Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 20 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 8:33 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
Wow, you're just cmpletely bizarre.

On the contrary, most coherent. You just lack understanding / brains.

Here's where your idiocy really becomes apparent. When you say "on the contrary," that means you're about to say something CONTRARY to my claim.

Sorry, but being bizarre and being coherent aren't CONTRARY things. You don't even understand what the words you use mean.

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
Anyone with half a brain could tell I wasn't trying to be FUNNY.

And anyone with a percent of brain could tell that i didn't claim so. I wrote that you are " as funny as this episode. " As you seemingly can't understand what you read, there really isn't any point in writing to you.

And saying that I am not funny would only be insulting if I was TRYING to be funny. But I wasn't trying to be funny, as I stated.

So you bringing up the fact that I am not funny is nonsequitur. Not relevant, AT ALL. But why am I surprised that an imbecile such as yourself brings up irrelevant things?

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
...there we go! What do you know, you're predictable! You're Funnybot. Congratulations.

No, i'm just writing what i feel. Very hilarious to see that it agonizes you so much.

And YOU rip on ME for bad reading comprehension? Not sure HOW you came to the conclusion that I was in agony.

That's just you making sh*t up. But then again, you're good at making sh*t up. That's a conspiracy theorist's full-time job.

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
ERROR...ERROR...BEING...AN...ARROGANT...DOUCHE...AND DISMISSING...ARGUMENTS...WITHOUT ANY COUNTER-ARGUMENT...ON INTERNET FORUMS...BEEN DONE BEFORE...ERROR..ERROR...CLICHED.

That is a disagreement line from your tiny little head, not my production.

No, that was my (rather clever) way of showing that your childish rhetorical techniques are formulaic and predictable. I linked the content of the episode in with it too, which was pretty neat.

But down is up in your crackpot conspiracy world, and the sky is green. So I wouldn't expect you to know what is clever and what isn't.

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
I can simply negate what you say, too.

You can't negate anything i feel and write honestly about.

So now you're responding to the same quote twice? Yeah, you're just a completely oblivious dolt.

Reiska wrote:
Quote:
Trey Parker was making fun of people such as yourself who use idiotic terms like "sheeple" in the 9/11 conspiracy episode.

No, just your kind of blind believers. Aka sleeping sheeple. I'm sure that you still believe that Oswald's magic bullet killed Kennedy.

Oh, so it WASN'T just a slip-up...you really ARE quoting the same thing twice and responding to it. You're completely all over the place.

Reiska wrote:
Brendle wrote:
Too bad you don't recognize your breed, it is very real and appropriate.

Claims the ignorant moron. How hilarious ! :)

This takes the idiot cake. You are responding to your OWN quote, as if it was MINE. I didn't say that, you unfathomably stupid dolt.

Reiska wrote:
Thats your ragged and filthy altar of sleeping sheeple head. You must be very proud.

Sure i do. Too bad that you verifiably don't understand what you read. Keep binging Mcadditives, chemicals and American idol... you'll get even better in what you do best. :lol:
[/quote]
Translation: I'm a useless hippie idiot. I should stop smoking marijuana and reading conspiracy websites and form some opinions of my own.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 9:59 am Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm20
Episode was funny for me. Not amazing or anything, but funny. However, the board whores going at each others throats is definatly more entertaining. Score so far:

Brendle 16,752,000.09 (the +2000.09 was for proper use of the word "dolt" )

Reiska: 1.7

Given the obvious IQ handicap though, I'd say its almost even steven! Do I smell a comeback?

** No inquiries about scoring system, please **
Picture this if I could make the change
I'd love to pull the wires from the wall
Did you?

And who are you and how can I try?
Here inside I'm like metal
Aren't you?

~Numan
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
Brendle wrote:
Here's where your idiocy really becomes apparent. When you say "on the contrary," that means you're about to say something CONTRARY to my claim.

Sorry, but being bizarre and being coherent aren't CONTRARY things. You don't even understand what the words you use mean.

Ofcourse i do. I write what i think and you still can't understand this simple thing. It must be so hard to be you.

Brendle wrote:
So you bringing up the fact that I am not funny is nonsequitur. Not relevant, AT ALL. But why am I surprised that an imbecile such as yourself brings up irrelevant things?

Finally you understood something but still not that it is most relevant. Oh well, at least you understood some words, bravissimo !

[
Brendle wrote:
And YOU rip on ME for bad reading comprehension? Not sure HOW you came to the conclusion that I was in agony.

By reading your agonous pudding.

Brendle wrote:
That's just you making sh*t up. But then again, you're good at making sh*t up. That's a conspiracy theorist's full-time job.

I write what i feel, you are free to regard that as a conspiracy. Talk about a real conspiracy nut...

Brendle wrote:
No, that was my (rather clever) way of showing that your childish rhetorical techniques are formulaic and predictable. I linked the content of the episode in with it too, which was pretty neat.

But down is up in your crackpot conspiracy world, and the sky is green. So I wouldn't expect you to know what is clever and what isn't.

You can barely understand few words and then call yourself rather clever. Wow, i guess that counts about right when you are in question :)

Brendle wrote:
So now you're responding to the same quote twice? Yeah, you're just a completely oblivious dolt.

Thought that if that just improve your changes of understanding. Such a waste of effort.

Brendle wrote:
Oh, so it WASN'T just a slip-up...you really ARE quoting the same thing twice and responding to it. You're completely all over the place.

Few more repetition of same words please. :lol:

Brendle wrote:
This takes the idiot cake. You are responding to your OWN quote, as if it was MINE. I didn't say that, you unfathomably stupid dolt.

Quite a many cakes you have baked spiced with same words again. How many words you know ? 100 ?

Brendle wrote:
Translation: I'm a useless hippie idiot. I should stop smoking marijuana and reading conspiracy websites and form some opinions of my own.

Clear words don't need translation but again you show how brilliantly twisted your tiny little mind is. Just read the clear english words and try to understand them.

If you are able, they don't need any translation you know but you can always pretend so when you want to twist them into something else. :)
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Last edited by Reiska on Wed May 18, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 12:47 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Do I have to split both your posts off so you two can have your own quarreling thread?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm Offline
How nice of a moderator to ask our opinions.

You may do what you will, i don't mind. :)

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostWed May 18, 2011 6:54 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 6:41 pm1
Oh lurrrd, I loved this episode. Tylar parry got F'd In tha A.

:>

Ilu funny bot.

Funny bot please return in the future! D:
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 19, 2011 9:05 am Offline
I now present to you two clear-cut cases of hypocrisy from the moron known as "Reiska" on the Internet.

Case #1:

Reiska wrote:
Quite a many cakes you have baked spiced with same words again. How many words you know ? 100 ?

Reiska wrote:
Few more repetition of same words please. :lol:

He rags on me for using the same words over and over again, when he uses the word "sheeple" repeatedly. He also uses the word "understand" repeatedly. Check it out:

Reiska wrote:
Sure i do. Too bad that you verifiably don't UNDERSTAND what you read. Keep binging Mcadditives, chemicals and American idol... you'll get even better in what you do best. :lol:

Reiska wrote:
On the contrary, most coherent. You just lack UNDERSTANDing / brains.

Reiska wrote:
As you seemingly can't UNDERSTAND what you read, there really isn't any point in writing to you.

Reiska wrote:
Ofcourse i do. I write what i think and you still can't UNDERSTAND this simple thing. It must be so hard to be you.

Reiska wrote:
Finally you UNDERSTOOD something but still not that it is most relevant. Oh well, at least you UNDERSTOOD some words, bravissimo !

Reiska wrote:
You can barely UNDERSTAND few words and then call yourself rather clever. Wow, i guess that counts about right when you are in question :)

Reiska wrote:
Thought that if that just improve your changes of UNDERSTANDING. Such a waste of effort.

Reiska wrote:
Clear words don't need translation but again you show how brilliantly twisted your tiny little mind is. Just read the clear english words and try to UNDERSTAND them.

Wow, Mr. Broken Record...I don't think you UNDERSTAND how much of a worthless, brainless hypocrite you are.

Case #2:

The next bit of hypocrisy I will uncover comes from this:

Reiska wrote:
Clear words don't need translation but again you show how brilliantly twisted your tiny little mind is. Just read the clear english words and try to UNDERSTAND them.

So he says that he is writing in CLEAR ENGLISH and my English skills are inferior. Well, it just so happens that Reiska is an ATROCIOUS writer and writes in broken English half the time:

Reiska wrote:
You can barely UNDERSTAND few words and then call yourself rather clever. Wow, i guess that counts about right when you are in question :)

Grammatically incorrect. You can barely understand A FEW** words, idiot. The second sentence doesn't make any sense, either. Your English is deplorable.

Reiska wrote:
Thought that if that just improve your changes of UNDERSTANDING. Such a waste of effort.

Don't you mean CHANCES? Don't you mean IMPROVES?

[
Brendle wrote:
By reading your agonous pudding.

Sorry, dimwit, but "agonous" isn't even a word. Kind of hard to UNDERSTAND your CLEAR ENGLISH when the words you use are NONEXISTENT.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 19, 2011 9:34 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
I now present to you two clear-cut cases of hypocrisy from the moron known as "Reiska" on the Internet.

Behold ! Brende shall now continue to excercise his inability to understand what he reads.

Nations are in awe.

Brendle wrote:
He rags on me for using the same words over and over again, when he uses the word "sheeple" repeatedly. He also uses the word "understand" repeatedly. Check it out:

You just rag and drag yourself around... sheeple. :)

Brendle wrote:
Wow, Mr. Broken Record...I don't think you UNDERSTAND how much of a worthless, brainless hypocrite you are.

Brendle boasts about understanding. Still remember that i wasn't trying to be funny - mountain of misunderstanding of yours champ ?

Brendle wrote:
The next bit of hypocrisy I will uncover comes from this:

Just remember and cherish that funnymountain of yours. That will display your hypocrisy factor nicely as well.

Brendle wrote:
Sorry, dimwit, but "agonous" isn't even a word. Kind of hard to UNDERSTAND your CLEAR ENGLISH when the words you use are NONEXISTENT.

No, thats a state of mind in which you live in and it's fine since word or no word, you'll probably soon yell that i wasn't trying to be funny !!! Lets see you write some foreign lanquages better than i write english ace, now that would be a blast.

Hey, that would make a nice joke line on Sp episode. Although it is quite commonly used that someone frantically yappers some bull which he thinks is important but others find it just funny bull.

Talk about real Brendle - incarnates. Goddammit !!! I'm not trying to be funny !! This is serious !! :)

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm Offline
The difference between me and you: I don't go to message boards where the predominant language is a language I can't speak well.

I can't write/speak Croatian, so I don't go to Croatian message boards. I certainly don't have the gall to tell a native Croatian speaker, in broken Croatian, that he can't understand my clear Croatian. No, I'm not as frighteningly idiotic as that.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 19, 2011 11:45 pm Offline
Brendle wrote:
The difference between me and you: I don't go to message boards where the predominant language is a language I can't speak well.

Yes, some go where others dare not to. That really is the difference. :)

Brendle wrote:
I can't write/speak Croatian, so I don't go to Croatian message boards. I certainly don't have the gall to tell a native Croatian speaker, in broken Croatian, that he can't understand my clear Croatian. No, I'm not as frighteningly idiotic as that.

No, you are just not brave and able enough and only give all a perfect description how you think that it is "idiotic" to go forth into new places and thus learn new things. You underline this trait of yours by pointing the missing letters of ones more willing to learn than you.

Besides, your comparison doesn't work yet again because i speak fluent english. Why would you even mention speaking when writing and message forums are in question ? ;)

You are so much fun, honestly. :lol:

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 20, 2011 3:49 am Offline
If you can't write English fluently, then you can't speak English fluently. End of story.
Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 20, 2011 7:49 am Offline
Brendle wrote:
If you can't write English fluently, then you can't speak English fluently. End of story.

You don't know that. Yet still you claim you do. Thus you firmly claim something you don't know. That is so very you.

Please don't ever leave your little box of Bumville that you call life and your world. There lies a great danger that you might learn something new and gain new life experiences.

Or at least try to learn & gain.

You really are so much fun. :lol: Almost feeling proud that you have never crossed any lines or dared to test your limits.

Almost...

Re: *1502: Funnybot* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 pm Offline
Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:29 pm5Perth, Western Australia
LOVED the dalek reference!
PostSun Jun 05, 2011 3:09 pm Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
Does anyone know what Cartman says when he speaks German. I know it has something to do with Kyle being a Jew.
PostMon Jun 06, 2011 12:24 am Offline
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm3
i don't see why a human wouldn't do that

Sort by  
Page 20 of 22 321 posts Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next