Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 19 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostTue May 10, 2011 9:03 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:05 pm0
Wasn't to great of an episode when are you gonna get in on charlie sheen
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 10, 2011 11:11 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
When he's relevant again.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 11, 2011 12:39 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
hagbard23 wrote:
Being fluent in German completely spoils the episode for me, since the "language" the Germans in the episode use is horrible and for the most part incomprehensible and embarrassing. Come on guys, I have no problem with making fun of the Germans, but you could do it with more style.

Yeah, and Team America was soooooo bad, because the Arabs were saying "Durka Durka Jihad," and that's not how Arabs actually speak!!

And Canadians don't actually have flapping heads, so that ruins every Canada episode!!!!!

Are you serious? Do you even understand Matt/Trey's humor? It's SUPPOSED to be incorrect German.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 11, 2011 8:17 am Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm2
Brendle wrote:
hagbard23 wrote:
Being fluent in German completely spoils the episode for me, since the "language" the Germans in the episode use is horrible and for the most part incomprehensible and embarrassing. Come on guys, I have no problem with making fun of the Germans, but you could do it with more style.

Yeah, and Team America was soooooo bad, because the Arabs were saying "Durka Durka Jihad," and that's not how Arabs actually speak!!

And Canadians don't actually have flapping heads, so that ruins every Canada episode!!!!!

Are you serious? Do you even understand Matt/Trey's humor? It's SUPPOSED to be incorrect German.

Yeah, I suppose you are right, but you have to admit it's kind of awkward to watch for those who actually speak German (which are quite a few, since many German fans who are fluent enough in English prefer to stream the original version rather than wait for months until the German version hits the TV screens).
Anyway, I found the "Passion of the Jew" (in which Cartman dresses up as Hitler and shouts "German" gibberish) way more funny.
PostWed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm0
not funny. boring.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 11, 2011 10:24 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
Eh, it was okay.

I'm very glad there WASN'T more about bin Laden, because it's really impossible to top "Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants" (0509) -- which correctly predicted that OBL would die not from a bomb and not from kidney failure or old age, but from being unceremoniously shot through his wretched skull by American troops.

"Terrorishts ish da krayzhiest peeples. . . BLAM!"
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 1:06 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 pm8
:D I disagree, the episode rocked, especially the German Ambassador trying to prove they are funny.

I'm also a huge fan of Dr Who and paying it out was so funny. "We need a paradox that doesn't make sense" Is that not what Dr Who is?

Was the head on funny bot Gladus for portal?
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 4:04 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 am7
Disappointing Episode for me, started off OK but seemed to run out of humor half way through :(
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 8:47 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
nwt000 wrote:
To everyone that is saying that this is the worst episode ever, A Million Little Fibers, Pip, Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus, Jackovasurus, Cat Orgy, Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub, Jewbilee, Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow, The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer, Toilet Paper, Butt Out, Goobacks, Cartman's Incredible Gift, Mr Garrison's Fancy New Vagina, Wing, Bloody Mary, The Return of Chef, Stanley's Cup, Lice Capades, The Snuke, D-Yikes!, More Crap, Tonsil Trouble, Britney's New Look, The China Probrem, Eat, Pray, Queef, Pinewood Derby, The F Word, Sexual Healing, and Coon 2: Hindsight were all worse.

No fkn way but how strange and entertaining opinion.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 8:56 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
Wow, what a brilliant argument! "NO UR WRONG!!!!"

Yes, funny as this episode. :)

Brendle wrote:
How is what I wrote nonsense?

Because i think it is.

Quote:
I can simply negate what you say, too.

Ofcourse you can.

Quote:
Trey Parker was making fun of people such as yourself who use idiotic terms like "sheeple" in the 9/11 conspiracy episode.

Too bad you don't recognize your breed, it is very real and appropriate. Sleep on sheeple, is the pillow of government lies comfy ?

Quote:
Trey Parker was making fun of people such as yourself who use idiotic terms like "sheeple" in the 9/11 conspiracy episode.

Was he ?? Wow, did he tell you that personally ?

Quote:
So let me get this straight: since Apple shoves crap down our throats, Matt and Trey took that LITERALLY and made it LITERAL sh*t. Wow! That's like, a brilliant metaphor, yo!!

I don't play with yoyos or listen hiphop. You yourself are a living metaphor.

Quote:
Forget Matt and Trey actually writing about what they know (the comedy industry) and making a valid point about how manufactured comedy is these days...let's have more projectile diarrhea into people's mouths because scatological metaphors are mature as hell! Let's have Cartman taking the phrase "you f*cked me" LITERALLY. That's geniiiius.

No... it still wasn't funny episode at all.

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 9:01 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
Are you serious?

You definitely are way too serious. Someday you most likely have to accept that people around you have all kinds of different opinions.

Sheeple. :lol:

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 12, 2011 9:04 am Offline
Throbert McGee wrote:
OBL would die not from a bomb and not from kidney failure or old age, but from being unceremoniously shot through his wretched skull by American troops.

You think so ? Everything went as MSM tells ?

A Second Chance PostThu May 12, 2011 1:54 pm Offline
Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:01 pm10san clemente, ca
Just watched this ep again (uncensored). I liked the German's trying to tell jokes. I liked Cartman offering Kyle to the Germans while speaking German. I liked Jimmy's "what whats". But, goddamn, Funnybot just wasn't funny... at all, and the whole Tyler Perry storyline was easy and weak.

Also, I wish more would have been done with the mob angry comedians instead of them being just a throw away gag and missed opportunity.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostMon May 16, 2011 8:42 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
Wow, what a brilliant argument! "NO UR WRONG!!!!"

Yes, funny as this episode. :)

Wow, you're just completely bizarre. Anyone with half a brain could tell I wasn't trying to be FUNNY. I was sarcastically mocking your pathetic, childish, pre-school tactics when it comes to arguing: "NO U R WRONG BECUZ I SAY SO!!!!"

Wait, hold on...

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
How is what I wrote nonsense?

Because i think it is.

...there we go! What do you know, you're predictable! You're Funnybot. Congratulations.

ERROR...ERROR...BEING...AN...ARROGANT...DOUCHE...AND DISMISSING...ARGUMENTS...WITHOUT ANY COUNTER-ARGUMENT...ON INTERNET FORUMS...BEEN DONE BEFORE...ERROR..ERROR...CLICHED.

I mean, you could at least be GOOD at being a dick, but you're not even good at that.

Reiska wrote:
Quote:

Ofcourse you can.

Totally worth the fragmented quote of a single sentence, to simply say nothing in response. More brilliant argumentative skills.

Reiska wrote:
Quote:

Too bad you don't recognize your breed, it is very real and appropriate. Sleep on sheeple, is the pillow of government lies comfy ?

Sorry, the only SHEEP are the ones who use the portmanteau "sheeple." Mostly conspiracy theorists who wear tin foil hats and other obnoxious hippies use this term, thinking they're the first ones to do it. You're definitely one of the two.

"The pillow of government lies." Talk about a corny, cringeworthy metaphor.

Reiska wrote:
Quote:

Was he ?? Wow, did he tell you that personally ?

No, you see, I can INFER things by WATCHING an episode and using my BRAIN. Trey Parker WROTE the episode...I could definitely tell that he was mocking dumbass college kids who think everything is a conspiracy and that the Illuminati exists and the government's out to GET us all the time.

Reiska wrote:
Quote:
So let me get this straight: since Apple shoves crap down our throats, Matt and Trey took that LITERALLY and made it LITERAL sh*t. Wow! That's like, a brilliant metaphor, yo!!

I don't play with yoyos or listen hiphop. You yourself are a living metaphor.

You also don't seem to understand sarcasm. Either that or you were trying to be funny with your pathetic "yo-yo"/hip hop comment.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostTue May 17, 2011 7:35 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
Wow, you're just cmpletely bizarre.

On the contrary, most coherent. You just lack understanding / brains.

Brendle wrote:
Anyone with half a brain could tell I wasn't trying to be FUNNY.

And anyone with a percent of brain could tell that i didn't claim so. I wrote that you are " as funny as this episode. " As you seemingly can't understand what you read, there really isn't any point in writing to you.

Brendle wrote:
I was sarcastically mocking your pathetic, childish, pre-school tactics when it comes to arguing: "NO U R WRONG BECUZ I SAY SO!!!!"

Yes, you do what you do best. Insane ridicule. I didn't write that you are wrong but i think what i think. Theres a big difference but major pealrs to swine when writing about those to you. Complete waste of time & energy.

Much like you. :)

Brendle wrote:
...there we go! What do you know, you're predictable! You're Funnybot. Congratulations.

No, i'm just writing what i feel. Very hilarious to see that it agonizes you so much.

Brendle wrote:
ERROR...ERROR...BEING...AN...ARROGANT...DOUCHE...AND DISMISSING...ARGUMENTS...WITHOUT ANY COUNTER-ARGUMENT...ON INTERNET FORUMS...BEEN DONE BEFORE...ERROR..ERROR...CLICHED.

That is a disagreement line from your tiny little head, not my production.

Brendle wrote:
I mean, you could at least be GOOD at being a dick, but you're not even good at that.

You can't know, i haven't yet even tried. Just stated what i feel.

Brendle wrote:

You can't negate anything i feel and write honestly about.

Quote:

No, just your kind of blind believers. Aka sleeping sheeple. I'm sure that you still believe that Oswald's magic bullet killed Kennedy.

Brendle wrote:
Too bad you don't recognize your breed, it is very real and appropriate.

Claims the ignorant moron. How hilarious ! :)

Brendle wrote:
"The pillow of government lies." Talk about a corny, cringeworthy metaphor.

Thats your ragged and filthy altar of sleeping sheeple head. You must be very proud.

Brendle wrote:
You also don't seem to understand sarcasm. Either that or you were trying to be funny with your pathetic "yo-yo"/hip hop comment.

Sure i do. Too bad that you verifiably don't understand what you read. Keep binging Mcadditives, chemicals and American idol... you'll get even better in what you do best. :lol:

Sort by  
Page 19 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next