Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 25 369 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm Offline
Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:44 pm11
So Bradley's the alien, huh? Guess you never can tell with this show what direction it'll take. Kind of hoping that Kenny's power would have been explained more, but I guess that adds to the fun of him. Well, I'm going to bed now *shoots in the head*
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm Offline
Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:56 pm3
f*ck!f*ck!f*ck!f*ck! that most unsatisfying ending EVER!!!!! I want to know why Kenny never dies, not f*cking bradley's mint berry crunchiness! f*ck! :x :evil: :twisted:
Last edited by allahoackbar! on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:45 pm1
Great show. South Park never gets old. Kenny died three times and they still don't remember. He committed suicide three times as well which i found pretty funny.
Last edited by affliction187 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
This episode had a short beginning but picked up really fast. MBC stuff was awesome! We learned a lot about "Bradley" today, but my god. Is he gone now? :(

What gets me is the ending. Way too fast....how did Chiculu die, how were the kids released? Is Kenny Still Immortal? (Looks like it). I'm afraid this has me asking more questions than answers...and what ever happened to Captian Hindsight? Nothing in this episode on him :S

Loved the Beiber part btw :o
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Thank God this superhero sh*t is finally over.

And they finally got Justin Bieber, and it was funny.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm Offline
Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:33 pm17Springfield, MO
They tied it all together pretty nicely.

Justin Bieber's death and a Marc Antony and Pussyfoot reference. Pretty good for me.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Bradley is significant!? What the heck? Mintberry Crunch is... Wha? Gah?! I'm so... Oh my God!

Poor Kenny... His friends still don't know. Wait? So Kenny really is born again every time, like on the NAMBLA episode? Woah... At least Kenny's still here with us and not removed completely from the cast.

I'm sure everyone's gonna complain. ;A; Everyone but ME!! :cry: I know I'm exagerating, but...

EDIT: I did exagerate... :oops: You guys do like it! :D YOU DO!! I feel relieved... ^^
Last edited by Hydroleaf on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Freakin'...hilarious!!

I'm, of course, talking about the stuff we never saw coming (MBC's family secret), things a lot of us had wished for (though I've never heard any of Justin Bieber's stuff, nor do I wish to), as well as the Coon's "approaches," from LeBron James to the "cute kitty" technique.

That last bit got me laughing the hardest! Mostly because I've seen that bit. 81397 refers to "Feed the Kitty," a Warner Bros. cartoon in the '50s that was the main reference to those scenes with Coon and Cthulhu.

Overall, LOVED IT!

I wonder if there'll be a director's cut, like with Imaginationland?
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
8.4/10
Truly a worthy ending to this trilogy. I think Mint Berry Crunch/Bradley will never be seen again. Speaking of never being seen again, Captain Hindsight never appeared, but he was lame anyway. Never thought Bradley would be siblings with Henrietta. Finally, Kenny had a record for deaths, he died 3 times in this episode.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm Offline
Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:37 pm36NY, NY
This episode did feel like a bit of a cop out with the quick solution to the ending. And they recycled some jokes. But eh.
So just to get things straight... Bradley is an alien? LOL. At least there is a little more revealed about Kenny's character. So what about the time where he really did die for awhile and wasn't on the show and all the boys remembered it?
Ze Mole: "Careful? Was my mother careful when she stabbed me in the heart with a clothes hanger while I was still in the womb?"
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm Offline
Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm27
So, is the kenny we seen in Cartman Gets an Anal Probe not the same kenny we seen in this episode? I confused now.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:42 pm Offline
Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm66
/rage

I'm just really unsatisfied.

Ugh... so many Kenny suicides... "I'm tired. I'm going to bed now." That was funny XD

I just like... feel for him XD

I guess I just thought that with all this dramatic build up, the episode should have been about Mysterion. This felt misplaced. Maybe sometime in the future, MnT will revisit Mysterion. I mean, you can't have one show questioning about who Mysterion is, then reveal who he is, and then have this... well, disappointing ending.

I didn't like how they just quickly wrapped everything up with the MBC ending. Rawr. I just got too excited for this episode and had a lot of expectations. Can't like them all...

I hope they revisit Mysterion though. There's too much epicness. And you can't just have Kenny going back to regular old Kenny after this. He's probably going to keep shooting himself.
I LOVE KENNY! Second favorite characters: Kyle and Butters
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
bmoreravens12 wrote:
So, is the kenny we seen in Cartman Gets an Anal Probe not the same kenny we seen in this episode? I confused now.

Of course he is! There can be only one Kenny.

I've heard of the "Circle of Life" before, but he redefines it!

:lol:
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:45 pm Offline
Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm51
The Bieber is gone! lol finally.

I'm gonna have to watch this one again cause I'm totally confused.

Poor Kenny, I thought for sure it would be a Harry Potter refrence and his curse would be cancelled out of something.

Kinda funny though, Kenny's parents did hint at the fact that they shouldn't have gone to the cult stuff. So they must have thought that was the reason for the Reincarnations. I wonder if they know about Kenny. They knew what to do when he was reborn sooooo, idk maybe they know he dies...or at least that he's got some kinda power.

But go Mint Berry Crunch! lol totally unexpected...from me anyway.
Last edited by 8shortfuse on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1413: Coon vs. Coon & Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 10, 2010 8:45 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:48 pm77Springfield, MO
It seemed like the ending was really rushed. I looked up and realized it was 9:28 and figured there had to be a 4th episode. I can't believe they tied up all the loose ends in under 2 minutes.

The episode was awesome... until the end.
Wow... that's pretty hardcore.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 25 369 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next