Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 8 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next
Re: This episode was funny... and so were the last three. PostThu May 19, 2011 8:43 am Offline
Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 am4
CeeLos213 wrote:
I get a tingle in my butthole every time I read things like:
"The writers really have it together now..."
or
"This episode makes up for the last three..."
The "Human centiPad" was a great parody of Apple's dominion. "Funnybot" was a strike directly at the network that hosts the show. And if you didn't find "Royal Pudding" hilarious, then you're not a true fan of this show--Canadians are just fun to ridicule. You should all just stop watching now, so that the writers don't pander to your lameness thereby ruining it for those who have loved South Park the way it's been for the last decade and a half.

Pff. Right, because you feel so self-important enough to believe your opinion is so much better than everyone else's. It's truly amazing that someone who claims to be such a long-time fan of South Park can be such a pretentious moron.
PostThu May 19, 2011 8:52 am Offline
Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:33 am0
I am once again kind of dissapointed. Laughed a couple of times only. Expected more from Cartman, dont like Stans father, he is an idiot. Just OK of an episode, but the best of the season thus far. Didnt love the other 3 earlier episodes.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 9:11 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
7.5/10 it was a good ep i loved how they brang back the sh*tty wok guy and the lesbo girl from d-yikes! and the tall goth kid. it was funny to see randy act all crazy and burn down fed ex. but the part when randy was talking about math to class kinda bored me. seeing butters naked and angry was priceless! i liked how all the 4th grade boys were involved and some of the girls. hmm its been a while since we saw that nelly girl since the list. the ending was kinda weird? hmm randy was occ when he beated up that woman in the classroom. randy saying f*cking kyle was just a highlight of the ep. it seems like whatever cartman tells randy what to say he copies it. :lol: i hope 1505 is as good as funny bot and this one.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 9:14 am Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
GeminiShamrock wrote:
is it wrong that I instantly knew Butters was talking about Maria Shriver when he said Skeletor? I mean her face does look like a big skull head with a very thin flap of skin stretched across.

If it's wrong, then we're both wrong. :lol:

On that topic, Z, I seriously doubt the staff got He-Man characters as fodder for ideas from any discussions we've had in the forum. They prominently featured the character Orko in the first episode of Imaginationland, and She-Ra in the third.
Best of the season so far! PostThu May 19, 2011 9:18 am Offline
Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm33Maine, USA
That was the best episode of the season by a mile. It was maybe a one-joke premise that they beat to death, but there was so much vintage Cartman to love!
Re: Re: PostThu May 19, 2011 9:37 am Offline
Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am149
zzyzx 1 wrote:
the1jbk wrote:
Note that poster posted the hight differentials not the penis sizes.

The first poster actually says: "HERE WE GROW!" with a possible phallic symbol coming out of the "W" in grow:

Could be or then it just pictures the chart having height numbers.

What if it means both ? At the same time ?? :shock:
" They must find it difficult...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 9:39 am Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:08 am1
Why is everyone commenting on Butter's little animated penis? Don't you remember the "Fun with Weapons" episode when Cartman (who was "invisible") sneaked naked across the stage? That one wasn't censored either, to my recollection.

Am I mistaken?
Re: This episode was funny... and so were the last three. PostThu May 19, 2011 9:45 am Offline
CeeLos213 wrote:
I get a tingle in my butthole every time I read things like:
"The writers really have it together now..."
or
"This episode makes up for the last three..."
The "Human centiPad" was a great parody of Apple's dominion.

I wonder if they make a cream for that...

Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority. "
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 9:56 am Offline
NeuroHeart wrote:
Something just occurred to me... Why were the girls left off the height differential chart? Surely they grew as well, as girls tend to grow a lot from fourth to sixth grade, and all the confusion could have potentially been avoided if everyone in the class had been listed.

Very good point. Ouch T&M...

Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 9:57 am Offline
Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:25 pm35
"I think your way fat for your age. Does that make you feel any anger? Huh fatty? Jelly belly, you got jelly in your belly you little fat f*ck!"

*Best episode this season so far.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 10:02 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
Reiska wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
Something just occurred to me... Why were the girls left off the height differential chart? Surely they grew as well, as girls tend to grow a lot from fourth to sixth grade, and all the confusion could have potentially been avoided if everyone in the class had been listed.

Good observation, but then the episode would be about Cartman thinking all the girls in his class are hermaphrodites. And then Wendy would have to kick his a$$ again...
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 10:12 am Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm24
cynthia325 wrote:
Reiska wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:

Good observation, but then the episode would be about Cartman thinking all the girls in his class are hermaphrodites. And then Wendy would have to kick his a$$ again...

Yeah, that sounds about right in relation to the plot.
Maybe they put the girls' heights on a different wall or farther down the hallway. Maybe they hadn't even done the girls' physicals yet.
Also, I'm wondering who those three girls were in the scene with Randy teaching. The girl in the brown coat, the one who read the problem, and the one who didn't know what a dick was, that is. Maybe I'm just having a mental blank, though...
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 10:14 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Best episode in awhile, loved it. Good to see City Wok guy again, agreed. Randy usually annoys me, but I thought he was funny this time.

Why are people upset about the tea party getting bashed, I thought they were seen as pretty much f*cking nuts across the board?
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 10:22 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Reiska wrote:
Biscuits wrote:
It was a funny episode :P

If you look carefully, under the list of students there's one named "Leroy Jenkins".

And now we know some of the other character's last names..Timmy Burch, Dogpoo Petuski, Fosse McDonald

But who is Niels ??

Uh...what?
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostThu May 19, 2011 10:28 am Offline
Niels0827 wrote:
Reiska wrote:
Biscuits wrote:
It was a funny episode :P

If you look carefully, under the list of students there's one named "Leroy Jenkins".

And now we know some of the other character's last names..Timmy Burch, Dogpoo Petuski, Fosse McDonald

But who is Niels ??

Uh...what?

Craig Tucker - 2.4
Butters Stotch - 2.2
Stan Marsh - 2.1
Kyle Broflovski - 2.4
Token Black - 2.3
Timmy Burch - 2.4
Kenny McCormick - 2.4
Tweek Tweak - 1.9
Bill Allen - 2.4
Dogpoo Petuski - 2.2
Fosse Donald - 2.1
Lenny Jenkins - 2.4
Darien Thorn - 2.3
Briden Guerrmo - 2.4
James Patton - 2.4

- Niels Byrne - 1.9 - ??

Niels who ??

Sort by  
Page 8 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next