Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 7 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next
AMAZING PostThu May 12, 2011 3:34 am Offline
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 pm1Slovakia
this episode was amazing, not like the previous episode funnybot, although the canadian episodes are kind of dull, like the queef sisters episode, but this royal puddin was funny as hell , i really enjoyed it :)
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 3:43 am Offline
Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:07 am16
daaavey wrote:
This episode wasn't funny unless you happen to be under the age of 12. What gives South Park? Human CenitiPad was some of your best work to date, closely followed two of the worst episodes you have shat out! Are you guys losing focus? Lay off the drugs man (or do a lot more), and please GET IT TOGETHER!

I dunno...

To me, the best episodes are so insane, or so cleverly plotted, or both, that they literally give me a headache (think Mitch Connors). They make my brain hurt!!!

Either that or they have some great character-defining moment, like Cartman endlessly enjoying himself in his own private amusement park (until it breaks down).

Human CentiPad didn't do that for me. In fact, what little there is of this season so far could, I feel, be symbolized by the Human Centipad: Recycled material. :mrgreen:

But I'm not complaining. Besides, I'm a sucker for cuteness, and every episode has had some great moments.
PostThu May 12, 2011 4:11 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm0
damn I like Canadian traditions=)
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 4:37 am Offline
Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:24 pm1
After watching the last couple of episodes and comparing them. I think there trying to bomb out. I honestly wouldn't blame them after what Communist Central did last season.

It's getting annoying seeing something good get screwed up because of some political cowards ruining a classic like SP. I'm surprised they haven't taken the original episode of super friends and censor that too. Or try and claim a recall.

Either that or they lost there old drive because of it. Having to always deal with someone's politics can become very grating. It's not like there out of material. Surprising there not touching the bin ladin death.

Especially, with how much bs is going with it or even Obama's heritage. They have lots of material. There choosing not to use it. I hope.
PostThu May 12, 2011 5:12 am Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:29 pm0
very funny episode
good work guys
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 5:54 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
The wedding narrator kept making me chuckle too :) and those bells at the end.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 6:18 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
By far the funniest of the season! I love Canadian episodes. Highlights for me:

Ugly Bob.
Scott the giant d*ck.
The wedding at the beginning (narration was so hilarious I was crying so hard you would have thought something was upsetting me)
Mushroom people.
And any episode that has the kindergardeners makes me go "awww"

Thank you M&T, and the rest of SPS! You guys are brilliant and amazing!
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 6:24 am Offline
Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm2
Mr.Mackey's own episode :D He has tremendous role here..
I've been waiting this episode for so long, and finally, it fulfill my expectations..
Great job..
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 6:31 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am7
It was an enjoyable ep, the wedding narrator was definitely the highlight.
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 6:50 am Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:29 pm2
I seriously do not understand the people who are saying that this episode was horrible, I think they just said that because they just like complaining...

This episode was amazing, far superior than the first 2 (especially funnybot, which sucked), I was laughing the entire time, especially at the Scott (Giant dick) scenes... man it was awesome.

How anybody can say it was horrible goes beyond my comprehension... I mean I know we all have our own opinions, but come on...
PostThu May 12, 2011 7:33 am Offline
Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 am0
awh poor Ike ):
Re: *1503: Royal Pudding* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 12, 2011 7:55 am Offline
Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 am1
Look there were some chuckles and a couple of laughs in this one, but people saying this was among the best eps of all time???

Generally the eps that don't feature the boys are the weakest (case in point: Oprah's Minge ep). And I'm not saying it was terrible, but don't say this was one of the best ever for Christ's sake.

And to those people saying: "yay! best ep this season!" There were only 2 others, so... matters.
Re: PostThu May 12, 2011 8:10 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
reallikehorrorshow wrote:
awh poor Ike ):

Ike made me teary eyed when he walked up to the TV and said "princess! nnooooooo!"
PostThu May 12, 2011 8:13 am Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 8:21 pm0
I knew they would make a comeback after "Funnybot"
Comment PostThu May 12, 2011 8:20 am Offline
Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am339Washington D.C
finally got the episode , i was waiting all for the week

Sort by  
Page 7 of 18 265 posts Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 18  Next