Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostSun May 08, 2011 2:54 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 pm0
maaan is this the end of the funny south park episodes..?? dumdumduuum
PostSun May 08, 2011 5:59 pm Offline
Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 pm0
They finally did it. They finally ripped off Doctor Who. Funny Bot is nothing more than a dumbed down Dalek. And yet, this episode was really funny. Aside from my dissapointment of not seeing The Doctor in it, this was a great episode.
PostMon May 09, 2011 3:41 am Offline
Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 am0
Hated it! The worst episode ever? We need something like the good old episodes. They were funny! This episode feels like it was made by some kids. Come on guys make something funny! The episodes are getting worse every time..
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 09, 2011 5:24 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
I went on SP Scriptorium and found out what Cartman said in his German:

Dürfen wir der Kind dort.. [goes to Kyle] ...geboten? ["We can offer the child ... here."] Er ist Jud. Eh? Ein schöner safter Jud. Er ist friiisch. Und wunderhübsch, wunderhüüübsch. ["He's a Jew. Eh? A handsome soft Jew. He's freeesh. And beauuutiful, beauuutiful."]
PostMon May 09, 2011 6:05 am Offline
Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:18 pm0
isnt tha the robot from the doctor who ???
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 09, 2011 7:48 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Reiska wrote:

Brendle wrote:
This was a clear IMPROVEMENT and a step in the RIGHT direction. Finally they made an episode with a creative concept and a clever point: comedy has become so easy/systematic/formulaic that a robot could be programmed to do stand-up and probably do it better than most of the comedians today.

No it wasn't. No they didn't. Utter nonsense but so wonderfully different and weird opinion. :)

Wow, what a brilliant argument! "NO UR WRONG!!!!"

How is what I wrote nonsense?

I can simply negate what you say, too. Here, let me try:

Reiska wrote:
His painful defilement only increased greatly the good and just message of episode against useless trinket, consuming & crap culture of today.

No, sorry, you're wrong. That's drivel.

Reiska wrote:
Sp has always been all about grose humor, questioning the absolute truths and taking firm stand on important big issues...
and ofcourse introducing many different and disgusting elements into many mouths. Poor sheeple of today are so very drugged and lulled into Official Truths that they surely need some serious shaking and shocking to wake up.

Wow, brilliant justification for gross-out humor: it's to wake the sheeple up, yo! Who the hell uses the word "sheeple" anyway? Prattling on about "Official Truths"? Ugh.

Trey Parker was making fun of people such as yourself who use idiotic terms like "sheeple" in the 9/11 conspiracy episode.

Reiska wrote:
Kyle isn't just someone, one of my very favourite characters. His painful defilement only increased greatly the good and just message of episode against useless trinket, consuming & crap culture of today. It also is a most excellent picturing about what amounts of crap the multinational corporations shove down to our throats every day.

More hippie babble. "It's the corporaaaaations, maaaan." You sound like the hippies in the episode "Die, Hippie, Die." Isn't it funny that you epitomize what your favorite show mocks?

So let me get this straight: since Apple shoves crap down our throats, Matt and Trey took that LITERALLY and made it LITERAL sh*t. Wow! That's like, a brilliant metaphor, yo!!

Forget Matt and Trey actually writing about what they know (the comedy industry) and making a valid point about how manufactured comedy is these days...let's have more projectile diarrhea into people's mouths because scatological metaphors are mature as hell! Let's have Cartman taking the phrase "you f*cked me" LITERALLY. That's geniiiius.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 09, 2011 11:09 am Offline
Mon May 09, 2011 10:48 am3
Zazaban wrote:
Yes, there is too much cookie-cutter stand-up. Sort of a spiritual sequel to Fishsticks here. Also, dig the Doctor Who references!

Saw M&T teasing us with a gun pointed at Kenny- I wonder if they could actually kill 'im this episode?

P.S. I meant to post this during the second commercial but forgot to press enter.

how is it a spiritual sequel Jimmy tells jokes all the time. But the complete episode was a joke. Its not the worst episode, but the only one its not worse than is last episode about the ipad. Really hope south park ends not enjoyed any of the newer episdoes since poor and stupid.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Joe12345677 wrote:
Zazaban wrote:
Yes, there is too much cookie-cutter stand-up. Sort of a spiritual sequel to Fishsticks here. Also, dig the Doctor Who references!

how is it a spiritual sequel Jimmy tells jokes all the time.

Not because of Jimmy, but because it's an episode ripping on comedians.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
PostMon May 09, 2011 8:01 pm Offline
Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:20 am0
best episode yet cant wait for the next 1
ok... PostTue May 10, 2011 6:16 am Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 am0
i mean, i like this episode. Im stoked for the new season and all, but me being a huge South Park Fan, it all seems differant. Like...it seems less personal. Like in all the seasons before it was about the boys and about their adventures and personalities and stuff, and now it just seems...differant.
mabye its just me.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 3:54 pm Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm2
Being fluent in German completely spoils the episode for me, since the "language" the Germans in the episode use is horrible and for the most part incomprehensible and embarrassing. Come on guys, I have no problem with making fun of the Germans, but you could do it with more style.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 4:18 pm Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:59 pm5587NJ (South)
hagbard23 wrote:
Being fluent in German completely spoils the episode for me, since the "language" the Germans in the episode use is horrible and for the most part incomprehensible and embarrassing. Come on guys, I have no problem with making fun of the Germans, but you could do it with more style.

I think that's the joke.... Kinda like in Scary Movie 3 (or was it 4?) when they had the Japanese kid just use all these Japanese words when speaking. Mitsubishi, Toyota, Sushi, etc.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 4:31 pm Offline
nwt000 wrote:
To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.

There's no way Not Without My Anus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys, Jewbilee, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Pinewood Derby, and The Coon 2 should even be considered as one of the worst episodes, in my opinion of course.

I'd agree with Pip, A Million Little Fibers, and Goobacks being some of the worst, though.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm Offline
hagbard23 wrote:

I think that's the joke.... Kinda like in Scary Movie 3 (or was it 4?) when they had the Japanese kid just use all these Japanese words when speaking. Mitsubishi, Toyota, Sushi, etc.

nwt000 wrote:
To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.

There's no way Not Without My Anus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys, Jewbilee, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Pinewood Derby, and The Coon 2 should even be considered as one of the worst episodes, in my opinion of course.

I'd agree with Pip, A Million Little Fibers, and Goobacks being some of the worst, though.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm Offline
Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm5
nwt000 wrote:
A.Ace wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Are you even a fan and in no way are any of those episodes worse than this one. Actually most of the ones you listed are pretty funny. This episode was just lame and not even funny it was almost as bad as having to watch Family Guy

Are you really a fan? Not many people like the episodes I listed. This one was not that good either, but better than the ones I mentioned.

I'm Glad to see that many people agree your list has many funny episodes that are not contenders for worst ever although there are some bad ones in your list I really don't think they are as bad as funnybot, Pip is a tie in my opinion!

Sort by  
Page 18 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next