Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 2:23 pm Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
cynthia325 wrote:
I respect your opinion, but don't speak for all SP fans. Because I disagree with you... comparing sp to family guy? Really? And this episode was not an insult to me because I happen to enjoy it very much. Thank you.

Comp.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 4:48 pm Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 10:38 pm5your mom's house.
It sucked ass. Just like the first 2 episodes of Season 15. Grow some balls and admit it. Ike was cheesy, Mackey was over the top and the boys were nonexistent. I don't know how people are defending it or putting it in their top10 episodes. I know its South Park which used to mean that it was automatically awesome....no matter what. But wow, I'm seriously concerned about the future of the "the Best T.V. Show Ever". It's sad, but All good things must come to an end.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 6:22 pm Offline
Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm83
Mediocre episode with Ike and Ugly Bob goes to Canada to save the princess and Mr. Macky throwing tantrum at the kindergarten and Kyle about Tooth decay. There's nothing much to say about this episode except Ike removes Ugly Bob's paper bag and freezes monstrousness tooth decay :lol: that was unexpected hilarious. Overall, this was a decent episode and it's good to see Terrence and Phillip made a brief appearance with their wives, the queer sisters.

My rate:
7/9.0
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 6:31 pm Offline
Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 pm1
I love any episode aboot Canadians! I am surprised Celine Dion was not a guest at the Royal Wedding. Loved the news commentary and the Terrance & Phillip/Queef Sisters cameo.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 6:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
fugazi21 wrote:
It sucked ass. Just like the first 2 episodes of Season 15. Grow some balls and admit it. Ike was cheesy, Mackey was over the top and the boys were nonexistent. I don't know how people are defending it or putting it in their top10 episodes. I know its South Park which used to mean that it was automatically awesome....no matter what. But wow, I'm seriously concerned about the future of the "the Best T.V. Show Ever". It's sad, but All good things must come to an end.

Listen kid, I don't really like arguing online, but stop trying to change people's opinions by arguing that we don't have balls. I'll give you three reasons why you shouldn't.
1. It's invalid
2. Women don't have balls (yes I'm talking about you)
3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY
I hope I clarified THAT for you. Now, if you have an issue with the episode, discuss it in clearer terms, and if you hate it so much, why are you dedicating so much time of your life to telling other people you hate it? You're wasting your time and breath on an episode you hate, what's the point? Thanks for your time. Live Long and Prosper. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 7:39 pm Offline
Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm2
Dude, thats what I call- an explanation (tm)
WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT? PostFri May 13, 2011 9:44 pm Offline
Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm0
I USED TO HATE SOUTH PARK! BUT THEN I GOT FUNNY. STAY AWAY FROM THAT CANADA sh*t JUST LEAVE IT ALONG AND GET BACK TO KYLE & ERIC AND THE REST OF THE GANG. IF ITS GOING BACK TO sh*t LET ME KNOW SO I DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostFri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm Offline
Fri May 13, 2011 9:36 pm41
People need to stop saying how bad these episodes are. Yes, the first two were very poor, but Royal Pudding at least raised the expectations for the future! You guys all know that south park will always have those episodes that suck badly, but the ones in the beginning of the seasons just make the future of the season look poor, but M+T have always raised the bar with the seasons with at the least one AMAZING episode, such as 200 and 201 (would be better if they put them on the site, including the uncensored.) So other then that, the season is bound to have that one memorable episode that will make you laugh every time you think of it, so don't worry about it.
Kenny McCormick is 10x better than you, and me.
God D**n MONGORIANS!
OMG PostFri May 13, 2011 11:26 pm Offline
Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 pm0
This garbage is horrible. This is not the South Park I know, nor is it the South Park I want to remember. I wonder how many negative comments are on this board. This is absolutely awful, and I will not be showing these Season 15 episodes to anyone that I want to enjoy South Park.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 3:01 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I have yet to re-watch it, but thinking back on it, the whole episode sure seemed short. I wish there had been of the Canadian "adventure" and less of the play.
PostSat May 14, 2011 6:44 am Offline
Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm1
What a wierd canadian traditions
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 8:25 am Offline
Wed May 04, 2011 10:38 pm5your mom's house.
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
fugazi21 wrote:

Listen kid, I don't really like arguing online, but stop trying to change people's opinions by arguing that we don't have balls. I'll give you three reasons why you shouldn't.
1. It's invalid
I hope I clarified THAT for you. Now, if you have an issue with the episode, discuss it in clearer terms, and if you hate it so much, why are you dedicating so much time of your life to telling other people you hate it? You're wasting your time and breath on an episode you hate, what's the point? Thanks for your time. Live Long and Prosper. 8)

I am stating my disappointment and concern over my favorite show, douche. I am not trying to change peoples minds. Its pretty obvious that most people feel the same way.

This has gone too far.....stop crying about a little criticism.
Last edited by fugazi21 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 9:29 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
fugazi21 wrote:
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
fugazi21 wrote:

1. It's invalid

F. U.
I am stating my disappointment and concern over my favorite show, you douche. I am not trying to change peoples minds. Its pretty obvious that most people feel the same way. I don't think it's a waste of time if I get douche bags like you to get all workked up. HaHaHa.
Oh, the youtube link to an AC/DC video you wasted your time posting proves you're a fag whose opinion doesn't matter.

O.K. 8)
Can't we all just get along?
XD PostSat May 14, 2011 9:54 am Offline
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm0Florida
f*cking funny "box of faith what the hell is that?" and Mr.Mackey gets Freaked out about tooth decay
two things: PostSat May 14, 2011 10:37 am Offline
Sat May 14, 2011 7:56 am0
thing number one: i am so happy south park was made thing two: how do i make my avatar my porfile pic?

Sort by  
Page 13 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next