Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next
PostWed May 11, 2011 11:26 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 pm0
love this side of mackie. thank god it was funny, was getting worried about season 15!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 11:26 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
bunnasoo wrote:
LOVE Canada episodes! This was a good one. I'd bet a million dollars those "snow monkeys" really were speaking some Inuit language. I like the way the captain crunch bounced on the carpet when they threw it. Nice detail. And like the other poster, when the monster came out at the end, I instantly thought of crab people! :lol:

Someone has said it's Navajo, not Inuit, but I don't know. :p:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PLEAASE LET ME WRITE EPISODES PostWed May 11, 2011 11:36 pm Offline
Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:07 pm0
Trey and Matt have always said they want the episodes to keep getting weirder and weirder but I thought they would at least keep making sense.. Humancentipad was unfounded (quite a gap in the plot with the completely retarded and un-functional humancentipad...) and its only redeemable quality was the "you didn't read it?" thing, and the Funnybot episode was so horrible I still can't honestly believe it's part of the South Park vernacular. This episode and almost all of the episodes since season 12 seem like good ideas but poor execution, an I'm positive that's due to the increasing disparity between the simple original animation of the early episodes and the highly detailed scenes of the newer episodes. The mix of crappy animation and intelligent satire via real, creative plots was what made South Park great in the beginning, and now the show is nothing but derivative traipses through current events in which none of the characters even act like themselves: case in point Mr. Mackey is now apparently cussing in front of children and parents? And Kyle has no retort to Mackey's demands? All the while kids with circular heads and square bodies are living in a highly detailed world of complex adults and environments, I mean what happened to cutting and pasting peoples' heads?? All I'm saying is give me a chance to be on the writing staff and I would make this show pander to the new fans who like current events and the old fans who like the creative and hilarious plot lines (wacky molestation adventure), and I would definitely see about toning back the overanimation.. mattstiglbauer@live.com I'm a huuuge South Park fan and I want to see it outlast the goddamn Simpsons!!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 11:37 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
bunnasoo wrote:
like the other poster, when the monster came out at the end, I instantly thought of crab people!

I am so glad I'm not the only one! :lol:

I'm watching it again. How cute is sir Ike marching around in his battle gear? I went all squee on the first viewing but I wasn't at my computer and kind of forgot about it. Kind of like the mushroom people, which delighted me but got lost in the shuffle.
Some uncensored moments are still there in the stream. It's weird to hear them in the middle of all the bleeps.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostWed May 11, 2011 11:40 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Love how the whole episode is Mario saving the Princess

Ike = Mario
Ugly Bob = Luigi
Canadian Princess = Princess Peach
Tooth Decay = Bowser
The mushroom people = well, mushrooms
etc.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostWed May 11, 2011 11:54 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:38 pm0
WOW, love it!!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 12:01 am Offline
Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 am1
Great episode! At least, better than the last one... When they said that the monster was tooth decay i couldn't stop laughing... classic SP joke! :)
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 12:04 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Meh. It was nice to see Ugly Bob and Scott the [Giant] Dick again, and the Canadian A-plot was overall enjoyable (but not that funny). But I knew it was going to be Tooth Decay halfway through, so I felt the whole Mackey B-plot could have been dropped and the culprit could have been something completely left-field.

Hopefully we'll get a Randy and/or more "typical" episode next week.

As is tradition.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 12:13 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
nwt000 wrote:
Remember at the end when Stan mentioned Shelly was a Girl Scout Den Leader?

Not sure that's significant. Cartman's uncle is second in line to be manager at Gart Bros.
...Which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist anymore. They all became Sports Authority about five years ago, at least all the ones I've seen.

Big-Will wrote:
Love how the whole episode is Mario saving the Princess

Ike = Mario
Ugly Bob = Luigi
Canadian Princess = Princess Peach
Tooth Decay = Bowser
The mushroom people = well, mushrooms
etc.

That's true! And awesome!
I would have laughed my ass off if the princess had been in another castle, man. I'm just going to pretend that at some point in their wandering around the Yukon they found an empty castle and said their princess must be in another one.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 12:17 am Offline
Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 am16
An enjoyable episode...

However, this season seems to be a bit lackluster so far when compared to those preceding it.

I am sure the inspiration will return eventually. :wink:
PostThu May 12, 2011 12:32 am Offline
Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:17 pm0
Dumbest episode I have ever seen..... come on SP get back on top of your game
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 12:57 am Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 5:30 pm3
This episode wasn't funny unless you happen to be under the age of 12. What gives South Park? Human CenitiPad was some of your best work to date, closely followed two of the worst episodes you have shat out! Are you guys losing focus? Lay off the drugs man (or do a lot more), and please GET IT TOGETHER!
Thumbs Up PostThu May 12, 2011 1:43 am Offline
Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm0Subjective
Possibly the funniest episode of the season, although Humancentipad was pretty funny also.

Something else I noticed that I find hillarious is all the haters posting on the preview clip about how crappy its bound to be, seeing as its a T and P / Canada episode, and it turned out to be probably the funniest one of those theyve done yet.
hmmmm PostThu May 12, 2011 1:57 am Offline
Thu May 12, 2011 1:54 am0
I was going to say 4/10, but the ending did make me laugh so I will say 5/10. Still waiting for a real good episode this season.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 2:26 am Offline
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:35 pm36
Matt and trey, you could at least wear some lipstick before you f*ck me with these sh*t episodes.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next