Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am10
After the episode titled was released and the preview clip finally reached Southparkstudios, I was stoked. Of course, I was like "What the hell is this? This doesn't look funny at all, ahh, Matt and Trey, really?"

But then:

I watched the movie, "The Human Centipede." And almost instantly, the episode turned around from "Wtf?" To "Dude, when the hell is Wednesday gonna be here!" The preview clip became 10x's more funnier. I suggest everyone sees that movie, because trust me. Your belly will roar with laughter.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 6:07 am Offline
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:13 pm3
I Will take a gander at that movie then.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:08 am Offline
Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm51
Doofinsmurf wrote:
After the episode titled was released and the preview clip finally reached Southparkstudios, I was stoked. Of course, I was like "What the hell is this? This doesn't look funny at all, ahh, Matt and Trey, really?"

But then:

I watched the movie, "The Human Centipede." And almost instantly, the episode turned around from "Wtf?" To "Dude, when the hell is Wednesday gonna be here!" The preview clip became 10x's more funnier. I suggest everyone sees that movie, because trust me. Your belly will roar with laughter.

I thought about it, and then asked one of my friends if she'd seen it. She FREAKED out and was like "oh why rehash horrific terrifying memories" I was like 'ooooook then.' So now I'm afraid to watch it. lol
PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm0
Will this air on southparkstudios same time it does on comedy central?
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 am Offline
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:55 am1
Unlucky for kyle from looks of clip.

Probably will be of the work of cartman. :lol:

As a guess to the plot I'd say:

cartman gets a new iphone and rips on kyle and shows it off, kyle is jealous and his parents won't buy him one.
So he heads to apple where steve jobs turns out to be an evil genius.
He asks kyle to "help out" and hence the humancentipad is born.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 am2
I have many ideas to what the episode might be about, but I'm gonna go with this idea.

I think Cartman will get mad when Kyle gets an iPad and asks his mom for one, but she won't get so he gets an idea. He will tell the Apple Company about Kyle, a lie obviously, and they either kidnap Kyle or ask him to help out.

That's my idea. Don't know if it'll be true, but this episode is the weirdest one yet. I say this because of the preview.
Waiting PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:06 am Offline
Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:58 am0
waiting... waiting... waiting... gone... come back... waiting... waiting
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:35 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
They already did quite an homage to Lecter in the Scott Tenorman Must Die episode.

Wrong. Just for the record, the ending of "Scott Tenorman" was a direct homage to Shakespeare's earliest tragedy Titus Andronicus. Apparently, not every plant in South Park has its roots in modern pop culture manure.
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 am2
i can't take it anymaor, can't wait any longer

ffffffuuuuu
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:00 pm Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
VACOOLA wrote:
UhhIDontKnow wrote:
They already did quite an homage to Lecter in the Scott Tenorman Must Die episode.

Wrong. Just for the record, the ending of "Scott Tenorman" was a direct homage to Shakespeare's earliest tragedy Titus Andronicus. Apparently, not every plant in South Park has its roots in modern pop culture manure.

Oh my gosh thank you! I knew it was a Shakespeare reference, but I couldn't think of the name of the play. Maybe if Scott's parents were baked in a pie I would have gotten it :lol:
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:18 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am560
cynthia325 wrote:
Maybe if Scott's parents were baked in a pie I would have gotten it :lol:

Bingo! :wink:
AW COMON PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:20 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am0
IN ESTONIA ITS NOT PUBLISHED YET!!
Re: PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:45 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
edweezy514 wrote:
Will this air on southparkstudios same time it does on comedy central?

Nope. By contract it has to air on CC first. After the episode airs in the Pacific Time Zone, after 10:30pm Pacific, nall will put it up on this site in the episode player. Depending on what nall is doing at the time, the episode could be up right away, a 1/2 hour later, or even an hour later.

So check back at least after 10:45pm Pacific (1:45am Eastern) to see if it's up.

Then the episode will stay on the site for only one week. Then again by contract the episode disappears from this site for a whole month. Then it returns here forever after the month is over :)

jamman16 wrote:
Unlucky for kyle from looks of clip.

Probably will be of the work of cartman. :lol:

As a guess to the plot I'd say:

cartman gets a new iphone and rips on kyle and shows it off, kyle is jealous and his parents won't buy him one.
So he heads to apple where steve jobs turns out to be an evil genius.
He asks kyle to "help out" and hence the humancentipad is born.

I like your thinking! I bet you're right! Sounds good! We'll know in only a few hours :)
Re: *1501: Humancentipad* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 12:59 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 am2
This by far looks like it'll be the weirdest episode even. That's just my opinion; however, Trey and Matt always seem to amaze me. I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say Cartman had something to do with Kyle's involvement in the HumancentiPad. Probably due to jealousy that Kyle got an iPad or an iPhone, led him to ask his mom for one, but his mom told him no. So, then, Cartman gets the bright idea to tell the Apple Company about Kyle.

After they hear Cartman's explaination, the Apple Company go to Kyle's house and asks him to help then, or they kidnap him. Either way that's would be how he got himself as the HumancentiPad.

That's just my guess of course, and I really hope I'm not right.
UH PostWed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm0
I cant stand it any more Ive been w8ing whole day Im gonna shoot myself

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 9 of 11 157 posts Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next