Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 24 359 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm Offline
Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:42 pm2
One of the best episode in a long time, totally enjoyed it
Pussout!
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 6:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
'Kay finally saw it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. The Cartman storyline got repetitive to the point of annoyance. That just made the end-beat all the more hilarious. Aaand... other... stuff about the sh-show. Hmm. My train of thought derailed. Oh well, that's what I get for watching Raising Hope while posting. :mrgreen:
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 6:42 pm Offline
Mon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm145Wisconsin
BRMBug wrote:
'Kay finally saw it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. The Cartman storyline got repetitive to the point of annoyance. That just made the end-beat all the more hilarious. Aaand... other... stuff about the sh-show. Hmm. My train of thought derailed. Oh well, that's what I get for watching Raising Hope while posting. :mrgreen:

You thought Cartman's storyline was annoying but didn't think the "Well, you did agree" repetition wasn't?
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Nope. It wasn't crammed down my throat like the whole "WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY f*cking ME!?!?!?!?111OEN" thing.

I also have issue with the "HumancentiPad" portion of the main plot. But I wasn't all that pleased with how things went down in Garrison's Fancy Vag back a few years ago either.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 03, 2011 11:50 pm Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm6
I don't like the fact that cartman's mum actually cares about what he does...
Just isn't her IMHO.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 4:31 am Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 3:54 am1
I have to say that I usually like all South Park episodes, but this one I found kinda gross. For me, it made me not enjoy any of the rest of the show because I found the humans eating only each others poop so...gross. I'm not a vanilla kind of girl in any way, but I felt that this was too much...I feel bad about posting a bad comment even because you guys have always been so funny!
PostWed May 04, 2011 7:36 am Offline
Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:56 pm0
laughed my a** of This is hardcore. Nice timing on the part when Apple first gets a hold of Kyle
And finally someone bothered learning Cartman a lesson. Ive been waiting for that since about episode 1...even more so after Tsst
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 5:11 pm Offline
Sun May 01, 2011 4:47 pm7
FreeWillzyx83 wrote:
Cartman's lines about constantly getting f*cked and his whole subplot were hilarious.

This was still the worst episode in 15 years of South Park. I have seen every single episode, and there have been some misfires (Insheeption managed to fail on multiple levels last season), and some of the stuff from seasons 1-4 just doesn't hold up as well since the show changed in tone after that, but this was still the worst episode by a country mile.

I can't even think of an episode of Family Guy this bad, at least that I've seen, that's how bad this was.

I truly believe that M&T really are "America's greatest living satirists," as they've been proclaimed, but I wouldn't be heartbroken now if they moved on to other things after this season. I don't think Trey's heart is in it anymore. I think I'd rather M&T focus on ending the season and the series with a bang at the end of the year, than just completely burning out over several more years.

Wow. Just wow. This episode was hilarious. How could you think it is the worst epispde ever.
P.S. FAMLY GUY IS FRIKIN AWESOME BITCH
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm Offline
Sun May 01, 2011 4:47 pm7
PussOut wrote:
One of the best episode in a long time, totally enjoyed it

Thank you, finally someone else who liked it.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 5:18 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
I liked it as well. Not at all like Family Guy.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 5:50 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
It's kind've interesting about Liane. Sure, she's not that strict, but she's gone through some changes since Tssst! Also, she was tough on him in the first episode. If you recall, Cartman didn't want to go out with Stan, Kyle and Wendy, but then Liane yelled at him: "Don't be difficult Eric!". So, yeah, she's kind've inconsistent...
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 5:16 pm1
i think it was ahsome how it sh*ts in kyle;s mouth that was nasty :D
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 04, 2011 9:58 pm Offline
Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:23 am4
Clearly we have a 'controversial' episode.

I have to say I find SP to be the most important artistic social critique that exists, partly because it is a cartoon and is unafraid to address society in it's fullness.

Sadly, This was the low point.
I am feeling bad about myself after watching this piece of sh*t episode, and I wish I hadn't. And it is most dissapointing because between 200-01 and the Mint Berry Crunch trilogy, I felt they were pushing their heights.

This was a weak episode in so many respects.
Multiple clever cultural references do not make up for a lack of imagination and a terrible plot line.

I really hope 1502 is better, but I am getting the feeling this is the last season of this show.

And after Humancentipad, that is okay with me.

Minus 2 stars for this one folks.

A sh*tty way to go out.... Maybe someone will poo in Trey's mouth, set his monkey ass straight.
Ugh PostThu May 05, 2011 12:35 am Offline
Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:49 pm0
Pretty funny episode. A couple problems. One, Cartmans mom's voice not only changed but her personality and character too? Two, the "I like to be ____ before I'm f*cked" joke was hilarious! The first time. It was clever and funny, but shouldn't have been repeated throughout the episode like a gimmick it shoulda been the "golden moment" of the episode, whereas what you did was drag it out like a family guy episode to the point it became repetitive and stupid.
Great Season premiere PostThu May 05, 2011 3:39 am Offline
Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 am0
Awesome specialy the Cartman jokes with his mum

amazing better season premiere than season 14

rating: 7.5/10

Sort by  
Page 20 of 24 359 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next