killed. Notice that this is the same alley.

Also, isn't Captain Hindsight addressing an empty room at Cartman's favorite place to rent, the meeting/convention room at the Airport Hilton? :lol:
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 am Offline
Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm26
Bradley fits perfectly into the list of blonde, not too self-confident kids, as there are already Butters, Pip and Tweek.
Why are all the biggest wimps blonde? 8)

EDIT: OK, I just remembered Scott Malkinson, he's not blonde.
Last edited by MrMcKenzie on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 am Offline
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 am600Hell >:D
Hey, Pip died. Did he come back?
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 6:02 am Offline
Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:18 pm26
CherrehCola wrote:

I know. But up to this tragic event he was one of them (blonde wimps) :wink:
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 am Offline
CherrehCola wrote:

No, not yet :wink:

He died in 201 (1406) when Mecha Streisand stepped on him. We are now up to 1412, and Pip has not returned :(

EDIT:

This is to avoid a double post:

I just noticed a sound effect played at a point in 1412 that I didn't hear before.

When Mysterion leaves his parent's window, the camera's POV (point of view) is on the parents, not Mysterion. While the camera is on the parents, you hear the sound effect of Mysterion's cape. We have heard that sound before: when Mysterion left at the end of 1411, in the beginning of 1412, and now when the camera's POV is on the parents.

In other words, when the POV goes back to the window and Mysterion is gone, the parents are shocked that "Mysterio" has left; yet we, the audience heard him leave with that cape sound effect. I hadn't noticed that sound effect at that point in the show before. Cool 8)
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
VACOOLA wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
The dick thing looks like it says... "Tashon"?

Looks more like "tation" to me. Dick-tation? DICTATION? The fuck???

It means "dictation."

That was Trey who put that thing there. It's an homage to the show "Summer Heights High" on HBO, an Australian comedy show which Trey loves.

It has nothing to do with Cthulu/Mysterion/the plot. Everyone's overanalyzing.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 pm Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm49
somebody has probably already posted this, but because i cant be stuffed going through this whole forum--that bathroom scene with mysterion that has all the stuff written on the wall and mirror...for the one on it that say "the end is near" could that mean that referring to season 14 being the second last season of south park or the end of the coon trilogy or kenny being killed off for good (this time)? what do u guys think
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 4:49 pm Offline
Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 am82Alabama! Best state in the world~
I think it was there just referring to people thinking about Cthulu.

To be honest with you, I seriously though that was Kenny's bathroom until i read this forum and re-watched the episode seeing a stall in the backround. XD
Butters Best Moment: I like that Boom Boom Pow...

Kenny's Best Moment: PHFFFT ALL OF THEM!
I love K2: Kyle x Kenny. And Cartters: Cartman x Butters. All other couples don't really matter.
Re: *1412: Mysterion Rises* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Question: What was the first thing Cartman got Cthulhu
to kill? I can't make out what that first image is suppose to be. It looks like hippies again.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.

Sort by  
Page 20 of 25 373 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next