Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 21 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 7:11 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
NeuroHeart wrote:
Brendle wrote:
what is with this bizarre misconception that Eminem ranted about his mother a lot?

It was in the news, nationwide and inescapable, that his mother was suing him for slander over comments he had made. To those of us who didn't closely monitor the situation due to acute cases of not caring much about Eminem, it did appear that there was a good deal of ranting on his part, and that his mom was indeed trippin'.

She was suing him for saying in one of his songs "99% of my life I was lied to...I just found out my mom does more dope than I do."

One line. The rest of the song did not mention her. And that wasn't even said in an angry tone. It was light-hearted.

Eminem has only one song where he rants angrily about his mother, in a career with over a thousand songs released.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 8:03 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
All it takes is one song to make the news, one song to get you sued by your own mother. Just one.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 2:16 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Finally back on the computer after a little vacation. I'm not going to read 20 pages of comments, but I'm sure most of the intriguing stuff has been discussed already.
The idea of 'overcompensating'.
Butters' nudity.
Fatass just missing the new cut off. :lol:
Teabaggers.

I am surprise that nobody smarter than Fatass looked at the initial 'list' and came up with a different conclusion as to what it's measuring. Although, it is curious that the school would put up how much the boys have grown and not the girls as well. That's confusing enough for kids who aren't as stupid as Lardo.

It's clear the guys have hit their mid-run stride now after the last two episodes. I look forward to seeing this weeks' new one either in the middle of the night in a Minnesota hotel room or next Tuesday afternoon sometime. :x (Dammit, two in a row...)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 2:43 pm Offline
Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm4
I think it is Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr (aka Lil Wayne)

NeuroHeart wrote:
ananias wrote:
I do think that Wayne D. is a real person; not just a generic wigger.

I really don't think that's the case. To me, he's clearly a 14 or 15 year old overly stereotyped gangster wigger wannabe. There's a lot of evidence that he lives with (and despises) his mother, and since he's not full-grown by South Park stylistic rules, he's likely in his early teens. There's really no evidence that he's based on a real celebrity, there.
Closest you might be able to come would be Eminem, but if he were supposed to be Eminem he'd be older, blond, and wearing douchey jackets instead of a basketball jersey. Also, Eminem tended to at least keep his pants above his knees. He did rant about his mom a lot, though, so there's that.

Just as an aside: I notice the angry woman joins in the dancing and jubilation at the end, even though she presumably had the same issues as everyone else in anger management. I wondered if she might be a mid-stage trannie or something, but she said something about being female on the outside. Following the (admittedly cartoonish) logic of the episode, wouldn't she also still be angry?
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 3:09 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Lil' Wayne isn't a wigger, he's not white. :cartmanangry:
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Last edited by NeuroHeart on Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL PostMon May 23, 2011 4:10 pm Offline
Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:10 pm0
Very funny. Keep making kick ass episodes.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Wayne D isn't anybody - not every one-off character has to be a celebrity.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Finally saw it a 2nd time. Didn't enjoy it as much. The parts that were funny were still funny but... after the first act things did go... meh.

This episode really makes me hate Randy. Again, what he did was horrible and inexcusable. I was disgusted he burned things, held people hostage, acting like a complete ass... and was just an idiot teaching the kids things in class. I wanted to give him a kick in the balls. Hopefully Sharon did. :wink:

I am a little upset too by the random girls in class we've never seen before. Why didn't they have the girls we already know are in the class speak? Who were these chicks??

After seeing it a second time I now give this... 7.5/10. Could have been better if Randy wasn't such an ass.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
cartman PostMon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 pm0
my penis is 13 inches long. LMFAO
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 6:33 pm Offline
^ HAHAHA I love when he says that!!! :lol: Shows the innocence and how young the kids really are. They don't really know how long a normal penis should be :mrgreen:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 6:40 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
^ HAHAHA I love when he says that!!! :lol: Shows the innocence and how young the kids really are. They don't really know how long a normal penis should be :mrgreen:

That depends on what country you're in. :lol:
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 8:19 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:
Although, it is curious that the school would put up how much the boys have grown and not the girls as well. That's confusing enough for kids who aren't as stupid as Lardo.

I kept wondering who "Laredo" was. Image

Upon reflection, I wish that Randy hadn't been able to light anything on fire. The thought of someone constantly "flicking their Bic" trying to light something and failing just amuses me.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 9:13 pm Offline
Wayne D was funny. I would love it if they bring him back in the show sometime. :) But I can't think of a reason why they would...

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1504: T.M.I.* Post-Air Thread PostMon May 23, 2011 9:59 pm Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:

That depends on what country you're in. :lol:

It does depend on what country...but penises are rarely 13 inches long. That's just unreal. It would nearly be touching the ground when flaccid.

I don't think ANYBODY in the world has a 13-inch penis.

And by the way, just to reiterate what Zazaban said, Wayne D isn't a celebrity. He's certainly not Lil Wayne (who is black). Wayne D is white.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
TMI PostWed May 25, 2011 1:43 am Offline
Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 am0
Eric wow hugs a shotgun!!

Sort by  
Page 21 of 25 362 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next