Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 14 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 11:01 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
We don't have profile pics here. If you mean a profile pic on Facebook, there's a place in the Avatar Creator where you can do that.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: WHAT THE f*ck WAS THAT? PostSat May 14, 2011 11:08 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
keystoneice509 wrote:
IF ITS GOING BACK TO sh*t LET ME KNOW SO I DON'T WASTE MY TIME.

Why certainly Sir. T&M will read your tiny little mind before each episode from now on and shall send you a clearest clarifiaction on a freshly used toilet paper about episode's suitability in accordance to your refined taste & general awesomeness in just about everything.

Thus you shall not be bothered by something that doesn't suit you at all and you can spend that 20 minutes to make world a better place for everyone.
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 11:15 am Offline
Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm40Buenos Aires, Argentina!
I loved this episode! It was pretty epic, I loved Ike's little adventure to rescue the princess, it was like an old fairy tale, or something. It brought me memories of old stories I used to read or watch when I was a little girl, and the whole princess fantasy wich is a very important part in our culture, it was nice to see it parodied. I saw also a little of Mario Bros in the whole "save the princess" thing, wich was awesome!
And Mackey made me lol very hard, jeje!
So, yeah, best of the season so far, obviously, and let's see what they come up with next week!
South Park es lo más! ♥
opinion on the episode PostSat May 14, 2011 12:19 pm Offline
Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 pm0
this episode was frigin awesome with ike saving the pincess of canada being guarded by tooth decay 10/10 =D
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 1:16 pm Offline
Sat May 14, 2011 1:13 pm1
i thought this episode was lacking. i felt bored. I did laugh a few times, but i usually get a few more out of an episode.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm Offline
Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 pm52
I loved the episode. I didn't like the last two episodes much, but I did like this one.

I loved Mr. Garrison's "math lesson" and Mr Mackey's psycho fits. And the part about the Canadians "breaking tradition" and the pudding and such. Oh, and that they brought back Scott the Dick. :lol:
Pretty Good PostSat May 14, 2011 3:25 pm Offline
Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm0Earth
This was actually a funny episode. I think it is going to be one of my favorites. ^^

I love that they put Ugly Bob in here. And I totally saw it coming that Kyle was going to be Tooth Decay.

Little snow beaners are cute. I want one.
Royal pudding PostSat May 14, 2011 8:11 pm Offline
Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 am0
Season 15 has redeemed itself for now. This episode was good, but the last two have been amazingly horrible. Funnybot was in the bottom 5 episodes ever in my opinion. Hopefully Matt and Trey have realized the problem with the last 2 episodes and continue to do what they do.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 9:26 pm Offline
Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm9
I really liked this episode. I thought it was hilarious.
I love whenever people make fun of Canada.

I hated the real royal wedding....Everyone was going crazy for it. The media was all over it. Even my grandmother told me, "Don't call me at all on Friday." I'm so glad they made fun of it, and it's "traditions" -- because it's a wedding. We know what the traditions should be, if we've ever gone to a few...

Mr. Mackey parodying Augie Garrido was hilarious. I loved his explosions at these young kids.
(and seeing the Jim Henson/musical reference makes it funnier too)

I enjoyed the eskimos, and how Scott was making the wildest claims about these peaceful people just chipping ice.

And the announcer for the wedding, ha, that was great.

And the Bibbidy Bobbidi Boo reference. It's just a terrible song.

The Super Mario themes were nice. I just wish the villian wasn't who it was. Was hoping for something out of left-field. But I suppose they needed a way to conclude the B-plot.

I liked it a lot. Laughed out loud during Mackey's explosions and at the end scene of Canadian "traditions" - that was a bit on edge, but I love it. Just over the top.

9.3/10 from me.
PostSat May 14, 2011 9:52 pm Offline
Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 am1
Mr. Macky was trippin. LOL
Re: Pretty Good PostSat May 14, 2011 10:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18778I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
stanSpFan wrote:
Little snow beaners are cute. I want one.

I know, right? It'd be cool if they did some figures of them.
OH NO PostSat May 14, 2011 10:45 pm Offline
Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:55 pm0Earth
AND THE BUTTERSCOTCH PUDDING HAS JUST BEEN KNOCKED OVER.
PostSat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm Offline
Sat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm0Philippines
I cant believe UglyBob is a Medusa-kind
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSat May 14, 2011 11:36 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
It is really hard for me to pinpoint what I think of this episode. It had many great parts and many crappy parts as well.

The A-plot with Ike and his fellow Canadian entourage going to save the princess was great. I normally do not care for Ike, but it was almost moving to see his concern and valor for the princess. Ugly Bob, Scott the (Giant) Dick, and the royal wedding commentator were solid as well. The only weak part was the grotesque ending; M&T probably settled on that because they had no idea how to wrap up the plot.

The B-plot with Mackey directing the school play, on the other hand, was crappy. After Kyle subbed for Ike as Tooth Decay, the plot consisted of nothing but Mackey's repeated outbursts. Mackey hurling profanity-laced tirades at a bunch of kindergarteners was just offensively uncool in my opinion, and did NOTHING to advance the plot. And the ending was just a regurgitation of the China Probrem (a totally lame episode IMO).

M&T should have condensed the B-plot by removing the unnecessary Mackey rants and use the extra time to add more twists to Ike's quest in the A-plot. Fix the episode in this manner and it can be as good as It's Christmas in Canada (my favorite Canada-centric episode).

Overall, it's about 6-6.5/10. A few fixes, and it would have been significantly better.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostSun May 15, 2011 4:32 am Offline
Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:06 am9
This episode was bull's eye!!!!!!!Like previous two in this season!You are THE BEST!

Sort by  
Page 14 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next