Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 19 of 24 359 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 01, 2011 10:52 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
I doubt Matt & Trey would really severely rip on apple culture, because they are mac users themselves (to answer all the people wondering about this.) You can really tell too, watching this episode, that they are.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Episode does not play PostMon May 02, 2011 8:28 am Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 am3
This episode will not play. I get the message:
"This Episode Premieres 04.27.2011
Browse below to select another episode"
PostMon May 02, 2011 9:36 am Offline
Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am0
Where was Sheila in this episode? It could have used a WHAT WHAT WHAT or two.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 02, 2011 11:29 am Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:21 pm1
I liked the idea of this episode, i just thought the toilet humor went a bit far in this particular episode. and i like kyle, why coudn't it have been Cartman? but really... that kid woulda deserved it. cant wait for the rest of the season!! :)
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 02, 2011 11:59 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
Big-Will wrote:
Reiska wrote:
But how does joining Apple unvalidate the agreed agreement with it ? Kyle's way out could have been different but i guess sharp underlining and accurate picturing of 'you have to submit without logic orthinking' - mentality of today was most appropriate.

Like this:

"The Toron Ra has revealed the answer to your problem. We can retroactively make your son's agreement invalid. You will simply need to join Apple. If you join we can make your son's account into a family account, and then you have to iApprove all his agreements."

Yes, it still doesn't say how the curernt sealed and made contract gets unvalid. Besides, Kyle wrote few contracts more, one stating that Apple never has to let him go.

Despite the illogicallity of the end, episode was one of the best. Today's trinket and consuming culture really is nothing more than millions of people sh*tting into each others mouths from a distance.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 02, 2011 12:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Reiska wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
Reiska wrote:
But how does joining Apple unvalidate the agreed agreement with it ? Kyle's way out could have been different but i guess sharp underlining and accurate picturing of 'you have to submit without logic orthinking' - mentality of today was most appropriate.

Like this:

"The Toron Ra has revealed the answer to your problem. We can retroactively make your son's agreement invalid. You will simply need to join Apple. If you join we can make your son's account into a family account, and then you have to iApprove all his agreements."

Yes, it still doesn't say how the curernt sealed and made contract gets unvalid. Besides, Kyle wrote few contracts more, one stating that Apple never has to let him go.

Despite the illogicallity of the end, episode was one of the best. Today's trinket and consuming culture really is nothing more than millions of people sh*tting into each others mouths from a distance.

The key is in the word "retroactively." It means that Apple or Kyle's dad can go back and make every iTunes contract Kyle agreed to - including the current sealed and made contract - invalid, and Kyle can be removed from the HumancentiPad.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 02, 2011 4:42 pm Offline
Mon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm145Wisconsin
Cartman's subplot of the episode was much funnier than the main plot, hands down! I laughed so hard after all of his comments to his mom in Best Buy and she gets mad and then he acts like he's sorry and then goes back to the "rape" talk again, PRICELESS.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm Offline
Sun May 01, 2011 4:47 pm7
WHY WON'T IT READ!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Awesome. PostMon May 02, 2011 10:53 pm Offline
Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm0
Continually setting the bar higher and higher. This is amazing.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 4:19 am Offline
Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:37 pm9
Cartman's lines about constantly getting f*cked and his whole subplot were hilarious.

This was still the worst episode in 15 years of South Park. I have seen every single episode, and there have been some misfires (Insheeption managed to fail on multiple levels last season), and some of the stuff from seasons 1-4 just doesn't hold up as well since the show changed in tone after that, but this was still the worst episode by a country mile.

I can't even think of an episode of Family Guy this bad, at least that I've seen, that's how bad this was.

I truly believe that M&T really are "America's greatest living satirists," as they've been proclaimed, but I wouldn't be heartbroken now if they moved on to other things after this season. I don't think Trey's heart is in it anymore. I think I'd rather M&T focus on ending the season and the series with a bang at the end of the year, than just completely burning out over several more years.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 7:38 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
FreeWillzyx83 wrote:
Cartman's lines about constantly getting f*cked and his whole subplot were hilarious.

This was still the worst episode in 15 years of South Park. I have seen every single episode, and there have been some misfires (Insheeption managed to fail on multiple levels last season), and some of the stuff from seasons 1-4 just doesn't hold up as well since the show changed in tone after that, but this was still the worst episode by a country mile.

I can't even think of an episode of Family Guy this bad, at least that I've seen, that's how bad this was.

I truly believe that M&T really are "America's greatest living satirists," as they've been proclaimed, but I wouldn't be heartbroken now if they moved on to other things after this season. I don't think Trey's heart is in it anymore. I think I'd rather M&T focus on ending the season and the series with a bang at the end of the year, than just completely burning out over several more years.

So far SP is committed thru season 17.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 10:19 am Offline
Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm5
I'm a fan of South Park since the beginning. It's my favorite show but the last few series are really not that good. This episode was disgusting. Really. Even for South Park standards. And I didn't enjoy it. I don't like apple too but I just think they went too far. I miss episodes like anal probe or proper condom use or casa bonita. I just hope the other episodes get better. :zombiekenny:
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 12:45 pm Offline
Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm16
Basicly, a person who is as old as kyle, can't make that kind of decisions without his/her parents' approval...
Now this episode isn't realistic and it's not suppose to be. Just use your imagination guys.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 1:29 pm Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
Wow that was an interesting yet amusing episode of this season. I was shocked when Cartman using 'my mom f*ck me' gag line to everyone just to get a ipod and the last scene where he was shocked by lighten was awesome because he deserves it by lying about getting f*ucked by his mom. Also, I feel bad for Kyle suffering malodorous gas from that Japense man's buttock, to me it's like Matt and Trey is bullying Kyle for amusement (for EX: Pee) but it's all fun and watchable. Throughout the episode my favorite scenes where the geniuses opens their mouth and let out blue lasers :lol: I didn't expected that to happen.

My rate:
Jokes/humor: 8.90
Running gags: 9.0
Kenny's death: None
Parody(s): 10.0
Humancentipad gets an A plus.
PostTue May 03, 2011 4:56 pm Offline
Tue May 03, 2011 4:43 pm0
i bet this will happen

Sort by  
Page 19 of 24 359 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next