Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 11 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 3:38 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 am1
Looks like it will be interesting
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
nall hinted other South Park regulars may be part of the HUMANCENTiPAD project. Which regular characters besides Kyle do you think will end up as part of another HUMANCENTiPAD made by Apple? I think Kenny will die due to not being a match for the HUMANCENTiPAD, just like a truck driver was killed in The Human Centipede for the same reason. Do you guys think Kenny will die in this one? Also, will Cartman be involved in the project with Steve Jobs? Will any current characters such as classmates and townsfolk from South Park besides Kenny die in this episode, and unlike Kenny, die permanently? Will anyone save whoever is captured? I want to know what you guys think about these questions.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 pm Offline
Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 pm5
chill out guys. it doesnt air until 10:00 et which is in about 2 hours.
2 hours 8 minutes to be exact. :chaos:
BUTTERS
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Ahhh, filled with that good ol' new SP jitters!!! :D Although not really old as I am still a new fan haha. But I hope it's good. I hope it's funny. I don't care how weird and graphic it might be, as long as it's funny. I hope Stan has a role in it! And a good one. I will be thoroughly upset if Stan only has a few lines or something. As a mega Stan fan I cannot wait any longer for new Stan material, now the new season is out!

But Matt and Trey always gives us surprises and I am confident I am in for at least something pretty awesome I wasn't expecting :)

Hurry up 10 PM!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Good thing about the HD Channels is that I get the East Coast feed, so I get the show at seven PM...which is 18 minutes.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:57 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
Ughh... The cable at my house has gone out because of a storm. I can still go on the internet and watch the episode after it's posted, but watching via television means more comfort. AND I'm central time, so I would have been one of the first posters... :( Hope my cable comes back.

I think if some of the other main characters are part of this episode, Mr. Garrison and Kenny should be them. Mr. Garrison, because he might have some perverted sexual enjoyment from it and Kenny because he could die like that truck driver in the movie, as nwt000 mentioned, or just get sick while attached and die, like the C in the movie. I suspect the death toll of this episode will be several random people, the A and C of the centiPad Kyle's a part of, and Kenny.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 11 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11