Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 22 323 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 07, 2011 8:04 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
nwt000 wrote:

I guess the only reason I'm not crazy about the Meteor Shower Trilogy is that the boys are never all together. Other than that, it is pretty good, and all of them better than Funnybot. I just refuse to believe that Funnybot is the worst episode of all time.

I don't think it is either, and I don't think there is a definitive worst episode. All the bad ones are just not entertaining. Only problem is, we seem to be getting hit with more and more of them as time goes on. :(
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
daaavey wrote:
Hands down, the worst episode since "Crippled Summer".

This.

Pip Tweek wrote:
All the bad ones are just not entertaining. Only problem is, we seem to be getting hit with more and more of them as time goes on. :(

And that. *sigh*

Also, isn't it a bit of a paradox to be serious and logical enough to make an entire episode supposedly proving that "comedy and logic don't go together"? Doesn't compute for me. All sci-fi references aside, was it really worth wasting another 20+ minutes of precious South Park time? I don't think so.
Last edited by VACOOLA on Sat May 07, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 07, 2011 11:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
nwt000 wrote:
I guess the only reason I'm not crazy about the Meteor Shower Trilogy is that the boys are never all together. Other than that, it is pretty good, and all of them better than Funnybot. I just refuse to believe that Funnybot is the worst episode of all time.

They weren't meant to be all together. Cat Orgy was Cartman spending an evening with his babysitter Shelley (Stan's older sister). Two Guys (Naked) in a hot tub was Stan and Pip spending the evening with Butters and Dougie in Mr. Mackey's basement, while Jewbilee was all about Kyle being with the other Jew Scouts. Kenny finally appears in that ep.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 07, 2011 11:33 pm Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:10 am2
Token was the only funny part.

God these new episodes are just getting painful to watch.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSat May 07, 2011 11:41 pm Offline
Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 pm2
Worst episode ever. I didn't laugh a single time during the whole episode (although it was nice to see Tyler Perry get buried alive).
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 2:07 am Offline
Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:44 am5
OOOOOOOOH MAMA!!!
What a genial episode!
You have gone from hell to heaven in just a week!
Seriously, this is one of the best episodes ever. One more time, the meta-message worked perfectly with a "pretty god damn funny"
plot.
Congratulations. (This is the kind of episodes i love)
PostSun May 08, 2011 5:36 am Offline
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 am9
This was a very funny episode, epsically the one with Tyler Perry and Token
PostSun May 08, 2011 7:11 am Offline
Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 am1
Its painfully complicated to watch on this website
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 8:57 am Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am6
Worst episode since Pip, though probably not as bad as Pip.

Crippled Summer was great.

South Park fans have such different tastes.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 11:02 am Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 am8
Getting a little better since "HUMANCENTiPAD" extremely f*cked up oddity, at least in certain stretches.
I'm sure they're warming up for a great forthcoming new episode.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 11:11 am Offline
Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm2
wasn't the best episode ever :? the best part was when obama gave the speech and sed tht he needed 2 spend his last moments watching tyler perry kuz hes black :lol: but i think humancentIpad was better
"fluent german" PostSun May 08, 2011 1:08 pm Offline
Sun May 08, 2011 12:57 pm0
i assure you cartman doesnt speak german fluently. My native language is german and i tried real hard to understand what they were trying to say ^^ i guess even google translate would translate that better (no insult =) i guess it was never supposed to be correct german )
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 1:51 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
WhisperXBA wrote:
Worst episode since Pip, though probably not as bad as Pip.

Crippled Summer was great.

South Park fans have such different tastes.

They do and it's so funny. Me, I really did not like Crippled Summer, worst of s. 14. I think fans are so critical over a show that takes 6 days to make. I def. am not one of the fans who says 'they HAVE to mention such and such because it happened in the news!' I could give a rat's ass if Bin Laden's death is ever mentioned. I am not trying to pick it apart to the bone, I simply look at it: did it make me laugh? Did I enjoy the story? Did I enjoy the characters? It's what it all comes down to for me.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 1:52 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Hevili wrote:
i assure you cartman doesnt speak german fluently. My native language is german and i tried real hard to understand what they were trying to say ^^ i guess even google translate would translate that better (no insult =) i guess it was never supposed to be correct german )

No way dude, not even the native Germans I know could translate what Cartman was saying - they heard him and then sent me what Cartman SHOULD be saying instead, and they pointed out where Cartman mispronounced a few words.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm Offline
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:45 am9
This Episode was really good, the part with Tyler Perry and Token is really funny
:timmy:

Sort by  
Page 17 of 22 323 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next